• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm reduction-carfentanyl

My9RidesShotgun

Bluelighter
okay people, so a few weeks ago my mom showed me this article talking about carfentanyl being found in nashville (i live in the nashville area). of course im like, pssshhhh, they always saying this bullshit, its just to scare people from using, whatever. for those who may not be aware, carfentanyl is an opiate stronger than fentanyl, 10000x stronger than morphine, and most commonly used as an elephant tranquilizer. at this time i had also been clean for close to 3 months after 11 yrs on opiates, 7 of which were exclusively heroin. so then this past monday, i decide its relapse time. no good reason, just had the itch ya kno? so i do a shot and wake up in the hospital, but im okay, everything is cool (in my mind lol), so i check myself right out n go to waffle house. so then the nxt day, im like, okay well i did a bunch of xanax yesterday too, thats why i od'd, i cnt go out like that i gotta get some more today n do it right!! i kno im a smart one right. so i get the same dope as the day before, weigh out a point so i kno im not doing too much (even tho realistically a point probably would be too much even of regular dope as i was a lil over 3 months clean at this point, but ya kno...the mind set of a dope fiend...) so i end up in the er again. except this time its NOT all good, not by anyones standards. it took 5 shots of narcan to bring me back, and then they kept me on a narcan drip for almost 12 hours. they couldnt find a vein for my iv, me being a longtime needle user, so they had to drill one into my leg bone. i was in the icu for almost 2 days. and come to find out, the dope i was shooting was laced with carfentanyl. so yall PLEASE be careful. this shits no joke. when u get some new dope, smoke a lil bit to make sure of its potency, and if u kno theres some shit around laced with carfentanyl, please please please stay away from it. as opiate users i kno when we hear of some shit going around killing people, our first thought is "damn i need that that shit must be fire!!!" but stay away from this shit if u wanna live. not to be dramatic lol but it really is that serious. so i hope this helps someone out there, and that all yall make it thru the night safely with a good, SAFE high.

also to the mods, im not sure i posted this in the right spot, if not i apologize and please move it to its correct home, thnk u!!

My god, I cant believe carfentanyl
found its way to the streets. I mean you can imagine how little FENTanyl it would take IV, I mean its prescribed by the microgram. This is fentanyl, 50-100 times as potent as morphine being prescribed in the microgram (which by itself, even 100 micrograms of a substance is an absolute single dust spec to the human eye). LCARfentanyl, one of the few analogues of fentanyl and among the most potent opiates known to man is 10,000 times the strength of morphine meaning it would take 330 thirty mg morphine pills (10,000mgs) to equal 1 single mg of carfentanyl. So if you managed to shoot even half a mg of carfentanyl it would be like shooting 165 30mg morphine's in one shot! That is a SHITLOAD of narcan, and fentanyls have extremely short halflives so them having to put you in a narcan drop it tells you how many multiple half lives you were over a safe dose that to you in your experience was a safe dose. Be thankful youre alive man. Its so easy to shrug off being brought back, it's happened to me 6 times various ways and times in my life and just realizing years later that I was fucking dead, six times, a couple of them just laid out on the side of the street in the dark alone. Theres no way you would have came out of that
naturally. So easy to just be another statistic but thats your life, ended, and given back to you cause you were lucky enough to have someone around at the time to get help. Doesnt take very long not breathing to expirate! The shit we do. Really think about it though, cause its that just get dressed and go to waffle house mindset that ends your life on your n-th OD.

ya its def some scary shit. i havent went back out since the 2nd od, its only been a few days but im not planning to. obviously its gonna take work but i think i can do it, that shit scared me like nothing else really could have. oh ya and apparently carfent has a lot longer half life than regular fent, thats what the dr told me anyways. ugh it really is super fucked up...

Yeah youre right, the half lifes around 7.5 hrs. Listen to this shit:
"In June, 2016 the Royal Canadian Mounted Police seized one kilogram of carfentanil shipped from China in a box labelled "printer accessories". According to the Canada Border Services Agency, the shipment contained 50 million lethal doses of the drug, more than enough carfentanil to wipe out the entire population of the country".
One kilogram is enough to kill the entire f*cking country, holy shit!

goddamn!!!!! holy shit thats fuckin crazy. and theres people on here starting threads asking how to dose it smh sometimes the high just aint worth it folks....and this comin from a true dope fiend lol

It's not really surprising at all though. The newsmedia is merely sensationalizing the entire issue, as is their custom. Fentanyl was created in the late 50's and several, more potent analogs followed closely behind. Despite what you might here on television, we've been dealing with hyper-potent Fentanyl analogs being sold as Heroin since the 1970's or potentially earlier. Accurate testing of substances has not always been as simple a process as it is in modern times.

The Federal Analog Act, as a matter of fact, was willed into being largely because of an Alpha Methyl Fentanyl scare back in the late 70's. I know it's scary that these drugs are exponentially stronger than Heroin and whatever else, but we've been dealing with drugs potent enough to kill by accidental contact for literally decades. I feel that focusing on this sensationalism really detracts from the true issue, which is not the import of dangerous drugs, but the management of the consequences thereof here at home, that is, treating the addicts in a fair and humane manner.

If anything, posting articles alluding to the fact that Carfentanil could be used as a weapon of mass destruction further demonizes both those who sell the drug and those who buy and use it themselves.

i def didnt mean anything like that....i kno analogs r nothing new, i just figured it was in the interest of harm reduction to let people kno that they r going around and to be more careful cause u never really kno exactly what u got ya kno? but ya the intent of my post was def to further harm reduction thru sharing my own personal experience, not to sensationalize an issue already saturated with n severly skewed by sensationalism.

I was reading a newspaper article(online) from a few days ago about a bust in Sarasota(FL) where a couple kids sold "heroin" to undercovers on 3 seperate occasions n lab tests showed carfent.

When i searched online specifically for that bust i found multiple versions of the story thanx to the media fuckin the facts up.

Half the articles said police found 67 GRAMS at the dudes house and the other half said 67 OUNCES.
Thats a HUGE FUCKIN DIFFERENCE!!

That wasnt the only inconsistency but it was definitely the largest.

Sorry to go off topic but this thread reminded me about the story. Its bullshit(but true) that facts are secondary in the news.

I will search and post a link(or two) in DITM

Last edited:
yup sensationalism at its finest!!!!! its fucked up bc besides just being stupid and spreading misinformation it seriously undermines harm reduction efforts, bc when there actually is a legit story that could help warn people n save lives no one takes it serious bc 99% of the time the stories the media feed us r just bullshit fear mongering. the US and its whole approach to drugs/addiction r just totally fucked.

Definitely sensationalism at it's finest as there's nothing you can do with carfentanyl you couldn't do with fentanyl 20 years ago. I defy you to visually distinguish between the lethal dose of carfentanyl and the right fentanyl analogues .. it wouldn't be possible.

If your messing with drugs like that you basically need clean room protocols anyway and no dealer that didn't want to be in prison very shortly would sell you anything like that in a neat form unless you were big in the trade. It's not helpful saying otherwise as the risk is when you open a bag of drugs and the powder you inhale from doing that doesn't floor you for 8 hours.

Everybody who planing to try Carfentanyl should read how withdrawal from this substance look like. It was posted on Polish drug board Hyperreal and it was originally written in Polish but even translated by google translator (I correct only few sentence with slang terms to make it more readable), my English isn't good so I don't even try to translate whole post by myself, I think even in this form is scary enough. I hope it's not against the rule to post such translations, but I think it's worth reading. Maybe it will be a warning for those thinking about trying Carfentanyl. Here you can find link to original post in Polish https://hyperreal.info/talk/cf-carfentanyl-przestroga-t51109.html

Post by vester »September 27, 2016

Hello my dear, after a very long time I was able to return to the forum.
I have to thank my fiancée without which I was not here (yes, I divorced and very recently engaged with forum user). I thank you for the half-hour of resuscitation, the strength put in it, breathing for me so much time, for the thousand breaths, and respecting my decision that if I overdose I do not want naloxone.

