• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Has anyone heard of the new drug called sunshine? - Mephedrone

Well whoever came up with this stuff should’ve thought of a more original name than ‘Sunshine’ ……….
Back in the 70’s it was just another name for acid…IE…purple haze, window pain, orange sunshine, etc…

surely "sunshine" is just mephedrone/methylone as tout by previous threads/police reports..?

Sunshine

I know people that make it. there are two forms. Tree fertilizer which was mentioned earlier, and the main substance under this name, and then pure ecstasy, (Molly) and cocaine mixed together. The molly and cocain mix is far better for you then the other.
I had a buddy that got 20 years for immitation coke charges, distribution charges, and conspiricy to overthrow the goverment. Another one of my close friends for years, took to much, went crazy, got found running naked around eugene oregon, then got locked up in a mental institution. He doesnt even know who he is.
another one of my friends over dosed and almost died. It was on the news here. my advice is dont mess around with any drug that you dont know what it is or where it comes from at the least. i stopped messing around entirely. When u take sunshine the "right way" how its called where i come from, it is coke molly tree fertilizer baking soda and slight amounts of crystal meth. i got a shot of JD spiked with three points of it. immediatly threw up, and rolled for almost 5 days. I am not the same at all. dont ever mess around with this stuff.

you guys all sunshine is. is coke and ecstasy with prozec. im from oregon portland to be exact and my friend makes it. the prozec is just his little touch but it's coke and ecstasy and it won't show up as either in a drugs test because they cancel eachother out some how but yeah it's just coke and x

You're research is well done my friend, well done. Please keep coming around this site so you can continue to spread your amazing knowledge around.

you guys all sunshine is. is coke and ecstasy with prozec. im from oregon portland to be exact and my friend makes it. the prozec is just his little touch but it's coke and ecstasy and it won't show up as either in a drugs test because they cancel eachother out some how but yeah it's just coke and x

I lol'd

tree fertilizer? wtf? like the kind you'd get in a store or nursery or the cover title that rc venders use. also, a mix of ecstasy, coke, and prozac would very likely lead to serotonin syndrome. maybe thats what "sunshine" is, any mix of drugs that would give the user serotonin syndrome he he...

i did... probably harder. i love really really clueless people :) my favorite part of the news article is when the woman interviewed says

''more people have it and the population of people having it is going up''

it takes a certain level of skillful stupidity

''I know people that make it. there are two forms. Tree fertilizer which was mentioned earlier, and the main substance under this name, and then pure ecstasy, (Molly) and cocaine mixed together. The molly and cocain mix is far better for you then the .....etc etc

THIS report (sorry dont know how to quote more than one thing in a post) made me lol alot harder. i dont think i've ever read something which i've disregarded quicker or felt more instant revulsion for in my entire life. just by giving a health warning it doesn't make this rubbish believable.

another thing is that i thought mephedrone was bigger in the US. like i find people on this thread referring to it as a ''new tree fertilizer''. in the uk i'd say that 90% know what it is, its been in the newspaper many times and was famously banned in may. in my opinion this new stuff might be benzofury (though i doubt it due to the reports saying its likely to be meph) just because thast a new RC that is being released and is supposed to be 6-APDB and 6-APB. this is supposed to be similar to MDMA but with some strong visuals and mellow. i believe visuals were mentioned in the article.

on more thing, i have a pet hate... well more of a murderous obsessive hate with anyone who spells mephedrone wrong. before you write the name of something check how its fucking spelt. i'm sorry whoever wrote ''mephadrome'' but i hate you. deeply. and people who write ''methadrone'' are worse because methadrone is actually an existing drug but is almost certainly not what they mean

If nothing else this thread seems to have brought in a few new people who presumably were googling SUNSHINE NEW DRUG or something. Hope they stick around long enough to learn something.

BTW The street name for any RC here is "That crazy shit Andrew can get"

Well whoever came up with this stuff should’ve thought of a more original name than ‘Sunshine’ ……….
Back in the 70’s it was just another name for acid…IE…purple haze, window pain, orange sunshine, etc…

It carried into the late eighties as well, aside from window pane, orange sunshine was among the best acid at the time. Once in a while mescaline purple micro dots would come in orange as well. It seemed to disappear abruptly about the same time Jerry died and the Dead stopped touring. Then again, that's also about the time MDMA started making it's appearance.

Um, is spelt a word, I think not. NBD, I don't hate. But to correct you, I do not believe mehpedrone is more popular in the US. In fact, I think the majority of RC's are a UK thing. At least based on what I've read on BL and the rest on the net. Then again, I'm not in the highschool/college scene so WTFDIK., not much actually. I can't imagine buying some bonsia tree fertilizer in hopes of getting spun. Then again, I just dropped a stack of cash for my scripts so I'm curious if maybe I'd be better off getting it the ancient art of BONSIA!

Last edited:
Mephedrone is a substituted cathinone and part of the amphetamine class - it's not a plant fertiliser; it's only sold as that as it would be illegal to sell it for human consumption. It's a stimulant and entactogen and has been talked about non-stop across the UK and the rest of Europe since late-2009. It was banned in the UK in April of this year without any real investigation into the drugs side-effects, just one huge media circus. Other cathinones that became really popular this year include Methylone (also known as bk-MDMA) and MDVP which is known as "supercoke" in America.

mephedrone is definatly more popular in the UK, its just surprising how few people in the US know about it. and yes its funny how it does absolutly fuck all for your plants.

methadrone isn't very commonly used i understand. but yeh could be..

I've heard of sunshine as a kind of LSD

Wasn't that orange sunshine, like a hundred years ago when the hippies were taking over so we had to hide in bomb shelters? I've also heard that it was mescaline, but I have no idea if its true. Those tabs would have to be huge.

the drug sunshine is actually bonzi tree fertalizer, also known as mephadrome. its starting to get really big, some say its the new coke. my advise is to do it once than never do it again. be careful, its highly addictive

Do you mean mephedrone? That stuff is supposedly quite bad for the heart (even months later). I thought twice before buying that stuff... happy I didn't.

That's one of the more stupid combos I've heard of... made me laugh. As far as I know, sunshine is mephedrone, which feels something like a cross between coke and X.
And I'm not sure about that drug test thing either...

Last edited: