Happy Holidays - Dec 8 - Springfield, MA - FOLLOW UP THREAD (v. 3)

Sounds like some pretty exciting rides home. The car I was in had some pretty nice slides on the snow too. I'd say the snow was the best part of the whole party. I'm from Florida so walking outside into a white covered world blew my mind. It was a nice party, although I'd say Heaven (the only other Asylum party I've been too) was better because there was more dancing room for us less skilled kids. It was nice meeting the few bluelighters I saw, and fun hanging out with those I already knew. I spent most of my night running around trying to get one of my boys a ride home after his ride got the line cut off right in front of him. Someday I'll meet the rest of y'all.

Bella i also ended up at fuse - which extremely sucked. what part of the place were you mainly hanging out in? I was usually hanging out on the dance floor - like right under the dj booth or a little bit to the right of it by the speakers... i was wearing tan ufo's, a black tank top and a black bandana...

Mella, I was hanging out most of the night on the dance floor, near the platform in back, with the railings and speakers. I came with a spanish dude and a black chick ,that danced the most out of all of us. I was pretty bumbed, so dancing wasnt a priority for me. That place was a comedy show though......some people couldnt dance for shit and it was fun impersonationg them!!!lol I hope you had a better time then I did!!! All and all I have to say it sucked coming all the way from New Hampshire to head to that club!
Bella
Ps: I had a red half shirt with a motorcycle on it with black sweat pants, just in case you remember seeing me. Probably not.lol

I wasn't gonna post due to being too lazy, but then I decided to say "fuck it" and just do it. I had a small amount of fun at this party. the only track i liked during micro's set was the first one, after that was blah (ick trance) heh. I did dig Wilhem k's set (spelling?). i was pissed feelgood wasn't there. the dnb i caught was on point. db was nuthin special. i want reid speed. spero got fucked up during the party, he is ok though. damn people, where the fuck is the PLUR? haha. oh well. dave and i did hurt each other pretty badly. connell was MIA with some 11 yr old most of the night. mike seems to have some guts, but i think i could still fuck him up ;) kev seems very quiet. nice hangin with all you guys and teddy and meeting paul and that girl who i forgot your name (so sorry). and of course seeing Meg who i see all the time yet can't get enough of. heh. ok, off to watch the rest of RAW. As i stated to some of you b4, i am taking Jan and possibly Feb off from partying so i might not be posting in here during those times. who knows, who cares, not i.
[ 11 December 2001: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

I had an okay time at this party, waayyy too many people there IMO. Not too much room to dance, not that I could much anyways... sprained my foot/ankle recently :( so that was kinda torture, especially during Micro's set. I was loving the jungle room too, but had to leave earlier than I would've liked (3am) thanx to some friends I was with, ripping up their knees in the breakin' circle. Damn showoffs! :)
It was nice seeing those of you I know, hope to meet more of you soon!
Peace.
Katie

well, yes, the asylum was wayyyy too crowded, and some asshole kicked me in the ankle and forced me not to dance during stratosphere, which i was pissed about...
but it was nice to see everyone i've met again, and it was nice to meet everyone else (including ebow, whose ass i have to kick)
meg/margie--next time you go to a party, tell me so i can go with you and we can spend all night dancing, i'm sorry i had to leave early :(
in case i didn't meet someone, i was the blonde chick with beads in her sleeves, maybe ya saw me :)

Well, I must say that I had a blast at this party!! It was probably due to the fact that I got to see some old friends... :) . But, on the down side, some good current friends didnt get in and were stuck at Fuse for the night... :( . Also, I seemed to have missed the main "meetup" part of the meetup. (in case anyone saw me I was wearing an oompa-loompa shirt and large kandy around my neck) However, was able to see Ebow, popstar, and coldshot. It was cool to meet/see you guys again. Pat, thanks a heap for the ride... :)
Anyway, It sucked that Feelgood didnt show but Wilhelm K's set was awesome!! However, the best part of the night was when a jungle DJ (I don't know whom) mixed some Happy Hardcore into his set!! Man, all those junglists were pissed... ;) .
-Billy :)
[ 12 December 2001: Message edited by: Billy Wonka ]

yay happy hardcore!blech..sorry i just puked thinking about it.lol jk.well i am glad that everyone had an alright time.it was cool to finally chill wit dave and i seen jamal dance fer once...but i would wreck him.and yo jamal,that shit you did with your eyeball was fucking disgusting.lol.peace
pauly b