I have returned, although not yet in full force, because I have to warn you against the opioid that appeared recently in the market. It is called CarFentanyl (carfentanil, carfentanyl, in short I will write CF). I must warn you against this poison, toxin, cure, so please read my story and my fiance.

At the end I am posting the only test article on human liver cells (CF found in the bodies of people from the Moscow theater of 2002, remember this "act of terrorism" right?) So it was CF + remi fentanyl. This article appeared on pubmed August 5, 2016, which is only after our tests, unfortunately. But it's not just my suspicions that carfentanyl is toxic for humans, not just as a dose measured in molecules, but scientifically proven facts. It is a pity that they tested it only on human liver cells and not on living people, so I would be willing to give tests to someone just to poison me without the risk of dying. But about the detox later. Let's start from the beginning.

It was mentioned about carfentyll in the forum a couple of years ago when fenta analogs came into the market. Up until now, the strongest test synthetic opioid was oxoran etorphine. You wrote that carfentanyl, an analgesic for elephants, rhinoceros and other large animals, is already stronger, but it's already hardcore. And I'm this hardcore with my fiance survived. Although once I almost died of overdose (and I'm addicted from opioids not even counting that years, 13-15?), And the second time in the detox.

Carfenanyl is not suitable for human use. We got dust. We were giving him a small needle of 0.45 in insulin diameter. We have frothed from aluminum foil. At this point I have to mention the tolerance of my and my fiance. First After a year of smoking tar heroin, I detoxed myself and took only recreational, after a few years I became seriously ill - like most old users know - and I entered the tramal, then buprenorphine, oxycodone and only to the end of heroin injected intravenously. I note that I was testing mixes like this (always iv)
- 600 mg potassium + 4 mg fentanyl + 7 mg dormicum
250 mg pure heroine + 10 mg relanium
- 600 mg pure heroin + 2 mg fentanyl + 7 mg dormicum
And nothing ever happened to me except the phase of course
My fiancé is in heroin iv for a year.

And now I'll just tell you how he confused us and tempted this motherfucker carfent, and how he plowed us into the detox (interrupted, otherwise he would end our death).
Why motherfucker? Because metabolites are deposited in tissues for 3 months. Because then morphine and heroin act like antiepileptics. Do you understand it? That's why I do not take it.

And that was so. At first we were dosing dust particles with this needle (the CF dose for a human should be calculated in molecules, but I have no strength or the desire to count dust into molecules so the doses will be defined in the particle "dust particle" Dust.

4 dust particles were OK for the first time. The first symptoms are euphoric sedation (not analgesia) and a headache that only helps to 1 g naproxen (naproxen, not something else, because naproxen expands the vessels in the head). Headache disappears with regular use, initially occurs at everyone. Besides how someone is on regular doses of helium or lick, after trying the CF begins to abhor the two opio, simply majko- or heroine-disgust. Such completely ignorant, unaware. Morphine and Heroin no longer taste the same then, and even the man feels bad after them. After Morphine and Heroin we just felt like we knocked the antagonist as if we were getting naloxon. We thought CF was hopeless shit, put it down to the locker, we forgot about it.
Next we took heroine iv (250 mg per head iv every 12 h). But it did not taste the same. For 3 days we felt him as an antagonist, then we just felt normal.

After a month we recalled CF. We were a mega dump, because the truck came in the truck. Car to repair. We did not happen, we came home, we warmed up the CF by vaporizing, I passed mega overdose despite its mega-tolerance, but my fiancé rescued me.
And so we vaporized for about two weeks, 3 times a day. Someone who iv every day for so many years twice a day and has lost more than 40 veins [sic] vaporization is such comfort that you can not dream of anything else. Just to make things that you vaporize worked long, not like fent 3 h or butyr-fent even shorter. It turned out that the minimum time of action at the beginning was 6 h. Over time 7 h. The vaporization and the time of acting is a comfort you have not dreamed before even dreaming. And this nasty phase, no opio does not give such satisfaction, such euphoria combined with sedation.

