• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Has anyone tried justchill cbd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambofGod420

Greenlighter
First off I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.Ive been on probation for quite some time now and I've done every legal alternative.
Kratom, phenibut, hell I'm even getting high on loperamide. (I'm not trying to debate this at all... I'm an experienced drug user and it is not a buzz I get fucked up on them. For ME it is very comparable to heroin. ) I know lope is to fentanyl but it's been so long since I've got a hold of those patches I can't compare it.
Anyways back on subject. At this gas station I found this pre filled tanks called Just chill CBD. You screw it on your vape battery. (510 threading)
It is acclaimed to be a CBD extract but it gets you baked out of your mind for about an hour. I'm thinking it has to be a research chemical because I've done other CBD juice before and it did relax me but it didn't get me high. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've read CBD doesn't get you high.
This stuff makes my eyes slightly red and glassy. I get shaky and paranoid. Basically it is almost exactly like weed and I've smoked plenty of weed.
I'm wondering if anyone has seen this yet and tried it. It's pretty awesome so I hope it didn't show up on a drug test. I messaged the company on Facebook and asked them if it shows up and no response. On their Facebook they show lab results of just CBD but I'm just not buying it.
My dad tried it and he said there's no fucking way it's CBD and he said it will be banned for sure lol. Btw it costs 40 bucks for 1 ML and that will last me about 3 days.
I'm wondering if anyone has tried it?

There is no way we can tell you what this is, and these sort of threads are not allowed.

That being said, be careful as the idea of it's being an RC is not to be ruled out in this day and age.

There is no way we can tell you what this is, and these sort of threads are not allowed.

That being said, be careful as the idea of it's being an RC is not to be ruled out in this day and age.
^ This sums it up. Sorry, I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.