• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has anyone plugged mdma long term?

starting_over

Bluelighter
I've never plugged any rec drugs but I'm curious if there is anyone here who has been plugging mdma on a consistent basis for 5+ years with no adverse effects.

Last time I ate mdma (over a year ago), I got an intense burning in my intestines which lasted a couple days so this method is out. I can't drink hard liquor either but beer and wine are ok.

Mdma is quite caustic, anything that burns the nose is bound to burn the rectum... my GI system sucks already so I'm amazed I'm even contemplating this terrible sounding idea...

Also wondering how far the mdma solution would travel, does it stop at a certain rectal valve? Or will it reach the sigmoid colon?

anatomy-of-rectum-8-728.jpg

By plugging you bypass the stomach and intestinal tract, and you have a higher bio-availability. No issues with G.E.R.D etc.

It's the way to ingest drugs with no long term effects and fast onset.

Essentially, your arse is designed to recover any vitamins/minerals and good fuel for your body that would otherwise be shat out as waste, so it's just doing what it's supposed to do when you plug substances.

Thanks for the reply

Bypassing the stomach and intestines with fast onset is what makes this appealing but I'm not so sure about 0 long term effects. Looks like some people have had a form of rectal burn on BL with this method. Mdma is also likely to be cut with unsavoury chemicals.

Wow I am talking myself out of this

I've never experienced a burn when plugging. I've been a fan for a decade now :)

1ml of water is enough to totally dissolve a dose and experience no burn whatsoever. I'd be surprised if it gets to travel that far before getting totally absorbed.

OP: I used to plug GBL very frequently.

GBL is sometimes sold as alloy wheel cleaner, or glue dissolver; it's highly corrosive. I used plug 1.5ml gbl, mixed with 1.5ml water. Not the slightest burn.

My arse only burns the day after a bowl of hot chili.

Hmmm interesting. Well that's a sample size of 1, curious to see what sort of additional input we will get. I don't think BL has this specific thread.

Also surprised that only 1ml of water results in no burn with presumably a 100mg dose?

edit: add a thumbs up for GBL (but not hot chili!)

I've plugged MDMA also, just never had any reason to weigh it.

Been plugging MDMA for 12 or more years and never experienced any problems.

The statement that mdma burns in the nose so it must be caustic is a bit silly.
I've never measured it but my guess is that mdma in solution is probably pH neutral.
I've been plugging mdma for about 10 years now and have never had any problems.
It does not irritate the rectum at all.
I suggest you dissolve the mdma in a little water and then squirt the solution up your bum using a "lube launcher/lube shooter" (available from Amazon)

As for the second part of your question.
Suppose you dissolved your mdma in 10 ml of water and squirted it up your bum.
It would enter your rectum and be absorbed before it had time to travel.
You would have to use much larger quantities, perhaps a litre, for it to travel further.
If you wanted it to go past the sigmoid you would not only have to use a large qty of water but some kind of enema nozzle or shower shot as well.

Last edited: