• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Harm Reduction: pre-mix IV solution in sterile vial?

Chilltx84

Greenlighter
I did a small test batch, where I dissolved a meth into bacteriostatic water, filtered through a micron filter and injected directly into a brand new, sterile 10ml multi-use vial. I pre-calculated the weight of drugs, how much space it takes up in the rig (so for me .27gr was a ".35" as we call it) as well as how much liquid to dissolve), so I know the concentration. With that, I can calculate how much to inject.

I only did about 4ml of final solution, tried it out with a few friends, and it was awesome. We tend to use it at sex parties, and making a shot up is so unsanitary and time consuming... washing everything (silicone lube stays on everything!), crushing, getting into rig without spilling, mixing with water, shaking, warming up, shaking some more, still not dissolved (and all the while never really filtered). This time, clean rig, alcohol swab the top of the vial, draw to desired level, and done.

Is there a reason this would not work? I want to make up a full batch (full 10ml vial) but it will take just under 6grams, so I would like to make sure I'm not overlooking anything. Again, bacteriostatic water from the start, through .2micron filter and directly into unused, sterile multi-use vial.

Sounds like you know what you're doing, I never IV'd crystal as it always did it for me smoked and when it didn't I needed a break, but personally I found dex-amphet a better rush IV'd and others people I know who IV'd both said they got more euphoria from normal amphet than crystal but may just be me or the local product (I'm in the UK so only meth I had was made by mexican cartels and it was strong like .1 could keep me up for 2 days and I would redose every 8 hours to ensure I got the rush again) where normal amphet salts are really easy to come by here. But from what I've read you're doing everything possible to reduce harm, although I recommend a tolerance break, even if it entails replacing the meth with cocaine and GBL for a few weekends at your sex parties as I found that combo the best for sex without hallucinogenics with someone/people you're very close to but I wouldn't recommend that for sex parties unless you're all quite comfortable with tripping and fucking as it's next level shit. But to carry on as you are, do what you have mentioned as it is much safer than cooking up at the parties for so many reasons I'm sure you're aware of.

UPDATE: I've been doing quite successfully now for a while. Since I know the proportions of my mix I often have friends who will use my mix out of convenience and just throw me the weight in their stuff to add to my next batch. There is an important point I think I should make, and that is one of consistency and knowing what amount you are doing. When one person says they do a "point 4", that means nothing. I refer to it in quotes for that reason. Since two people crush their stuff to different fineness (hell even the same person may crush their stuff differently at different times), and may similarly compact differently in the rig, you never know what you are getting and the variables are significant. I weighed a buddies "0.5" rig to see how much stuff was there. There was 50% more stuff in mine (I crush fine and pack tight). So if you usually do a .6 with him and then ask for a .6 from me, it's the equivalent of you doing a .9. It's just dangerous. In doing my vials i know exactly what I'm getting and a ".5" will ALWAYS be the same since I mix by weight.

If you're going to do this, other than sterility, the other issue is purity/concentration. Do you test the solution before you share? That is really essential for gauging potency.

Have you asked someone at a needle exchange about this? Some folks there might give you shit, but some might be work asking if you already know them.

It isn't really advisable for lots of people to all bring their own drugs to mix together. It would be better if one person brought the drugs from one source, so ideally things remain slightly more consistent (I mean, to the degree consistency is at all possible given the conditions under which you're using).

It'll work great up until the moment a non-sterile needle goes in--once that happens, you suddenly risk multiple infections.

It sounds great except for the sharing part. I hope you draw up for others rather than hand the vial over. Also, keep the uses/vial low--that seal doesn't last forever, and a quick wipe with alcohol isn't the same as sterile.

Seriously never let a friend use their needle and ask them where they got the dope. Where I live some people breathe on the brown powder dope to turn it more solid black... It's disgusting. Always make sure you know what you're mixing up too or mix your shit up in a separate batch from theirs and let them use their shit while you use yours.

Also keep fresh sharps so if they want to use it and only have a used rig they can use one of your fresh sharps.

Tl Dr hope you have benzyl alcohol

It'll work great up until the moment a non-sterile needle goes in--once that happens, you suddenly risk multiple infections.It sounds great except for the sharing part. I hope you draw up for others rather than hand the vial over. Also, keep the uses/vial low--that seal doesn't last forever, and a quick wipe with alcohol isn't the same as sterile.
I do indeed draw up for others, always wiping down the vial with an alcohol swab, ALWAYS using a new, clean needle. I'm not going through all his to just throw it around willy nilly lol. Also, that is the purpose of using bacteriostatic water. even IF (and it is a hypothetical, again I always wipe it down, always clean unused needle from MY pack) someone were to stick without wiping the top and bacteria were to get in, it cannot reproduce. And again, lets really be honest about risk here... I watch people mix it up in the middle of hotel rooms without any filtration whatsoever. What do you think really carries more risk? tap water and unfiltered stuff, or the off chance that some rogue agent will sneak into my bag and stick it with a dirty needle? (BTW its always locked in a box in my bag, so even THAT is protected against).

Seriously never let a friend use their needle and ask them where they got the dope. Where I live some people breathe on the brown powder dope to turn it more solid black... It's disgusting. Always make sure you know what you're mixing up too or mix your shit up in a separate batch from theirs and let them use their shit while you use yours. Also keep fresh sharps so if they want to use it and only have a used rig they can use one of your fresh sharps.Tl Dr hope you have benzyl alcohol
When I ask to let them throw their weight in stuff back, That just ends up getting smoked. The stuff I use for IV I do multiple acetone washes, and an alcohol wash and recrystallization. The stuff being IV'd is far cleaner than what they are handing to me, and I'm not just "mixing it all up" like people seem to thing. Lol I don't know why I have so many negative responses to this, it's really how everyone should be doing it. I don't know why nobody else does this... I've been IVing quite frequently for about 1.5 years no. not one single abscess or track mark. I'm doing something right.

If you're going to do this, other than sterility, the other issue is purity/concentration. Do you test the solution before you share? That is really essential for gauging potency. Have you asked someone at a needle exchange about this? Some folks there might give you shit, but some might be work asking if you already know them. It isn't really advisable for lots of people to all bring their own drugs to mix together. It would be better if one person brought the drugs from one source, so ideally things remain slightly more consistent (I mean, to the degree consistency is at all possible given the conditions under which you're using).
This is the only variable we cannot control, but as I posted in someone else's response, what people give me back in weight, just ends up getting smoked. I only use stuff I have put through multiple acetone washes, and an alcohol wash, AND recrystallization. I've controlled all the factors I can control, potency is just not one worth losing sleep over since it's out of my control and people would be shooting it up anyway... cut me some slack here lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol indeed, especially considering most people would welcome higher quality gear ;)

I did a small test batch, where I dissolved a meth into bacteriostatic water, filtered through a micron filter and injected directly into a brand new, sterile 10ml multi-use vial. I pre-calculated the weight of drugs, how much space it takes up in the rig (so for me .27gr was a ".35" as we call it) as well as how much liquid to dissolve), so I know the concentration. With that, I can calculate how much to inject.

I only did about 4ml of final solution, tried it out with a few friends, and it was awesome. We tend to use it at sex parties, and making a shot up is so unsanitary and time consuming... washing everything (silicone lube stays on everything!), crushing, getting into rig without spilling, mixing with water, shaking, warming up, shaking some more, still not dissolved (and all the while never really filtered). This time, clean rig, alcohol swab the top of the vial, draw to desired level, and done.

Is there a reason this would not work? I want to make up a full batch (full 10ml vial) but it will take just under 6grams, so I would like to make sure I'm not overlooking anything. Again, bacteriostatic water from the start, through .2micron filter and directly into unused, sterile multi-use vial.
Did you ever find or do anymore with this? I'm at a similar stage with wanted to preprep sterile solutions for shots and am trying to find as much detail as possible on the best process and procedures to use when doing it.

Did you ever find or do anymore with this? I'm at a similar stage with wanted to preprep sterile solutions for shots and am trying to find as much detail as possible on the best process and procedures to use when doing it.
I don't know if OP is still around; this thread is a little old. I do something similar to what OP described but with sterilized water and no filter. I crush my stuff with a mortar and pestle (used only for that purpose) until it's fluffy powder. Prior to making the mix the first time I would just mix it in the syringe. To figure out my meth/water ratio for the mix I put my usual amount (40cc firmly packed) into a syringe then dumped it back out onto a scale. Once you know what your dose weighs multiply from there. I already knew that 15ccs of hot water would be enough to dissolve 40ccs of crystal so again just multiply from there. I store mine in a glass bottle that's got a dropper attached to the underside of the cap. That way I can suction it into the dropper and squeeze it into a syringe. Could it be a safer setup? Sure but if it ain't broken don't fix it. I've been shooting for 5 years. No track marks, no abscesses, no infections. Itll be cool to hear how you do yours, if you decide to go that route.