Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy Remembrance Sunday: give thanks n show respect <3

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
Dear Bluelighters,

Let us gather here today to remember those fallen, those whom fought for us n lost their lives. As we sit here n our comfy homes with the rain pouring down outside we take for granted the so many heros whom died for this luxery. Partners lost; soddlers injured. Let's not just remember the world wars but slso the many other wars n the on-going wars. People out there, bravely fighting for freedom, peace, democracy - n so much that we take for granted. I've no words of wisdom here just thought maybe people could share stories here of family members / friends or stories passed on, current stories etc

I'm sorry I'm no good with pics but if anyone would like to put one up for ? ;) *tilts head in an angelic manner*

It's important to show respect, give thanks n take a few moments to really sit n think of what these people did for us. Not only the soddliers but the families left at home; rearing children, cooking, cleaning, making medicine, coming together as a community in the erring shelters. So many lost as the bombs came down

Ok serious bit done with

Let us please send this service. Raas will now sing Onward Christian Soddliers n will, lead us into saying the lords prayer.

Respect <3 we never always remember the gift you bravely fought to give us :) xxxxxx in our hearts forever <3

Evey

Im sad for everyone that lost lives from every side during conflict.

War and killing each other over land, who has more of something, skin colour, language or who have the best imaginary friend is regressive thinking.

Logic and reasoning is the future.

Im sad for everyone that lost lives from every side during conflict.

War and killing each other over land, who has more of something, skin colour, language or who have the best imaginary friend is regressive thinking.

Logic and reasoning is the future.

That's an interesting perspective n I can understand it. I don't really like wars, however like it or not, their actions collaboratively, has given us freedom. It's a tough one.

Evey