When me and my crew got into the ticketholder's line, we and about 100 other people had to follow this guy around the back of the building and half way down the block to the Jungle Room entrance. We only waited for about 2 minutes, which was kinda cool.
::Negatives::
Once inside, I wasn't feelin' the vibe at all. by the time we got into the Main Room, Delirium was spinning. For some reason, during his set, all I could think about was someone making noise on pots, pans and trash can lids. I couldn't wait till his set was over.....
There were way too many people.....of which about 80% were "entry level ravers" (read: e-tards).....
Getting from room to room proved to be a real obsticle course of sorts....had to step over groups of people asleep(!) on the floor, had to duck and dodge flying glowsticks... and then try to find room to dance. When I would dance, there was always some e-tard that would try to battle me. Trying to be polite, I attempted to get pass my gripes and humor them (I was there, once), until it got out of control. I ended up being really mean to this kid another (e-tard) who really could not dance at all and kept getting in my way....
I didn't get the whole fight in the main room thing.....I was dancing, did a spin, and by the time I came back around it seemed like a stampede of people just whizzed by me....... I've never seen a fight at a party before. Where did the love go? (that was rhetorical by the way)...
I didn't feel like making the tedious journey from the Jungle Room to the Main Room...so I ended up missing the meetup.
And thennnnnn......
NO FEELGOOD!! He was my main reason for even going to this party. I later learned that his flight out of Texas was canceled due to fog. Oh well...
::positives::
DB's main room two step set was really good...
Reid Speed's set was off the hook....
Dave Ralph's set was alright at times...
Knowledge's set was the best I've heard him spin. I was feelin' the whole Santa thing....
Wilhelm K's set was really good too....
Meeting a cool kid(who happens to be a greenlighter) that says hello to me at every party. He says he reads my posts on bluelight all the time. Shout out to K-DUB
Shout out to ma boy ICEY, the best glowsticker on earth.... you're fuckin' badass wit those bright as fuck orange glowsticks. Good lookin' out, man. Much reEspect....
Jamal: Thanx again!!........ I threw away your invisible flyer though......
Connell aka ProvJungleKid: thanx for the creamy vanilla candy.....
Kristin aka AngelicK: pleasure meeting you finally..... your screen name matches your face perfectly....
Kart always good to see you again, man. Haven't seen you since Stereotopia....
Freddy D: Thanx for trying to embarrass me by telling to me to get to the back of the line. he he. I ended up making it in before your sorry ass anyway! :)
Sorry to everyone that couldn't make it in. I know that had to suck!
I really wish I could've made the meetup. Would've liked to have met some new peeps.....
Hope everyone had a safe ride home...
Sorry for making this long ass post....
Peace,
Teddy

hmmm....the lazy fuck part could have stayed there...oh well, no biggie.
Teddy, wtf? that party is gonna be off the hook. haha.
Pauly, it's even more disgusting when i do it with both eyes. heheh. and I don't dance to dnb, asshole. haha.
ok off to work. people suck, but that's nuthin new, question is how much do they charge :)

I must say that this party was pretty dope. Well, more of an experience than a dope party. The snow, the line, fuck an e-puddle, their was lakes, oceans of E-tards scaling the walls throughout the Asylum. Thats one thing that blew. People need to go to a party and dance, or at least stand up instead of parking there asses all up in my way!! I got to meet a few BL's. I always see Maui2k, nice to meet Coldshot, Pinkerton, TopRocka, Kart, AngelicK, and Junglist22. Not really a conversation between any of us, but there's always a next time.
Almost died driving home in the snow, but that was fun. I need a change of venue for my next party, so if anyone is going to Joy in NYC or I Have A Dream, we'll definetly meetup there.

