• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone here every given anyone else fake drugs or lied about what something was?

foodcrisis

Bluelighter
I have. My friend found a little bag with a crushed up pill in it and he knew my uncle that was addicted to opiates used to be at my house a lot, so he thought it was some cool mystery pill. i knew it was just a kilonopin, but he thought it was an opiate. i said i didn't know, it was probably my uncles and we should try it. my friend, my girlfriend and i all snorted the pill and had a good after noon smoking weed... the reason why i decided to lie was because a few weeks earlier at a dead concert me and the friend that found the pill got a sheet of acid that was like totally bunk, and my friend took some and claimed that the world was melting at the show. my friend really liked opiates, so i decided that i'd just trick him and let him think the kilonopin was something cooler. he was getting ready to move to his aunts house in another part of the country, so i wanted to give him a cool experience before he went... i ended up telling my girlfriend i fibbed about it later on, but to this day i never told my other friend.

I feel like there is probably some type of word to describe what i did as a psychological problem.

Anybody ever do anything like this?

Just once... I was tripping with a girlfriend and I foolishly gave a friend of hers a small dose. (a little out of a capsule of "Mescaline") We were all 15-16 years old.
The naive friend started having a bad time. Running home, I grabbed some Thorazine I had handy. Returning, I handed it to the friend and told her it would help. She looked at me, very paranoid, shrinking away. Paranoid about everything at that moment. So I said. "It's a Sopor." (Methaqualone) which were popular at the time, and she gobbled it down. We sat with her until she fell asleep, put her to bed, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Wrong on many levels and I ain't proud. Misspent youth.

I sold a guy some crushed up aspirin as cocaine once in high school, but he was also dumb enough to hit me up for some coke two weeks after he robbed my girlfriend.

Does that count lol?

I sold a guy some crushed up aspirin as cocaine once in high school, but he was also dumb enough to hit me up for some coke two weeks after he robbed my girlfriend.

Does that count lol?
Did the dude know you knew he was the one that robbed your girlfriend?

As far as my original post, i always wondered if my friend that said the world was melting when he was at the dead concert, i always wondered if he was lying about the experience for whatever reason. i kind of thought he'd hope some chicks were walking by when he was talking and he'd think they'd be like "oh cool a cute guy tripping out."... i think he just picks up on energies of other people tripping from hanging out with him for some time though or he simply drives himself crazy thinking he took something and gets psychedelic effects... one time after the experience with the fake acid i had some shrooms that weren't that great, but they were still legit. i took a half 1/8th and he took like a .2 cap... for whatever reason i started crying during the peak, and he saw me and legit started crying his eyes out too. the shrooms didn't really seem strong enough for .2 to really hit. i mean, i guess they were good enough for a half 1/8th to get me emotional, but my friend is pretty out there i guess.... i've talked about him on this site before. he fell passed out from taking an 1/8th of shrooms one of his first time tripping and was passed out for a couple hours. real bad experience on my behalf being with him... he told me later on that he had water on his brain as a baby and the doctors said it had something to do with his schizophrenia, not sure if this is a rare form of schizophrenia or something. sometimes this kid would take big doses or at least normal size doses of drugs and other times he'd get something that was fake and totally end up tripping too. weird stuff.

I know this other kid that was telling me he was smoking fentanyl patches he got from someone that worked in a hospital.. i tried smoking a couple hits and gave up at the time thinking i didn't want to OD or get sick if it was real, but after reconsidering the situation, the kid was just smoking nothing. i was unsure if he was trying to rip me off and sell me it, but it seemed like he was just enjoying himself with it and wanted to give me some. i don't think he had any plans to get anymore.

not sure if i was on this site or reddit, but i was reading about people snorting the chipped plaster from the wall in a psychward thinking they would get high. fucked up stuff.

All the time when I was a taxi driver I would cut coke just so I get my bit it was good coke Friday Saturday night passangers half pissed and they still get a good buzz I didnt cut the fuck out of it

I've given someone empty rizlas of mephedrone before. Because all their mates said they were too spangled and to do that.