But CF pisses. He is in trouble because he has a CEFI EFFECT. Yes, it's unbelievable. So fucking strong opioid - because the stronger synthesized is just lofentanyl - it has a ceiling effect, so fucked up that I can not do it. And see how tolerance grows. I first overdose, and 4 days later I sleep this goodnight bed and I do not feel anything. I sleep more, smoke, feel nothing. I sleep more, smoke, feel nothing. I sleep more, smoke, feel nothing. I sleep more, smoke, feel nothing. I'm screwed. I go to bed because I come to the conclusion that today's phase probably will not be. And it was not.

After about 2 weeks of dosing with a needle, we got a tolerance that, in order to feel whatever we had to do, we had to spray dust on the tinfoil without looking at any dosing. We just poured a little dust like a plastic stick for mixing coffee at gas stations or Frogs. But it was a little too small, no weight to weigh any normal weight, unless one that weighs 1 milligram (costs> 500 zł). Tolerance grows logarithmically. From one milligrams to 2 mg for one vaporization, after two days about 4 mg, at the end of 3 weeks barely made us 10 milligrams (!) Of the compound that earlier killed me molecules.

We decided to detox.
We smoke last time. We will wait 24 hours, because we assumed that during this time CF will completely disappear from our bodies. This is our so-called zero since last vaporization.

The first day passes:
- used drugs: 1 mg alprazolam every 12 h
- withdrawal symptoms: none.
The second day passes:
- withdrawal symptoms: none
It takes 3 days:
- used medicines: 1 mg alprazolam every 12 h + 400 mg ibuprofen + 5 mg relanium
- withdrawal symptoms: weakness, excessive sweating and slight chills, thermoregulatory (hot-cold) disorders, accelerated bowel movements (frequent visits to the toilet), bone and joint pain.

We thought the detox would last 7 days. It was a measure of 3 days. I was so panicked that I felt so bad that we only took one but big bush. Such 4 micro-nano-particles of dust. It got better. Whew ...

Detox continuation. The day is zero, then the first, the second. We are so happy. We think ourselves, but of us crap, why do you detox from heroin, there you feel lurid on the first day, and here even in 3 days is not as bad as the first heroine. It's the third day, but the scenario is repeated. This time on a larger scale. We took 2-3 bushels (micro-nano-particles of dust), but not only at noon but also in the afternoon, and a good night. We were champing. But ... But at midnight we woke up and decided that last time we would warm up the helium ("so that was what to remember the whole life"). The first dose of 250 mg iv caused us a kick and ... hunger. We had to deal with it. We made 300 mg for each. The bridegroom felt normal, just normal. I was about to return to the virgin phase ("fuck, I'll mention it to the end of life").

There is zero day. Another attempt at detox. First and second day as before.
On the third day we went different ways.
- withdrawal symptoms: weakness, excessive sweating and slight chills, thermoregulatory (hot-cold) disorders, accelerated bowel movements (frequent visits to the toilet), bone and joint pain.

I drank 100 mg of methadone + 2 mg of clonazepam in the morning. Sweating and weakness were gone, chills disappeared. By the afternoon I felt about asleep. In the afternoon the chills came back, and the sweating was still growing. There were disorders of the thermoregulation system (hot-cold). The pain of bones and joints increased.

My fiance took sublingual (sublingual) 5 mg buprenorphine. Approximately 30-40%, that is, the body penetrated max. 2 mg of buprenorphine. After about 1.5 hours he felt very bad. So much so that he did not even move, chills and sweating significantly worsened, arthralgia, muscle pain, mild convulsions, thermoregulatory disorders (hot-cold). Conclusion: Even after waited so many days since the last vaporization and low dose, buprenorphine has been antagonistic.

The bridegroom felt so bad that we decided to break the detox. We always vaporized in another room, this time I had to bring him to bed, fill the carfentanyl for 3 smokes. Helped but weak. I gave him a dose of carfenatnyl and injected 10 mg of relanium iv, because he was still sharply sharp. Then he took a dose of carfentanil in 9 smokes. Only then did he feel good.
And I decided that since he broke the detox I was too. But I was limited to 3 smokes in the afternoon and 3 in bedtime.

The next day we decided that as long as there is a trace amount of CF in our house, we will never be able to get rid of it, because even if it is not in 3 days, then at 4 we will feel so bad that it will definitely end up with vaporization. And so we decided to pour out everything about the last molecule. Karfentilyl was enough for a week and two days.

And here started the ultimate true detox , horror, massacre, divorce, death. We were further convinced that detoxification would take 7 days. It was zero day and it started.
First day:
- withdrawal symptoms: none.
Second day:
- withdrawal symptoms: none
Third day:
Depression symptoms: weakness, VERY EXCESSIVE sweating and chills (the later the more the person gets sweaty, the CF metabolites smelly worse than the unmistilled menel), thermoregulatory disorders (hot-cold), accelerated bowel work (6 visits Strong anesthetics, strong anorexia, insomnia (we managed to sleep for about 3 hours), bones and joint pain.
Fourth day:
In the evening: 2 mg clonazepam, 400 mg ibuprofen
Extreme withdrawal symptoms: severe weakness and weakness of the body, very strong chills and sweats, very strong disorders of the thermoregulation system (hot-cold), accelerated bowel activity already manifesting diarrhea, severe watery anorexia, strong anorexia (we were able to eat two teaspoons of Monte For 2 people, I had to be fed, I did not manage to do it myself, neither raised the cup nor waved a spoon to my mouth), total insomnia, tearing / crying

I must point out here that withdrawal symptoms after carfentylil in the fourth day accelerate from hour to hour and are getting stronger.
In the evening, very strong aching joints and muscles, strong spine and spine muscles. It is best to stay still. Then you can even feel for 10 minutes well. But these momentary expulsions appear max. 3 times a day, a total of 30 minutes for 24 hours. MASSACRE.

We noticed that the metabolites have not only a disgusting smell but also a greyish-brown color. On the sheet is just a trashed man on a greybeard where he got the most sweat. (No, it was not our forte, we were cleaning every 2 days max. 3dni, always before every detox we had fresh sheets and bed sheets)

Fifth day:
- used medicines: 1 mg alprazolam every 12 h + 400 mg ibuprofen + 5 mg relanium + electrolytes
2 mg of clonazepam in the evening + 400 mg of ibuprofen
Severe withdrawal symptoms: severe weakness and exhaustion of the body, very strong chills and sweats, very severe disorders of the thermoregulation system (hot and cold), accelerated bowel work despite lack of food in the previous days and swelling of the intestines (we already got rid of everything there) Severe anorexia, strong anorexia, total insomnia, tearing / crying, sneezing, yawning, coughing, very strong joint and bone pain, very strong backbone and spinal muscular pain, skin hypernatus for continuous change of position. Feel the clear excess of noradrenaline - heartache, it has very wide pupils, despite the terrible weakening constantly trying to talk, although for the person on the side is just gibberish, the body is so weakened that we think we have open eyes and speak clearly, and in reality We have closed eyes and we gulp quietly.

In the evening psychosis begins, momentary loss of consciousness, waves of current passing through the body, literally for a split second as if a nuclear bomb exploded next to the body - from the legs to the head passes a painful wave of heat and crushes the body, something untenable, it is so overwhelming that For a fraction of a second consciousness disappears, and then a terrible grimace on the face, it hurts, overwhelms and burns all the organs and cells within the body.

Beginning of the sixth day:
- used drugs: as above, but they do not work anymore. Even more noradrenaline is excreted, which increases the symptoms described above. Drainage, pissing and sweat deplete the body of the electrolyte, and the inability to eat makes the organism need to extract energy from the adipose tissue for a few days, but it needs glucose. Unfortunately, at this point there is no longer where to take glucose, nor does it have as it unfolds, there is a decrease in the amount of insulin. Vicious circle.

There is such a mess in the body, and the man realizes that the worst has not yet come, because the worst thing to happen is when the lungs and bronchi begin to cough up the shit that has been inhaled all the time. Man realizes that this detox will not last 7 days and minimum 13-14.

