• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Hard drugs now sold 'legally' in Canada

I don't care to waste my time on source that I have myself repeatedly observed to straightening the bends or making otherwise shady stuff (like article stating how MDMA will not help your flu and then referencing very few experts who have nothing but speculation and rationalizing but not actual direct touch to topic or study, or the video about datura, which had claims never before or after repeated AFAIK). It has nothing to do with topic but in my eyes Vice is worse than yellow journalism, it does not even smell like journalism. I never read it.
Lol wait

Where or who says MDMA helps battle viral infections?

What claims did they make about datura?

Where or who says MDMA helps battle viral infections?
no one has said that but they made that claim it will not do that even though it is obvious no one really knows, because every experts argument was speculation about the topic.
In datura video they made the claim that it is used to poison people to zombies that could be abused to make bank withdraws for abusers. I don't claim it must be false, but it is suspicious because I have not faced further proof or first-hand claims about it.
That combined to obvious click-bait style and sensational rhetorics makes me not take seriously pretty much anything they say and I could easily imagine them bullshitting anything.
It is unclear to me what is the whole character and incentives of the site, that might be defining factor of the content they produce which makes it so different that I am no sure how to approach them.
E: I read the article and I am eager to believe they are not bullshitting about this. I read about VICE a little and I think I see their ramifications better now.

Last edited:
I can’t speak to the pharmacology of it, as that’s not my forte. But I do know that it takes 6.5 grams of cocaine to be lethal, and that’s at top purity. He is selling a max of 2.5 grams to each customer. Obviously, there’s ways around that too. But I think these things are “at your own risk.” I mean, anyone doing drugs knows they are potentially harmful, that’s a no-brainer, lol

And I’d like to suggest an equivalent situation: guns. People who are against drugs but pro-gun, I will never understand. The arguments for guns continuing to be legal to own (in all forms, yes) are the same arguments that can be applied to drugs. “People will get them anyway” etc…and I think that by drugs remaining illegal, it’s just feeding people into the overloaded prison system.

That's a bit ridiculous takes 6.5g of coke to be lethal. So a 2 gram line of pure cocaine wouldn't kill you?

Or a g pipe of crack.

500mg IV.

Do you see how ridiculous a statement this is?

i feel like i'm getting too much coke at like a gram of snorting. i couldn't imagine that i'd still be alive after 6 grams. lol maybe i had coke cut with something else though. who knows.

no one has said that but they made that claim it will not do that even though it is obvious no one really knows, because every experts argument was speculation about the topic.
In datura video they made the claim that it is used to poison people to zombies that could be abused to make bank withdraws for abusers. I don't claim it must be false, but it is suspicious because I have not faced further proof or first-hand claims about it.
That combined to obvious click-bait style and sensational rhetorics makes me not take seriously pretty much anything they say and I could easily imagine them bullshitting anything.
It is unclear to me what is the whole character and incentives of the site, that might be defining factor of the content they produce which makes it so different that I am no sure how to approach them.
E: I read the article and I am eager to believe they are not bullshitting about this. I read about VICE a little and I think I see their ramifications better now.
What is better than vice?

These syndicate news channels? These corporate people with childlike guile of eye?

The only anti suicide pill I have is that at least I am not like them.

Vice sucks compared to what it used to be, true gonzo, but fuck man... is everything completely gutless now? Are we living out a true dystopian novel?

good point. I suggest that the confusion you have about my opinion is for one or all of the reasons following:

1) I don't live in America, so, the standard is higher
2) I am confused about Vice (see: fear of unknown)
3) My standards are not only higher, but shit, and I have pedantic grudge

Its a guy with a truck and trailer and he stops on the side of the street like a food truck, police are allowing it so far after yesterdays grand opening, so far from what Ive seen drugs have good reviews
jrow2h4ztqxa1.png

$25 for a point of Heroin!!!!!
To Hell with his prices, I am so glad I live in the UK after reading that!!!!

@blondin @F.U.B.A.R. Check this out, that price for dark is fucking insane!!!!!!

I know someone very well who lives in the middle of this Hell but I'll not name this person as they are well known.

This whole thing is fucked beyond all Hope, Canada should be SHAMED!!!!