European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy July 4th!

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
While the Americans are celebrating independence from British rule, what are we celebrating?

A two hour pre booked slot in a pub surrounded by plastic screens whilst trying to get as pissed as possible.

No wonder the yanks wanted to get rid of us...

Yeh, so didn't quite all go to plan. Got seriously fucked up on vodka and morphine, then went out to score some weed. Got back home all triumphant like, grabbed my 2nd bottle of vodka for a celebratory drink and dropped the cunt all over the floor. So now I've got to clean this shit up before I can have a spliff - and more importantly before the wife finds out...

I bought some fireworks from France For the occasion and I’m not totally convinced they’re legal. The fuses are terrifyingly short.

A9-DDE99-E-F5-B3-44-CE-800-F-8-BB4-C4-E50-F81.jpg

I bought some fireworks from France For the occasion and I’m not totally convinced they’re legal. The fuses are terrifyingly short.

A9-DDE99-E-F5-B3-44-CE-800-F-8-BB4-C4-E50-F81.jpg
French fireworks sound like French WWII tanks, one gear in advance and three in reverse.
Get ya some cobra 6 proper stuff to put through people's letter box.

French fireworks sound like French WWII tanks, one gear in advance and three in reverse.
Get ya some cobra 6 proper stuff to put through people's letter box.
If you managed to follow the gist of that video watch this Cobra 6 video and make up your own mind.