• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Has anyone else ever lit up at Disney World?

I for sure lit up at Disney World back in 1987. I drove with a friend (who I was interested as a girlfriend and me a boyfriend for her) 3 hours from West Palm Beach to Orlando. I rolled about 11 joints for the day. She was nerdy, straight and a friend of my mother who was sniffing me out for a potential partner and someone to father her kids. :D. Yeah well, I could take acid like candy back then but this day I abstained. But I did smoke the whole way there. And honestly I could not find a place to smoke when I was there so I ducked behind one of the rides. We had a great day (she did not smoke). However as the day ended and we drove back I dropped 2 joints between the seats in her car and could not find them so she had to drive away knowing it was in her car. lol Needless to say we never got together. She still would have but I was on my way to California.

Now the Bronx Zoo was easier to light up. I was actually on acid that day. 1989, a quality green blotter I just got from a friend at the Brendan Byrne Arena Dead shows that Fall. (It was called the BB arena back then and I attended all nights at the shows) So I am tripping my face off at the Bronx Zoo, even harder to duck behind anything. So I went on the sky tram, it took about 10 minutes to go across the park in it. It also was enclosed as the door dropped down. I smoked, created a fog, we land and I get out (leaving a cloud of smoke following me) and let the new people get into that car and take the ride. :) Keep in mind, 1987 you would get arrested if caught. I have to admit, it was that day that I realized some people characteristics remind me of animals. I saw people who looked like snakes, chimps, chickens, etc. Very enlightening. lol I remember saying to my friend people that eat a lot of chicken start looking like chickens. And he looked at me and said no, a person who eats a lot of chicken starts looking like a chicken if you're on acid. :D

Last edited: