• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

has anyone done ectasy in a shape of a heart.. red with spots?

itzyagurlmissy

Greenlighter
got some and im ready to roll.. im hoping its real e n not some damn caffine pill... i just never seen it come in a heart form only circle pill shape...

Get ready to be piped. Put ur vicks away ur glowsticks away and ur music to. Be prepared to sit like a.dope shake see weird visuals throw up and be awake for 15 hrs

^rofl! Good warning. For pipes there should be a "must have" list like vicks and glowsticks are to MDMA, it should be a bucket and some breath mints.

hearts have been going around the NE for quite some time. They are definetly NOT MDMA. Never trust cut-outs and always test your pills.

I know you don't want to hear get a testing kit or check pillreports...but as it has already been said...cut-outs are NOTORIOUS for being fucking PIECES OF SHIT!!!

Sorry, i am very passionate about piperazine pills and do not understand how they are still in circulation WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING THEM?!

I know you don't want to hear get a testing kit or check pillreports...but as it has already been said...cut-outs are NOTORIOUS for being fucking PIECES OF SHIT!!!

Sorry, i am very passionate about piperazine pills and do not understand how they are still in circulation WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING THEM?!

So many people simply think, that because they buy a pill thinking its ecstasy then what they consumed is indeed Ecstasy. New /inexperienced users will not know what real ecstasy is and will simply thing that this must be it.