To the extreme exhaustion of the body (each of us until this moment lost 8 kg, on average more than 1 kg a day!) And the delusions caused by non-opioids are severe water-electrolyte disturbances, glucose deficiencies, insulin deficiencies, protein and carbohydrate disorders, and Also very high level of noradrenaline. Heart hurts so much, it seems like a stone. The fact that peeing once or twice daily does not allow the protein to be given even in the form of an isolate because it will end up with proteinuria (and it hurts like a motherfucker). The organism is not even able to break down glucose, even if it is given to it. Such a huge lack of electrolytes causes literally a scattering of the whole organism.

Remember that we are still at the beginning of the sixth day. But the situation is changing rapidly , real domino.

Hypoxia occurs.
In the end, the symptoms of metabolic acidosis are: even higher levels of catabolism of proteins and fats, an increase in the activity of enzymes involved in anaerobic respiration in women, usually manifested by yeast in a known place (so high pH), arrhythmias (strong arrhythmias) (Accelerated breathing with such half-consciousness), elevated blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic). I was in a coma.

At that moment my fiancee, who had a 12 hour delay in my detox, decided to stop the detox and give me an acetylated mole. My body, which was very visible, was striving for self-destruction.

I got an injection of 250 mg of acetylated morphine. I regained consciousness, pulse, pressure and breathing stabilized. But only for ... 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, I felt the clock ticking back and I needed a bigger dose, or nothing would help me anymore.

In such a state, acetylation is an occupation that requires such decks of energy that it literally collapses. The bridegroom fell from fatigue. I had to deal with acetylation myself, and since I had neither strength nor energy nor time, I did it very shortly. But it worked.

A second dose of 250 mg combined with 2 mg of alprazolam and 1 mg of clonazepam stabilized my condition, but I still had arrhythmias and major electrolyte deficiencies. My mood was about to return between 2 and 3 days of the detox, but I was now much more exhausted. Walking denat I lit a cigarette, made tea and fell asleep at 6:30. I slept for the first time in a few days. I slept as much as 6 hours. Fiancée 10 hours.

I got up at 12 o'clock the same day, I prepared myself twice this time to not prick twice. Unfortunately, carfentanyl is so tight in the receptors that it did not make any difference. I felt like on a 3-4 day break.

In the evening my fiancé was in such condition that this time I had to save him. He wanted to continue the detox, although I kept telling him that without advanced medical care it was impossible and he would end up dead.

Another acetylation. For each of us 250 mg. It was already my third dose, and it was only the third time that the acetylated macaque had pierced through this fucking carfentanyl. In the end, I felt quite well, ie completely disappeared symptoms disappeared. Still, the effects of electrolyte abnormalities, anorexia, hydrops, extreme exhaustion and arrhythmias were still disturbing me.

Since then we have made acetylated morphine (acM) every 12 h for 250 mg for every + 1 mg of alprazolam, and in the morning we always ate electrolytes. Eat or drink only for 20 minutes of acm, although the food is like a whole day cereal bar, or just half a Danio cheese for a full day, half a banana ..., etc
Our organisms needed 6 more days to restore the electrolytes and heart rate to normal. We still did not eat or drink normally, anorexia and anorexia persisted.

In the seventh day after the detox break we finally managed to eat 1 chop and 1 slice of bread and drink 2 cups of tea !!! Previously it seemed impossible.
Today 8 days. Methane is still coming out of us. Feel in the room very strongly despite frequent airing. Today we also repeated the meal from yesterday, but we still have anorexia, anorexia and we hardly sleep at night, we are still on the same dose of the acM. And we plan to be there until our bodies come out in full CF.
Acetylated morphine has proven to be the only remedy alongside electrolytes and benzodiazepines that are able to lead the body out of a vicious circle of self-destruct.

Do not buy carfentilyl ever. It is too cool, too euphoric, as the opioid for the phase is perfect for people already in the opio. This phase is not available, neither synthetic nor natural. But let our story be a warning to you.

