• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Harm reduction advice needed regarding my Cocaine, Xanax, and Alcohol dilemma

Yeah I thought the exact same thing. Levamisole for sure. So much coke is cut with it and it’s so damaging to the body.

Please be careful @moka i would encourage you if you’re going to consume coke to get a testing kit to be a bit more safe.
Will do, thx

Ooooh boy thats rough dude. How was your withdrawal? Did you manage your Xanax and alcohol okay?

Sorry, I just now saw your comment.

Yes the whole thing tuned out OK, for very strange reasons. Because the the cut was horrible it made my high closer to that from being on a speed/Caffeine binge. I hadn't done coke for around 12 years. So I was not able to distinguish the smell of the coke very well. It had a very faint smell like what you would expect, the chemical smell that U would smell on some good coke. So,Basically a cheap/weird Amphetamines laced with Lidocaine /benzocaine had me thinking it was the cocaine I've been craving, and went to town on the stuff for 3 whole, looooong binges, with only a day or 2 of rest between them. What saved me was that it was impure as hell so comedown was a breeze. The only kind of fiending U get from it is the normal stubbornness of not wanting to end a long binge. Of course I am a bit stubborn and have always preferred drugs solo and binging til I drop. So basically, If it was good stuff, I can't imagine I would have quit till I was dead or in the hospital. Thank God for shit drugs and scammers! jk

I relapsed and was so hungry to binge on charlie, so much that I easily and calmly decided to spend most of my savings in about a month and a half's time. Like I was possessed by some vague memory where for one night or two I was happy doing coke. But thinking clearly I see for a fact that even back when it thought it was fun, the negatives far outweigh the positives.

Last edited: