• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone ever injured themselves to get a script for opioids?

A long time ago I was bitten by my cat, puncture wound (which almost always causes a nasty infection).

The next day my foot was showing signs of infection, so I went to the doctor. "You're fine, take some ibuprofen and go home"... ok

Day 2 the infection was obvious and it was becoming painful. I go back to the doctor. "You're fine, I'm not going to give you any pain medication, here is some antibiotics, take some ibuprofen and go home".... ok, didn't even ask for pain meds

Day 3 my foot had swollen to the size of a football, was extremely painful and could not walk on it. I looked up pictures of cat bite infections (people lose limbs) and went to the emergency room. I was put on IV antibiotics and was in A LOT of pain. I did not even ask for anything, I had a family member with me who drove me to the ER since I couldn't drive myself. The doctor then starts asking them all sorts of questions, if I'm an addict, had I ever been on pain meds before, have I ever been to rehab... thankfully they said no (even though they knew the answer was obviously YES, they didn't want to fuck me over)... and then the doctor gracefully prescribed me 20x 10mg codeine pills a grand total of 200mg of codeine.

So I left with a $3000 bill and 200mg codeine which didn't even do fuck all for the pain I was in. I was on crutches and the pain when I stood up or tried to walk was excruciating for over a week. Terrible infection.

I really don't think injuring yourself in an attempt for some opioids is a good idea in the US these days. Might as well pawn your mattress for a lottery ticket methinks.

A long time ago I was bitten by my cat, puncture wound (which almost always causes a nasty infection).

The next day my foot was showing signs of infection, so I went to the doctor. "You're fine, take some ibuprofen and go home"... ok

Day 2 the infection was obvious and it was becoming painful. I go back to the doctor. "You're fine, I'm not going to give you any pain medication, here is some antibiotics, take some ibuprofen and go home".... ok, didn't even ask for pain meds

Day 3 my foot had swollen to the size of a football, was extremely painful and could not walk on it. I looked up pictures of cat bite infections (people lose limbs) and went to the emergency room. I was put on IV antibiotics and was in A LOT of pain. I did not even ask for anything, I had a family member with me who drove me to the ER since I couldn't drive myself. The doctor then starts asking them all sorts of questions, if I'm an addict, had I ever been on pain meds before, have I ever been to rehab... thankfully they said no (even though they knew the answer was obviously YES, they didn't want to fuck me over)... and then the doctor gracefully prescribed me 20x 10mg codeine pills a grand total of 200mg of codeine.

So I left with a $3000 bill and 200mg codeine which didn't even do fuck all for the pain I was in. I was on crutches and the pain when I stood up or tried to walk was excruciating for over a week. Terrible infection.

I really don't think injuring yourself in an attempt for some opioids is a good idea in the US these days. Might as well pawn your mattress for a lottery ticket methinks.
This is a very clear case of Medical Worker Drug Seeking Syndrome. Textbook presentation. I have heard that this disorder's cost to the medical communities accuracy and productivity looks profound. As the medical industry makes up a very large part of the US economy, it may be significantly hindering the nation's productivity. Now, its important to distinguish between productivity and profitability.. cause everyone knows they are getting away with highway robbery.

While the medical community attempts at and fails to understand how to deal with medications, substance use and addiction, they cause misery and fatality to so many people. Maybe they will gain insight to their own compulsive behavioral disorders.. compulsive useless record taking, obsession with profit and Medical Workers Drug Seeking Syndrome.

Last edited:
Hurt my dignity.....always askin' for a script....GP-Ok,she wrote me for diazepam,cause she knows i toke this from long time and may be thinks,that i am little bit no good with da head and they(valiums)calms me down.Getting script for bupe patches is very difficult.Got two times from one doc.and think,that is possible to cut me off.....so i am really fucked.Would withdrawling from subs eventually......Month?Fuckin shit!!!

Last edited:
I was given boxes on boxes of morphine when I broke my leg. It wasn't from the injury, but the surgery didn't go well and they gave me nerve damage. They tried to prescribe me random epileptic drugs as they can be helpful for nerve issues but I told them that I don't want to take drugs that fuck with my brain and have so many side effects. I said just give me opiates as that is what I'm comfortable with for injuries.

They weren't keen but I convinced them somehow. Think it helps I've had a decent amount of injuries so I can say what worked in the past, which is hard for a doctor to argue with. I don't even like opiates and threw most of them away as they gave me i think it was 150+ pills. I just wanted to be fucked up for a week or two not months.

Usually when doctors hesitate on giving me proper pain killers(opiates) I basically use this line: "look, I understand the concern of opiates and addiction potential. I get it. But I'm also in pain and that's what these drugs exist for. Unless you think I'm a psychopath that would deliberately injure them self to this extent, then you are basically just saying fuck you, live in pain. I'm only asking for a week or so worth, I don't want a sack of drugs just enough to numb me out for the next week or two while the pain is still gonna be bad".

It works most of the time.

I don't think this works anymore unless you're lucky/competant at finessing doctors, there are people with broken spines not given scripts.

You generally get nothing outside of a hospital now unless you are in the club already and found the right doc.
I get stuff from different doctors quite a lot. Usually ER or urgent care places. If you're convincing and appear to be sincere, a lot of doctors will give you a small amount (10-30 pills) of opiate painkillers. It's one hell of an acting job, though.

Well living were I recede pain is glorified, I gave up on asking.

Mouth renovations, broken bones not to mention the injuries i got from my epileptic insult's.

Anything better then an NSAID or APAP, forget about it. Endurance is strength these dr.'s seem to believe. For me there is Kratom and o-DSMT for emergencie's.

