• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hard time in my life -- DO NOT MOVE TO "DARK SIDE!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

StinkyValerie

Greenlighter
I swear you don't move this to the dark side because nobody will see it or care and I will be alone, while people from here will see it and care. I am like 20x cuter than audrey hepburn in real life, my voice sounds amazing, I have a very handsome cute face, I have an amazing walk, I make jokes up all the time, like the jokes you'd see online where there are people talking over shooting games if you'd ever see those commentaries before, except my jokes are like 10x more on point and funnier. I have a very articulate voice aswell. I know this all sounds extremely bigheaded but I have to say it, what else could I say? People are always calling me cute and alot of the time people look at me when I'm walking about the shop or down the street and they are sometimes smiles and winks from girls, othertimes they are dirty looks, not because I appear vunreble but when they aren't very nice, especially in a group, cowards! I can see it when I look in the mirror aswell.

This has started since I started smoking weed a week ago, I am worried about going out because I think somebody is going to kidnap me and I just feel helpless and trapped like I'll never be helped and there is no god to save me. DO NOT MOVE TO DARK SIDE.

1. This is not suited for OD, I can move it, or close it, it's your choice.
2. You sound delusional and paranoid. Lay down the drugs for a while and if those symptoms persist go to a doctor!

I'm sorry if this is coming of rude, but this is really not suited for OD and there are a lot of great people in TDS that are willing to help :)
Edit: if you don't get any replys by tomorrow I'll ask the mods to move it back to OD, or to another forum, like mental health.
And if you have any questions PM me

So this issue started a week ago and is a result from smoking weed? Take a break from weed and see if you feel better. Sorry for not a more detailed response, not certain really how you're feeling and what specifically is going on as your post is a little vague and disoriented. Hope you feel better!

Stop smoking weed and you will feel better every day that passes. Maybe try 5htp. I used to get horrible paranoia and anxiety from what I thought was my occasional coke use but I narrowed it down to the cannabis. I would hear things and think people were talking about me and shake and have panic attacks. When I stopped life got better, go talk to a doctor they may give you benzos short term or seroquel maybe. Tell a doctor what you are going through and tell the truth, it will be ok

alright, I'll move it to TDS, though I'm not sure it's really suitable there...the mods can decide.

look, any more posts in OD that are irrelevant to the topics we discuss here will result in an infraction. Please read the OD Posting Standards. This is your warning. Obviously you are having a difficult moment, so I don't want to have to do that, but I'm very capable of compartmentalizing my emotions and not giving a fuck.

Also, don't start making a hundred posts in TDS, make sure to read their guidelines as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.