• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Has anyone IV Xanax

When i read my thought were the medical vial's intended for injection. The ones they got at the ER

No clue if there is a Alprazolam version. But i liked Lorazepam a lot, better then the Midazolam. But i have no idea at what dosage i got but the ratio was def in favor of Lorazepam. The thought about the drain is almost like i feel it still.

Injecting pill's is unwise, unhealthy. You probably already no that, or not. I have an absolute dislike of IV so if necessary by all means, but for recreation no way. An they work great oral :)

DO NOT INJECT XANAX. It is not water soluble. You should not be injecting pills anyway. Xanax works fine orally.

Tastes like absolute shit! Avoid lol
I had someone get offended once because I wouldn't snort xanax with them. They crushed up a blue football and said they wanted to snort it with me because they wanted to be my friend. I said I was going to eat my half and they flew into a rage. I tried to explain that it was retarded and I wanted to save my nose for the opioids I was going to snort later. They got all pissy about it and talked shit about me behind my back for weeks.

Usually, I would have just avoided stupid people like that but it was the son of my opioid dealer at the time. She thought he was a dumb ass to so that connection was pretty solid for the next month or so. Then he stole all her pills one day and no one could find him for weeks. He eventually turned up dead. ODed on fentanyl. She was prescribed the old school 100mcg patches with the gel inside of them. He decided cutting them open and taking the gel was a good idea. Stuck some in his mouth, laid down on the couch, and never woke up.

What’s the bioavailability of snorting it?
Not good, as xanax is not water soluble. Insufflation does seem to have some effect but its not very efficient. Are they not working for your orally? Or are you trying to get a rush? What are you looking for here?