• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Has anyone tried Brorphine iv? Or other available opioid that are ivable?

Julia1312

Greenlighter
I've been searching the whole web for iv reports of brorphine and couldn't find anything. on discord someone said their friend almost died from iv brorphine so that's a good info already :) But I can't find anymore, do you guys know something or have tried it?

I've never tried it but to my understanding it's not a recreational opioid, it does not produce much euphoria at all (I've read its actually known to be dysphoric especially at higher doses) and also doesn't produce much respiratory depression, but is very potent otherwise.

Otherwise its total opposite.

what about its quality of the high? is fentanyl in any way better? the structures are not that far apart, main difference is the 1-phentyl compared to fentanyl 2-phenethyl N sustituent.

If you got no tolerance bupre might get you "noddy" high but without euphoria. If you like oxy high even one bit it just feels absurd to use bupre daily... But limited options and all.

Even with tolerance fent will get you high but more-so on the side of "too much or too little" kinda high.

I guess if you wanna do drugs do fent. If you wanna stay well do buprenorphine.

i was asking about the difference of brorphine and fentanyl? if fenta is in any way better than brorphine.

bupre without any tolerance is nice i must say, 0,5mg and i was high as fuck for around 12 hours, neved could nod on it though also when the dose was absolutely right for it. problem with bupre is the really big tachyphylaxis that comes with it as a partial agonist. i took it for 3 or 4 days in a row and i went from 0,5mg (12hours) to 8mg in 24hours, so redosed every 4 hours or so. its not the best medicine as a H substitute, methadon is way more stable in its effects. but for a good hgih every 7 days i just can recommend bupre. despite the fact that it is one of the hardest opioids there is, harder than shore when comparing the high at least. shore and morphine are miles more mellow than bupre, and bupre isnt too great for combining with other drugs. i liked to add tryptamines to opoids or dissos ala dck.

Last edited: