• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Has anyone else experienced kidney pain they think is from MXE?

Bluuberry

Bluelighter
So after a 6 month MXE binge (stupid, I know) with a few breaks in between, where I was using maybe 50-100mg/day at first and then more like 150-300mg/day after I got a shittier batch; I am now experienced some very strange and painful sensations in my kidneys. I am pretty sure the MXE played a part because the last few times I dosed is when I noticed the pain. Then I woke up the next morning, felt fine, dosed later that evening, and felt pain again. I stupidly tried it one more time thinking it was just from too much kratom or I was bloated or something, and that third night my kidneys hurt like HELL.

I slept and woke up and they were still hurting like hell. It was so intense at one point I was considering checking in to the emergency room - something I would never usually even consider for pain. I just don't know what that pain means. So I waited a little longer and started drinking electrolyte powder mixed in my water and cranberry juice, lots of both. I felt a little better later that day but still the scary kind of painful.

Well that was earlier this week, I just had to go to court somewhere far away so I didn't get a chance to see a doctor yet. I'm going to try to see someone tomorrow or the next day, so I'll update with whatever I find out.

Since stopping all drug use and flushing with water and cranberry, there's LESS pain. However it's still noticeable, like a squeezing feeling on one or both kidneys. Sometimes I also have the feeling of having a knife buried in my gut. Again, this started all of a sudden and has been going on for almost a week now. It goes from mild, to agonizing mind-blowing pain, seemingly at random.

Now, it's possible that it could be from something else. I may just have a kidney stone from high dairy intake. But I thought it was pretty fucking spooky that the MXE made my kidneys hurt each time I took it. I still wonder if it was just a coincidence, but it seems like the most likely culprit.

This may or may not be relevant, but my pee burned for like 3 months prior to this. I always chalked it up to the MXE but I asked around a bit and it seems like not many people experience burning, slightly painful pissing when using or eliminating MXE. So maybe I had a UTI or something that just kept getting worse because I wasn't noticing it in my MXE haze?

TL, DR; Having weird, terrible kidney pains after MXE binge. Have any of you ever experienced anything similar or have any useful info to share?:?

Not sure if this is helpful, but when I was heavy into MXE for a little bit, everytime I took a shit it was green...that makes me think MXE is doing some weird shit to the body (besides just the obvious dissociation which is a pretty bizarre thing to do to your body if you think about it).

I didn't even read the post but yeah when I abused MXE after a week or so binge my kidney area would hurt.

I haven't felt anything close to pain but when I take a large amount of mxe +150 I have trouble peeing as if I were on opiates.

Well I went to the doctor and it seems my organs are all fine. I had a lot of different tests on my urine and blood and everything was up to par apparently. This was after a 6 month binge where I probably went through at least 20g. Now don't get me wrong, I don't suggest this and I'm not going to do it again. I just wanted to put that out there since info on this shit is scarce.

The doc said it seems like I'm just really constipated from taking a lot of vicodin for the past 2 weeks after surgery. I think the medication, drugs, alcohol, malnutrition (couldn't eat basically anything for 2 weeks) and lack of exercise because I was recovering, led to my organs being in a weakened state and not producing enough bile to digest properly.