Same here.For broken bone-nothing else,but tramadol eventually.The difference-you got Kratom,which ease the whole thing enormously.

I've never intentionally hurt myself but during my worst times I could get a kidney stone real quick

I actually really had them and several times it required surgery and stent placement so I knew the drill

In reality I usually drove a yz400 and was riding my friends ktm200. We were riding the adobes in Montros CO and because of the bike change I was feeling like Jermy McGrath.. we rode the adobes and then dropped into this track.. I hit a triple thinking it was a double.. completely bottomed out and nearly broke my back. I wasn't even taking opiates at all at the time and certainly wasn't hurting myself to get them. Anyway lunatic ER doc suffering from Medical Worker Drug Seeking Syndrome.. denied me pain meds.. so I hobbled to my family doc and got a script and a doughnut for my poor broken tailbone

I had a yz400, that thing was a monster, a giant single cylinder two-stroke beast. Even though it was old and the engine was air-cooled that thing popped unwanted wheelies in 4th gear. I actually found it. Was in high school at the time, we were hiking on a remote hillside and I see these handlebars sticking out of the mud. We start digging and ended up excavating an entire, fully complete YZ400 from the 1980s. Seemed to have been caught up in a mud slide. Or maybe it was stolen. We took it home and I got it started that day. Just had to clean the carb and wash the mud out of the cylinder. 2 cycle engines are so simple, that wouldn't have been possible with a 4 cycle engine

As to the subject, no I've never done it. Not because i was above it but because i knew it probably wouldn't work. Some time ago i know one approach was to fake kidney stones. The key was to add a tiny drop of blood from a finger into the urine sample, which would confirm the diagnosis of kidney stones (in the mind of the ER physician). This will almost certainly not work because doctors became aware of this scam, and doubly so now due to physician fear of dispensing narcotics.

The truth is, unless you are an elderly woman, you are going to have to hurt yourself really bad to get narcotics, far more than they little amount of narcotics they might give you is worth.

Going to move this to drug culture though, this is definitely a classic drug culture type subject

I feel down my scars and got an emotional owie and I got the oxymorphone 10,000mg!

And to be serious. This is just as bad an idea as every one is saying. If you're going to get injured, go for settlement money on minor injuries like you slipped on ice or something or you have trauma and use the money for dope. Find a hustle as a dealer in gloomy sunday style poetry set in the style of a guitar and a screamy voice while being in your 20s and hot and use the proceeds for sidewalk crack to stub your toe on at walmart

I had a yz400, that thing was a monster, a giant single cylinder two-stroke beast. Even though it was old and the engine was air-cooled that thing popped unwanted wheelies in 4th gear. I actually found it. Was in high school at the time, we were hiking on a remote hillside and I see these handlebars sticking out of the mud. We start digging and ended up excavating an entire, fully complete YZ400 from the 1980s. Seemed to have been caught up in a mud slide. Or maybe it was stolen. We took it home and I got it started that day. Just had to clean the carb and wash the mud out of the cylinder. 2 cycle engines are so simple, that wouldn't have been possible with a 4 cycle engine

As to the subject, no I've never done it. Not because i was above it but because i knew it probably wouldn't work. Some time ago i know one approach was to fake kidney stones. The key was to add a tiny drop of blood from a finger into the urine sample, which would confirm the diagnosis of kidney stones (in the mind of the ER physician). This will almost certainly not work because doctors became aware of this scam, and doubly so now due to physician fear of dispensing narcotics.

The truth is, unless you are an elderly woman, you are going to have to hurt yourself really bad to get narcotics, far more than they little amount of narcotics they might give you is worth.

Going to move this to drug culture though, this is definitely a classic drug culture type subject
Nice.. the one I was referring to was the beginning of the Four strokes.. the thumper.. all the track boys laughed at the four stokes initially. But they put the power down in a way that doesn’t waste energy throwing mud.. more of the power translates into forward velocity. 400 two stroke even from the 80s is a damn big dirt bike.. I remember a Honda 500 2 stroke as well.. So that day I went from the Yamaha thumper, 400 4 stroke track bike to a fully tricked out ktm 200 enduro 2 stroke. That’s what had me thinking I was Superman.. and really I was riding amazing.. and then i ate shit really bad. One of our buddies was dating this bare back rider cowgirl and she was laughing at me and giving me all this shit. She pulls this full size bronco out to grab me at the track.. I’m like you crazy bitch call the meat wagon.. sadistic woman is rolling that stupid Ford at like 20mpg on basically a moto track and worse for seven miles to the first "road". I have a broken tailbone ( that wasn’t even bad at first.. just went totally numb.. and think I have a broken back.. some crazy Florida red neck girl and this totally sketch half wild wolf “dog”:. That crazy redneck cowgirl has me hitting my head on the ceiling of that truck. Then by gods grace I make it to the ER and just get this insane dr. And I HAD to drive from Gunnison to Fort Collins driving a standerd that day. Driving a standard over the fucking Continental Divide after yard sailing.. I just kept lighting j bones of big skunk the whole way down and thanking the lord that was not my woman and that I could still walk.

Last edited:

Ime it indeed doesn't, pain doesn't necessary mean getting treatment for it.

This proved through during quite an heavy dental surgery. And later on as a result of breaking of a piece of my arm bone.
The endurance of the sleepiness nights caused by this last one were present for at least 1 and a 1/ 2 month now.

So no, imo you can't forge a prescription let alone get one when in need. Having the dr. do its thing is my advise.