All the time when I was a taxi driver I would cut coke just so I get my bit it was good coke Friday Saturday night passangers half pissed and they still get a good buzz I didnt cut the fuck out of it

there was a time when i'd wet down some of my weed just to get a few extra bowls to keep more cause i was sick of people coming to my house all the time. if people didn't want to buy weight from me to visit me less often, i'd rip them off in my favor... not that i ever even sold weight. i just didn't like selling grams or 1/8ths. i didn't really have the time for it.

there was a time when i'd wet down some of my weed just to get a few extra bowls to keep more cause i was sick of people coming to my house all the time. if people didn't want to buy weight from me to visit me less often, i'd rip them off in my favor... not that i ever even sold weight. i just didn't like selling grams or 1/8ths. i didn't really have the time for it.
That wet weed is very heavy. ;):)

Did the dude know you knew he was the one that robbed your girlfriend?

Yes, he knew I knew and expected me to do nothing about it. He called me as soon as I left , like literally 15 seconds so I know he didn't do any, saying "hey man, this isn't coke" and I just said nope and hung up. At least I didn't beat his ass, I figure he got off light for 60 bucks lol

I had a bad coke habit settling in new country mortgage wife baby on way . It was not cut that much just over those 2 fri sat 16 then 18 hours I needed more coke to friends I never cut it never made a profit just did it so I got my coke for fuck all

I never lied about drugs, but I have tampered with a sample I sent of to a lab to see how good they are at detecting substances lf that counts 😂

I once had what IMO was bunk cathinone or some sort of cath that gave me no high, I had a a guy come over and asked if I had something stronger than alcohol I said sure but I'm not sure what it is. He took it and was high as a kite 😂😂😂 placebo is a hell of a drug

Ye a lot because I don't fuck for it so.
If I do fuck then, I get shit
But really I think everyone who took drugs can say more or less of that feels right.
Even the made up street drugs cant simulate right, the psychoactive affect on you same like bodyload and all shit.
Takes one to know one, and some of us each time doing shit treat as an experience. It's not moral really like, giving not working meds, or cigarettes from dry leaves and forcing an addict to go on, tell yourslef same.
It's most up in your head.
But I wouldn't do it. LIKE I NEVER HAVE SOMEWHAT TOO MUCH, DON'T PLAY but if really then whats the point of it? THAT IS SOMETHING FIRTY PEOPLE GREEDY FOR MONEY DO MOST LIKELY.
OR TO HURT OTHERS.

I AM REALLY MESSED UP SEEING SHIT LIKE THIS RECENTLY BEING POSTED HERE, another place infiltrated and weirdly now untrustworthy too.

Now depending on all sorts shits only not to feel, same really, like that guy really or more, want me dead but still, want me.
Over n out

In 8th grade I sold a five finger lid of purple hemp flowertops full of bb sized seeds for a sawbuck & a half
fucker loved it

Had a drunk friend wanting us to go score some coke, such a waste of time and money in their state. We gave them lyrica powder and they said it was the best coke they’ve ever had 🤣
Saved them a fortune and the regret that would have happened the next day!

Nope, i hate that shit.. it's like when they cut coke with other stuff.
Why kill that person when they can still continue to buy from their dealer? it just doesn't make sense.. it's stupid!

I have. My friend found a little bag with a crushed up pill in it and he knew my uncle that was addicted to opiates used to be at my house a lot, so he thought it was some cool mystery pill. i knew it was just a kilonopin, but he thought it was an opiate. i said i didn't know, it was probably my uncles and we should try it. my friend, my girlfriend and i all snorted the pill and had a good after noon smoking weed... the reason why i decided to lie was because a few weeks earlier at a dead concert me and the friend that found the pill got a sheet of acid that was like totally bunk, and my friend took some and claimed that the world was melting at the show. my friend really liked opiates, so i decided that i'd just trick him and let him think the kilonopin was something cooler. he was getting ready to move to his aunts house in another part of the country, so i wanted to give him a cool experience before he went... i ended up telling my girlfriend i fibbed about it later on, but to this day i never told my other friend.

I feel like there is probably some type of word to describe what i did as a psychological problem.

Anybody ever do anything like this?

To answer your question you should NEVER dose someone with a drug they don’t know what it is. If they are taking a medication that is contraindicated or if they have a preexisting health issue that conflicts with that drug and you give it to them unknowingly; you could cause extreme harm to them and be legal responsible. Example, you give someone on antidepressants (MAOIs) an ecstacy pill and they are fucking dead. manslaughter charge for you.

Last edited:
35 yrs ago I sold blotter acid (fake) to get bus fare back to Columbia from Charleston SC.
Only time I did it and it was a bunch of rich college kids.
I was a fuck up back then moreso than now for sure.

In highschool I sold a bunch of aspirin pills that were shaped as little hearts to a girl and told her it was MDMA.