aw thanks teddy, that's really sweet of you. it was awesome to get to meet you.
billy - that'd be todd buckler.
kristin

heheh. no need to get defensive. Jokes are jokes. not really in the mood to talk shit today though. bad day. just kinda in the mood to kill someone. heheh.

jamal said:
mike seems to have some guts, but i think i could still fuck him up
Bring it bitch!
This party wasn't that bad. Micro threw down a sick set. But it was a little to crowded to show everyone my crazy dancing skills. Watching some stupid hoe get into dave's face cause he was dancing was the highlight of my night. Dave looked like a little bitch.
I was worrying about my hoes being left out in the snow a little to much to fully apprectiate the party. I don't need to go around selling damaged goods. ya know.
I was nice seeing a lot of the old faces, and a shit load of new ones. but i really dont feel like getting into that.
coldshot and i left the party a little early, but it ended up being worth it. BTW...
What the fuck were we doing in Boston? ;)

lol Pauly, we all know you're a closet Happy Hardcore fan, yer not foolin anyone. and yeah, Jamal's little eye trick is pretty damn disgusting. I'm worried one of these times it's just gonna fall out when he does it.
Teddy, I had the exact same sentiments as you as far as the etards getting in my way. I was respectful at first because they're just tryin to do their thing, but once it became non-stop and overly annoying, I just lost it. This candygirl rollin nuts kept slamming into me while we were both dancing, so I snapped and made a small circle, unloaded my arsenal of moves on her, battled her.. made her look stupid, and hopefully killed her roll ;) haha. I felt bad about it afterwards, but I just couldn't deal with her bumbling etardedness. By the way Teddy, were you the cat in all black in the back right corner towards the end of the night.. in front of the Volume booth? I thought I saw ya and caught some of your moves, but wasnt sure it was you and was too lazy to go find out =P
And Mike, I know I looked like a little bitch when that girl stepped to me. I almost wet myself. I also hope no one saw me making out with that really hairy 13 yr old male kandy kid. BTW... I think I might be in love. :D
and BTW I want to be Mella's bitch.
[ 12 December 2001: Message edited by: Mellabopper ]

You got it TopRocka. That was me.
Hope you didn't see when I fell (twice) on that sweaty ass floor...haha!!
You shoulda holla'd at me, man! Would've been cool to have met you....
-Teddy

damn mike, dave just shit all over you....whatcha got to say?
anyway, i had a blast for my first time at the asylum, i like the venue, micro's set was alright, he threw down some nice tracks, i wasnt paying much attention to dave ralphs set, but it sounded pretty good. I didnt think it was that crowded considering im used to clubs and shit where you have not even 2 inches of space to dance but whatever.
the guy spinnin at fuse threw down some decent tracks when we went there to find mella and friends(you guys rawk by the way :) )
nice to meet all the new peeps i met, im not gonna name everyone cause i know ill forget someone. and nice to see ebow, jamal, connel, kristen and pat again :)
oh and mella, i didnd get a chance to thank you for driving back and letting us crash for a while, its much appreciated. :)

Well after being made fun of for being a "greenlighter" by Teddy, I better post to save my ass. Thanks for the shoutout by the way Teddy. Finally met Icey, you emailed me way back at the beginning of the semester, I was with my friend Sara at the time, and I was thoroughly impressed with the super brights. Micro's set was awesome, I was amazed at the energy he brought to the dance floor during his set. This was also my first almost totally sober party, prescriptions don't really count, but anyway. I think the kids on e might actually take over the entire main room floor, every time i go to the Asylum, they are taking more and more room up, it was almost impossible to get into the side room, i stepped on some kid by accident. There was a couple of things i didn't like though, one two many people, two when i first got there, some little candy girl ripped my spectrum glasses off of my head and said they were hers, three, xenadrine upsets your stomach, and four the fight. what the hell i was right there the entire time, it took 6 security gaurds to bring him down, that shit doesn't belong at a party, but anyway to those of you who i met but forgot names, i was the one with the camo ufo's and visor, peace until the next one

to be quite honest, the past two parties i went to at the asylum(hell and nothing but the truth) there was little to no etards around. The ground was clear you can walk anywhere, minimal e-puddles. Enough room to dance etc, puddles follow columns of knowledge around, its guarenteed.