• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Has anyone ever done this while high?

My ex and I took shrooms and kinda tried to have sex, because we figured that it would be very pleasurable.
After 1 1/2 hours we gave up because it was too fucking weird.
We kept laughing about random crap, and then laugh even more at our awkward attempts of being romantic.
Yeah. I love sex on psychedelics... But yeah it's really fucking weird

Books are always better!

Fuck Peter Jackson for messing that up (haven't read the books, but I'm sure he fucked up)
Dude, read the books.
There's not even a discussion
Tolkien puts you in a comatose stranglehold, forced to never stop reading.
No, seriously, I have never experienced language as vivid as his, you really feel like you're there. There's so much depth missing from the movies, I could write pages about this. Almost no hobbit songs, no Tom, the battles are wrong and at the wrong place or with the wrong storyline, the Ents save Helm's Klamm, not the riders that ARE ALREADY IN THE STRONGHOLD, Saruman's ending is so bad in the movies - I remember getting mad in the cinema as a kid, and subsequently people getting mad at me, MORDOR IS EMPTY xD why is mordor empty?! (Frodo and Sam are actuallydressed like Orcs for almost the entire time in Mordor), no Two Towers, Boromir is shit(and Boromir is fucking awesome), Faramir is shit (and Faramir is fucking awesome x50), Wizard are just Old dudes who can do some magic spells xD, It's 0% explained that Gandalf, Saruman AND Sauron are all Ainur, that means they are GODS, Frodo is a fucking useless wimp(that's the worst crime)

Hell people who saw the movie thought it was plausible that Frodo could have just taken a Gryphon xD Yeah, get a being even more powerful than Sauron close to the ring, GREAT idea. That's why the Gryphons only come after the ring is destroyed.

OK I'm getting manic about this, I'll stop here :D

Last edited:
Dude, read the books.
There's not even a discussion
Tolkien puts you in a comatose stranglehold, forced to never stop reading.
No, seriously, I have never experienced language as vivid as his, you really feel like you're there. There's so much depth missing from the movies, I could write pages about this. Almost no hobbit songs, no Tom, the battles are wrong and at the wrong place or with the wrong storyline, the Ents save Helm's Klamm, not the riders that ARE ALREADY IN THE STRONGHOLD, Saruman's ending is so bad in the movies - I remember getting mad in the cinema as a kid, and subsequently people getting mad at me, MORDOR IS EMPTY xD why is mordor empty?! (Frodo and Sam are actuallydressed like Orcs for almost the entire time in Mordor), no Two Towers, Boromir is shit(and Boromir is fucking awesome), Faramir is shit (and Faramir is fucking awesome x50), Wizard are just Old dudes who can do some magic spells xD, It's 0% explained that Gandalf, Saruman AND Sauron are all Ainur, that means they are GODS, Frodo is a fucking useless wimp(that's the worst crime)

Hell people who saw the movie thought it was plausible that Frodo could have just taken a Gryphon xD Yeah, get a being even more powerful than Sauron close to the ring, GREAT idea. That's why the Gryphons only come after the ring is destroyed.

OK I'm getting manic about this, I'll stop here :D
I prefer 'passionate' over 'manic'!

I tried reading them when I was 12 or 13? I think. They might just be better 20 years later.
You should have LoTR-thread in Words dude. Let your knowledge shower this forum of degenerates!

I prefer 'passionate' over 'manic'!

I tried reading them when I was 12 or 13? I think. They might just be better 20 years later.
You should have LoTR-thread in Words dude. Let your knowledge shower this forum of degenerates!
I'm really manic about LOTR, but passionate would sound better. But it's a lie, I'm manic about LOTR. I absolutely love this world, and while the movies are good movies, they just don't give me the same feeling I get as reading through these books.

Haha, my first time I was 9 or 10, my older sister got all 6 books in one, with illustrations n everything, written in English. She gave up after like 20 pages, but I stomached through that bitch, reading it with a dictionary. I wanted to read his words, not some damned translation. That was a difficult read, man.

Reading it now is so much better, and I can much more appreciate how good Tolkien truly was. Damned that prologue to LOTR alone, I just get weak in the knees. He's funny too, some really grand zingers in there.

I'd love a LOTR thread, not sure if there is one :O

I'm really manic about LOTR, but passionate would sound better. But it's a lie, I'm manic about LOTR. I absolutely love this world, and while the movies are good movies, they just don't give me the same feeling I get as reading through these books.

Haha, my first time I was 9 or 10, my older sister got all 6 books in one, with illustrations n everything, written in English. She gave up after like 20 pages, but I stomached through that bitch, reading it with a dictionary. I wanted to read his words, not some damned translation. That was a difficult read, man.

Reading it now is so much better, and I can much more appreciate how good Tolkien truly was. Damned that prologue to LOTR alone, I just get weak in the knees. He's funny too, some really grand zingers in there.

I get the same way about another book triology by Will Christopher Baer. Total fanboy. Get me started and I'll talk fucking hole in your head.
It's not fantasy though, but transgressive noir.

I've always been reluctant to fantasy, for some reason. I like some sci-fi. Like Philip K. Dick, anything by that speed-freak. Definitely one of my top 5 all time.
I have very few friends who actually reads, even fewer who likes reading, so when I get to talk books, I too, get all manic with them.

I do think Tolkien was somewhat of a genius though, can't take that from him. I just couldn't get into that state of mind that the fantasy-genre requires.

It's fucking impressive plowing those bibles at the age of 10 man, nice work :D

START ONE!
Worst case, nobody here cares about LOTR.
Best case - well, LOTR-fanclub! :D

Nice to see such 'passion' (I still lie to myself) about books, I salute you!

I get the same way about another book triology by Will Christopher Baer. Total fanboy. Get me started and I'll talk fucking hole in your head.
It's not fantasy though, but transgressive noir.

I've always been reluctant to fantasy, for some reason. I like some sci-fi. Like Philip K. Dick, anything by that speed-freak. Definitely one of my top 5 all time.
I have very few friends who actually reads, even fewer who likes reading, so when I get to talk books, I too, get all manic with them.

I do think Tolkien was somewhat of a genius though, can't take that from him. I just couldn't get into that state of mind that the fantasy-genre requires.

It's fucking impressive plowing those bibles at the age of 10 man, nice work :D

START ONE!
Worst case, nobody here cares about LOTR.
Best case - well, LOTR-fanclub! :D

Nice to see such 'passion' (I still lie to myself) about books, I salute you!
You talking Phineas Poe? I think you are. That's a trilogy?! I only know Kiss me Judas, but I read that like two decades ago. Cool, I'll check it out.

Haven't read Philip K Dick, but I saw a bunch of episodes of Electric Dreams, those are based on his stories, yes? I wanted to read something by him, but I'm not sure where to start. I'm usually more of an H.G. Wells kinda sci-fi fan. Philip K Dick seems kinda twisted, yknow, like there's always some dark underbelly.

Honestly, try reading Tolkien. You seem to like reading, so you'll be swept away by the way he writes alone. It just happens, and suddenly you're 300 pages further, and you're like "huh? what just happened?"

Hey, it's just 1500 pages, and by age 10 I already read so fucking many books xD books are my friends, you open one up and suddenly you're in another world.

LOTR spawned a whole genre. It took me a couple of attempts to be able to read the whole thing through, but absolutely worth it in the end. Have you read The Silmarillion? Talk about fuckin intense.

As for the movies, I think Peter Jackson did a fuckin awesome job. I've never known a book to translate to the big screen so well...

LOTR spawned a whole genre. It took me a couple of attempts to be able to read the whole thing through, but absolutely worth it in the end. Have you read The Silmarillion? Talk about fuckin intense.

As for the movies, I think Peter Jackson did a fuckin awesome job. I've never known a book to translate to the big screen so well...
Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales of Numenor and Middle Earth, Sauron Deafeated, The Fall of Gondolin(finished by his son)

I did read a little bit about Middle Earth, yeah :D I love how everything is just music, that's just the coolest origin story ever.

Yeah he did, on many levels. But killing Saruman really stings :( The real ending to Saruman is so much better. Some of the changes Peter Jackson made just suck, sadly. But it's great to watch, I give you that. I just kinda get agitated watching it xD

Compared to the travesty of the film version of Dune, LOTR stands up pretty well...
Don't remind me!
There are things we talk about, and then there's that piece of garbage.
Dune was fucking bad :(

Yeah, I think movies will always lose something. You will just understand less of the gears in play. When this Game of Thrones show was not yet further than the books, I still talked to fans of the show about it, and they had NO clue of ANYTHING. like 0. I basically had to explain the main plot to them. It's just funny how little they know. Song of Ice and Fire is huge and complex, and the show managed to show tits and violence most of the time. Even making up brilliant storylines like "Hey, what's new at the bordello?" Great job, really. I will not touch that show with a 200 feet pole.

While like many plebs I too will defend the Lord of the Rings trilogy to death (by boredom) like any adaption, the original IP is still available so it is impossible to 'ruin' something through a dramatic adaption, one can simply ignore it in a cloud of superiority and enjoy the OG material as per. I too, became disillusioned when classic stories from my childhood, such as Paul Verhoven's Total Recall and Robocop (the first 18 cert. film I watched that wasn't Alien or Aliens) were given by all accounts awful contemporary remakes but like Robocop 2 & 3, I have no intention of even trying to watch them and as such they may as well not exist.

The one legitimate gripe that vexes a significant minority of cult pop culture fans concerns Star Wars fans of all kinds, from the perfectionist purists who only rate the first 3 to sad twats like me, who after growing up seeing the original trilogy on video (I did not start going to the cinema until a year after Return of the Jedi came out), have stuck with it through 8 extra films most folk don't like and a bunch of TV shows a lot of them do. All, however, are frustrated that the original cuts of the original trilogy have been out of an official release for decades, with ever changing variations on the 1997 Special Editions being the cuts on the DVD,BD,UHD and Disney+ streaming service. Unlike some, I don't mind the Special Editions and the blu - rays are as good as the films have ever seen but its not fair to totally scrap the original.

Dune's getting a good looking remake mind from Denis Villeneuve (Sicario, Blade runner 2049) It should have been out Christmas but you know COVID and that.

Dune's getting a good looking remake mind from Denis Villeneuve (Sicario, Blade runner 2049) It should have been out Christmas but you know COVID and that.

I didn't know that, it should be interesting. Bloody hard book to translate though.

I'm waiting for a film version of 'The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever'.

It'll never happen

I didn't know that, it should be interesting. Bloody hard book to translate though.

I'm waiting for a film version of 'The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever'.

It'll never happen

(Best Cockney accent, opens shirt to reveal medallion on nest of tit pubes..)

'Yoo 'an me, wil' make it 'appen'

Ive always wanted to just try and write a screenplay from a novel. Knowing my luck, it would probably be amazing, but with no financial backing to take out an option, I will then have cardiac arrest, at which point my nemesis 'La France' will find the manuscript, sort it and win an Oscar.