Carfentanyl is only for animals. For humans it is poisonous, persists in the body for 3 months, and its metabolites accumulate in the liver and are toxic.
CF connects to the receptor at 0.7 picomole concentration, ie 0.000000000000 moles (pico = 12 zeros). For example, morphine is combined at a concentration of 5.7 nanomolar, that is 0.0000000057 (Nano = 9 zeros) and 1.6 nanomole fentanyl, which is 0.0000000016. Therefore, overdose on the CF does not work even naloxon, no matter what dose . There simply is no "power" to dispense so firmly binding carfentanil. It is impossible to treat almost any opioid. Methadone does not cure any symptoms. Buprenorphine is antagonistic. Morphine works antagonistically! Oxycodone works antagonistically! After all, the weaker opioid after administration to the stronger should be neutral and not antagonistic!

The only way to overdose CFA by humans is intravenous administration of buprenorphine at> 8 mg . But does the ambulance bring with you buprenorphine ampoules, which in addition contain only 1.5 mg bpr? I doubt it. However, only buprenorphine has a strong enough coupling to knock CF from receptors to some degree. In other countries diprenorphine could be used.

The only "antidote" to detox is the administration of heroin in a minimum of 3-4 doses at longer intervals. And in Poland it is not in the form of a prescribed drug. Brown heroin from the street is too weak. This must be a clean heroin, an acetylated morphine.

If you try CFa once, you will never forget it. And how to get in it, the way out is barely possible. The best advice, if any of you have it at home, then please think of the bluelight.org forum user's words:

"The best advice for a carfentanil user is not to use it."

Exit from it ends with either death from overloading the body to detoxification, or death from accumulation of toxic metabolites in the liver, or involuntary ingestion of pure heroin until the CF has left all tissues and then detox from H, eg by switching to ever weaker opioids. While poisoned with CF metabolites (and there are as many as 12) the liver can withstand. And let's pray for that.

Here is an article I mentioned at the beginning:

2016 Aug 5.

Metabolism of Carfentanil, an Ultra-Potent Opioid, in Human Liver Microsomes and Human Hepatocytes by High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry.

Feasel MG, Wohlfarth A., Nilles JM, Pang S., Kristovich RL, Huestis MA .

Carfentanil is an ultra-potent synthetic opioid. No human carfentanil metabolism data are available. Reportedly, Russian police forces used carfentanil and remifentanil to resolve a hostage situation in Moscow in 2002. This alleged use of prompted interest in the pharmacology and toxicology of carfentanil in humans. Our study was conducted to identify human carfentanil metabolites and to assess carfentanil's metabolic clearance, which could contribute to its acute toxicity in humans.

We use Simulations Plus's ADMET Predictor ™ and Molecular Discovery's MetaSite ™ to predict the possible metabolite formation. Both programs gave similar results but were not seen by all metabolites in vitro. We incubated carfentanil with human hepatocytes for up to 1 h and analyzed samples on a Sciex 3200 QTRAP mass spectrometer to measure parent compound depletion and extrapolated that to represent intrinsic clearance.

Pooled primary human hepatocytes were then incubated with carfentanil up to 6 h and analyzed for a Sciex 5600+ TripleTOF (QTOF) high-resolution mass spectrometer. MS and MS / MS analyzes elucidated structures of the most abundant metabolites. Twelve metabolites were identified in total . N-Dealkylation and monohydroxylation of the piperidine ring were the dominant metabolic pathways. Two N-oxide metabolites and one glucuronide metabolite were observed. Surprisingly, hydrolysis ester was not a major metabolic pathway for carfentanil. While the human liver microsomal system demonstrated rapid clearance by CYP enzymes, the hepatocyte incubations showed slower clearance, possibly providing some insight into the duration of carfentanil's effects.

Last edited:
Holy Pouczenie ! That sounds brutal. It's good to know about the binding affinities and that the Naloxone is lacking as an inverse agonist. Not sure if Naltrexone would fair any better but I'm curious now. Pretty handy to be able to acetylate your own Macaque.

Thanks for translating.

Welcome to BL and congrats on the first post after 11 years of being a member, it's a good one.