• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Has Anyone Here Had Luck With Telekinesis Or Levitation?

From my experiences with dreams and the astral, telekinesis is possible. My spirit already knows how to do it. In those differing states of consciousness, the method is automatic and very tied to will/intention. A higher level theosophist once told me that being able to move matter at will is a mastery of the third chakra (solar plexus) and has nothing to do with mind or third eye. It's a function of intention, very powerful intention. Not just "thinking" about intention but a strong willing of it. This makes sense to me. In the dream/astral states where I've done it, I'm not thinking about doing it or trying to visualize something. I just want it to happen and the will/intention (or 意 yi as they call it in Daoism) forms a sort of field that makes it happen.

The problem is that the astral world is way, way less dense than the material world, by many orders of magnitude. Subtle consciousness shifts there can affect profound changes, whereas in the dense physical world it barely does anything. That's not to say that subtle and less dense levels of consciousness have no impact on the physical - they are all interconnected and inter-affecting - but it's much easier to move an astral form than move a physical form.

My limited understanding of telekinesis from studying the Daoist magic texts is that in order for telekinesis to work, the operator must have the ability to greatly decrease their own density. This is done through spiritual purification, over a lifetime. When their own field has a much lower density, the first step would be to move themselves (like through levitation). The next step would be to extend this de-densified field of consciousness around a physical object and in turn lower its density, making it subject to the much less dense will of the operator. This is how Jesus supposedly walked on water. Either he made himself lighter or he made the water denser -- either way, it is a Third Chakra mastery of control over matter.

The question I ask is, if someone is that enlightened, why would they even care? Enlightenment is such ego dissolution that you aren't even operating in duality anymore, so the manipulation of objects doesn't matter. My cursory answer to this question is... if enlightenment is pure Divine will, then maybe Divine will would want people to see proof of enlightenment, so that they in turn could begin to enlighten. But I don't know.

There's a certain nerve in the back of the head that changes when you meditate. You have to gain suggestion over the mind. Even still, it'll take a long damn time. A couple to a few lifetimes maybe. The "human" vessel is really pathetic, that's why it takes so long. My intention is to inhabit a highly evolved vessel in about a couple more lives or so.

The "nerve" you're talking about is the Antakharana. It has other names. The kundalini pathway can naturally develop from the root to the base of the throat, but from the throat into the cranium and around to the third eye requires active development.

I also like to keep an open mind, I don't discount anything entirely. I mean in terms of psychic stuff my ex and I used to sometimes converse and realize we hadn't spoken but like for example, I would go get a particular thing for her and she'd be like whoa, I was thinking I wanted that but I didn't actually say anything and I'd be like... hmm, yeah I don't remember you saying anything either but I knew you wanted it.