European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy or Not

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Ok folks short and sweet so you know your spending £30 on some tablets *snip - we don't need to know where they are from either jayjay - Stee* every 2 to 3 weeks without fail which are blue diazepam 10mg , klonopin 2mg, pregablin the 300mg caps and occasionally oxycodone 20 mg very rare i wont give prices as i dont think its allowed .So i just wanna ask you mainly .pill heads but also who like me on giro day also love a nice bit a b or a snowball all depends on you and your financial state im on the very low as you can get sick £112 every 2 weeks so ovciously its the pills or the b&w. I dont know if its just me but i feel so aggrieved to leave usually the gear out as i really look forward to a a nice clean hit the ultimate buzz, guys i really dont have a clue if theres a question or a meaning to al this. Well in 3 weeks i go for a face to face interview with a disablement/sick medic its clearly the most important interview ive been too since i stopped working due to ill health,my money could jump from £112 to £215 a fortnight in my sad little life at the moment this would make a huge diifference it would mean i could buy a lot of tabs and also have a hit now and again, so i guess what im trying to say is due to self infliction and greed no real pain im 43 and since 17 life has been one big partand i often wonder is this it rehab meetings sobriety for a few weeks if thats that then what a complete and utter waste of a life , hope you didnt fall asleep ha ha i was so bored and i love to write. And fuck knows what was the meaning of all that.

*Edit - jayjay - I would have a re - read of your post my friend it really doesn't make any sense - if you were just off it when you made it - no worries that's kind of what we expect but if there is any thing in here that is of any immediate concern that you would like to query our other members about - do you want one more attempt at re - writing the above when you are a little more up to it else we may have to close the thread for containing illegible waffle ;)

Stee*

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually have no idea what i just read is asking or stating. But yes i am happy.

I'm not particularly happy right now. I have been before and I'm hopeful I will be again.

Honestly I'm not totally sure what you're asking, so sorry if I get anything wrong. It seems to me that you have a health condition, and depending on the outcome of an upcoming interview you may get more benefit money. It also seems that you are fixated on the idea of more money allowing a greater consumption of heroin and speedballs... Well I don't know the nature of your health condition - if doubling your income is justified then I hope you can realise that it could potentially improve your living standards if you don't just use it to up your drug consumption. You are already dependent on benzos (on which note, I thought your last post said you were worrying about your gp dropping your prescribed Diaz, now you seem to be saying you buy your own pills and are on a much higher dose than you suggested, correct me if I'm wrong), you definitely don't need to be adding a heroin addiction to a benzo addiction. If you are asking about whether "us drug users of bluelight are happy while consuming drugs" then I can only really speak for myself - but I would say a large amount of my current unhappiness is due to my drug abuse over the last couple of years - specifically benzos and strong opioids. I seriously recommend dropping the heroin and speedballs and carry on with your benzo taper. It will be difficult, but it will be worth it.

Also, these posts aren't Shakespearean (thankfully) but am I really the only person here that can interpret them?

Wasn't a waste of a life though - you had a blast and your coming to the age of thinking do I simply continue or get sober ? There is no real point in dwelling on the things you could have done differently as you simply cannot change the past. What you can do though is use this time to have a think what you want to do with the rest of your life - think about what difference the extra £'s can make to your life if you don't smoke it or shoot it?

If you get yourself out of the cycle of giro - wasted (even if it's just for a short time) you may see a lot of opportunities available to you with the extra money?

Well read bear, your bi - lingual skills obviously excel mine when it comes to verbalising drug soaked mid - life self reflection. I get the gist but I would not have been able to respond with such precision and encouragement at that.

Please don't anybody take this as a comment on age, just mileage like.

Well read bear, your bi - lingual skills obviously excel mine when it comes to verbalising drug soaked mid - life self reflection. I get the gist but I would not have been able to respond with such precision and encouragement at that.

Please don't anybody take this as a comment on age, just mileage like.

Stee I could be completely wrong with my translation :D - It seemed to be something along those line though (I think).