• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Has anyone had a deal go horribly wrong/dangerous/sketchy/violent?

PredatorVision

Bluelighter
I was just wondering, considering the wealth of years and experiences amongst the bluelighters here whether anyone had any stories of deals that have been extremely sketchy, gone horribly wrong or otherwise? I'd be really interested to hear some people's stories. I'll start with a couple:

Over a year ago I went to score gear off some guy in the Ancoats area of Manchester at night. I'd met this guy a couple of times before and he'd sort of ripped me off (shit gear + underweight) though was my last resort as I couldn't get in touch with anyone else. The guy pulled a chizzle on me and said he'd stab me if I didn't give him all my money (£20) tried to reason with him and he cut me on the shoulder so ended up giving him my bank card (that was broken anyhow) and he took off.. and I had to get a tram home with blood dripping down my shirt. Saw the same guy another time and he apologised, said he had been desperate for a rock, I told him I would have just given it him if he'd asked and not pulled a fucking tool on me.. I think he was out on remand and he tried to bribe me with a prostitute to not talk to the police and I went with him then though as he initially promised money "what the fuck am I doing?" I thought then ran away as fast as I could whilst he was bartering with a syphilitic looking woman. That encounter was part of why I left that city.

Manchester just fuels paranoia for me i'd say if trying to buy off a dealer I wasn't that familiar with there was a 50/50 chance of getting ripped off or worse.. though paying £50 for 5 bags of brown sugar was a low point, not to mention the fact I nearly got arrested minutes after i'd bought them.

Can anyone tell me of their dodgy experiences?

When i was 18 my friends and i gave a guy outside a pub in Sydney for half an ounce of Thai buddha. In hindsight he was an obvious junkie but we were a bit nieve to such things at the time. He went in the pub...then went out the other door and dissapeared with our $200. Thats about it really. Never felt threatened or in any kind of danger and that was really the only time i have been properly ripped off. Sure been given underweight drugs more than once but only ever lost my cash that once.

In 33 years of using / buying drugs both here and in many countries around the world i have never once felt threatened. I think using common sense and avoiding obviously or potentially dodgy scenarios isnt hard. Of course you can be unlucky but i reckon 90% of the victims of such situations have probably been so desperate to score they ignore the warning signs and get themselves into dangerous situations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a gun to my head. Guy was off his rocker. Probably using too much of his own product. Tsk Tsk.

Hmm not really... when on the opposite side of the transaction I've had people hand me a fistful of coins only to find they were short, but kinda expected with the homeless and aboriginals I was selling to. Also had a guy threaten me, but I was a week late paying him the $900 I owed him

Uh yeah.

I disarmed a guy pointing a gun at me. He tried to change the deal and I wanted cash and he wanted to throw in some coke and drop the dollars and that wasn't happening so he pulled a gun. I had a gun too but I just took his out of his hand. That went pretty peacefully cuz I just unloaded the magazine and walked to my car and left his gun on the ground after I wiped it down. The next day he called and apologized and we did the original deal plus a bit more for my trouble. He shot 3 people a week later.

Yeah one time straight up gun to my head, give me your money, get out the car. I was like 16 so I gave him the money.

This one chick threatened to wreck a car over wanting a couple bags and it was my gf's car. I was gonna give them to her but I had already paid her to drive but still I was gonna kick her some anyways. She really scared me and then she tried to get me robbed and I grabbed the wheel before she took the turn and was like bitch be cool. She chilled out once she came down a bit and realized we all wanted the same thing but that was level 5 ratchet.

I got stabbed cuz I wouldn't front this girl a pill. We were kinda dating. She was all like gimme a hug and yeah she stabbed me. Anyways it was a clean needle but 1.5 inches. She already had pills so I really didn't see why she needed more and like I wasn't giving my shit away, I paid for them.

I have had people think I was too healthy to be a junkie and they would insist I take a massive dose and I would usually ask for more and it was all good but cop-killer doses are common here and trust me we try to OD undercovers cuz if you don't take payment or they OD its not really something that is your problem. I did like half a gram on the can just to be a prick cuz I was like if you gonna make me do some get me high mothefucker. I did buy a ball right after though.

I have had people try to fight me at the trap and the begging ass hoes and feinds be annoying. Just pay em no mind or whoop their ass, no one cares.

I did have a guy pull a gun at a spot cuz of my race and my friends sister came running and was like no he cool and my friend bitch slapped the man.

I had a guy who was actually a friend put a razor to my throat and make me take off my shirt and pull down my pants, hell he checked my shoes for a wire. Afterwards he was all apologetic. He was really coked up and gave me like a gram cuz of that bullshit.

The worst was I got a friend a good deal on some blow and he tried to cook it up and he didn't get the yield he wanted or something so he comes by all coked up saying it is fake with a gun and his cousin with a bowie knife. I was so glad dude answered cuz I say "Right, so remember yesterday, well I have a gun to my head over it, can we get this sorted." My friend who sold to the no longer friend took a serious loss and the dude with a gun kept saying it was cut with anbesol and I actually saw a bottle of anbesol but really didn't think it would be a good idea to tell him. Anyways yeah he was all like you should buy weed from my guy and I am thinking I know that guy too. That ended our friendship. He thought we were cool and he got like 4 grams of blow for 50 bucks and I did some and it wasn't bad.

I have gotten threats when I owed money but I usually just call them and suggest they change their tone and give me some time. I actually shitted my current main dude for like 800 and he let it go. I just didn't have the money but I did give him something far more useful and I didn't have to do that so I guess I didn't shit him so much as tell him something that really helped him avoid serious problems.

Getting a gun pulled on you is a lot more likely in America than just about anywhere. Just sayin.

wow that's pretty intense, I can relate to the whole suspision/wire paranoia people (usually on stims of some kind) get when there are people they don't know to well around... Do narcs even wear wires? seems like a dumb cliche to me, with modern technology surely there's something more advanced and inconspicuous that will record sound and doesn't have to be taped to your chest!

A few years ago (probably 2010) when Mephedrone was at its height in the UK a girl invited me and two other guys back to her flat for an afterparty that she shared with this other guy, who ran to his room as soon as we got back. She was showing us around the house and in the yard and I saw him peaking out his window between the curtains at us so I waved at him and he suddenly ran away from the window.. went back inside and he came out and asked me how I was doing and I replied "I'm completely wired" meaning it in a stimulant way, though he thought I mean't "i'm wearing a wire". This guy then had a complete breakdown, was convinced I was an undercover cop, that some other guy arbitrarily was his landlord and another was his university course leader. And that we were conspiring to have him arrested/thrown out of Uni/Kicked out of his house.

He got from bad to worse, I tried giving him some valium to calm down but he wouldn't touch it, completely freaked out and ran out in the busy street outside his house crying and screaming.. this was at 11am and people were walking about, he ended up calling his sister. mum and dad in tears in the middle of the road holding up cars saying he'd "done something really bad" and he wouldn't come inside.. it culminated with him calling the police ON HIMSELF, after 5 minutes I started to hear sirens coming and I just bolted back through the house, through the yard and hopped the fence, convinced myself I was being chased.

Turns out the police showed up, called him an ambulance, searched the house and didn't find much.. turns out he did end up having to leave university and his house as a result of that as his actual landlord wasn't impressed.. can't imagine how bad that comedown must have been coming around in a hospital bed with your parents driving up purely because you stayed up a couple of days on mephedrone.

I shouldn't laugh but that's pretty funny...not for the guy concerned though. Paranoia at its finest

Yeah sometimes snitches wear wires but these days I think they use cell phones.

I ain't a rat so I don't know how they do it but I know how a snitch talks and acts.

I shouldn't laugh but that's pretty funny...not for the guy concerned though. Paranoia at its finest

It is kind of funny in retrospect, I wasn't much better spent the next two days thinking the police were going to bust down my door any second. I can honestly say i've never seen anyone since get so out of it they turned themself in due to the paranoid concept that the longer they left it the more evidence was being built up. It's pretty scary though being in a situation like that where someone is being a loose canon.

A few years ago (probably 2010) when Mephedrone was at its height in the UK a girl invited me and two other guys back to her flat for an afterparty that she shared with this other guy, who ran to his room as soon as we got back. She was showing us around the house and in the yard and I saw him peaking out his window between the curtains at us so I waved at him and he suddenly ran away from the window.. went back inside and he came out and asked me how I was doing and I replied "I'm completely wired" meaning it in a stimulant way, though he thought I mean't "i'm wearing a wire". This guy then had a complete breakdown, was convinced I was an undercover cop, that some other guy arbitrarily was his landlord and another was his university course leader. And that we were conspiring to have him arrested/thrown out of Uni/Kicked out of his house.

He got from bad to worse, I tried giving him some valium to calm down but he wouldn't touch it, completely freaked out and ran out in the busy street outside his house crying and screaming.. this was at 11am and people were walking about, he ended up calling his sister. mum and dad in tears in the middle of the road holding up cars saying he'd "done something really bad" and he wouldn't come inside.. it culminated with him calling the police ON HIMSELF, after 5 minutes I started to hear sirens coming and I just bolted back through the house, through the yard and hopped the fence, convinced myself I was being chased.

Turns out the police showed up, called him an ambulance, searched the house and didn't find much.. turns out he did end up having to leave university and his house as a result of that as his actual landlord wasn't impressed.. can't imagine how bad that comedown must have been coming around in a hospital bed with your parents driving up purely because you stayed up a couple of days on mephedrone.

Hilarious!!

walking up to my boys dealers gaff, my ex-boyfriend had a knife pulled on him for 400 quid whilest on his way to pay the guy tick but the guy wasnt in when he got there, very convenient id say
the guy was known as a scumbag and got caught with a weapon few months later

I burnt my lips on a cup of coffee while my dealer was weighing up an 8 ball and a ten strip

Thinking back now he might have been trying to hurt me on purpose. Or perhaps he really didn't have any fresh milk

I have had people think I was too healthy to be a junkie and they would insist I take a massive dose and I would usually ask for more and it was all good but cop-killer doses are common here and trust me we try to OD undercovers cuz if you don't take payment or they OD its not really something that is your problem. I did like half a gram on the can just to be a prick cuz I was like if you gonna make me do some get me high mothefucker. I did buy a ball right after though.

Come again? Surely you could still be done for supplying drugs regardless of whether or not you get paid?

Last edited:
I burnt my lips on a cup of coffee while my dealer was weighing up an 8 ball and a ten strip

Thinking back now he might have been trying to hurt me on purpose. Or perhaps he really didn't have any fresh milk

What kind of degenerate scumbag offers his house-guest a hot beverage without first ensuring there's sufficient milk in the house?

I have had deals go bad one in particular was horrible . Someone pulled a gun on me because he thought i had shorted him oxys . The one i 'shorted' had fell out of the bag and was on the car floorboard . He pulled his pistol out and asked for all of our shit then my two friends who were with me pulled out pistols as well . They made him give all of the oxys back and took his wallet . Anyway almost died . #trustno1