• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Happy Christmas Cum Catchers!

Cum catchers. Here's a fucked (literally) Up not secret. I had sex with 4 different people dec 24. 2 new 2 I know.already. It'll just be the 2 I know today..
👀😨😷
Edit: 3 i know one new fuck my memory what the hell is my count again?

Cum catchers. Here's a fucked (literally) Up not secret. I had sex with 4 different people dec 24. 2 new 2 I know.already. It'll just be the 2 I know today..
👀😨😷
Edit: 3 i know one new fuck my memory what the hell is my count again?
Noice!

The things a medium meth buzz would have doing right....uuggghhhhh🤤🤤🤤
Medium? Just tracking Alex’s posts over the last hour has me a sweaty exhausted mess trying first to keep up and second to translate them back into something comprehensible. I think I’m going to need the better part of half a gram of this Aussie crystal to stay in the race.

Medium? Just tracking Alex’s posts over the last hour has me a sweaty exhausted mess trying first to keep up and second to translate them back into something comprehensible. I think I’m going to need the better part of half a gram of this Aussie crystal to stay in the race.
Lol right. I gathered a buzzed horny yet fun shit show! I mean it was interesting enough to finally get me to post so I’m grateful!!

Lol right. I gathered a buzzed horny yet fun shit show! I mean it was interesting enough to finally get me to post so I’m
Lol right. I gathered a buzzed horny yet fun shit show! I mean it was interesting enough to finally get me to post so I’m grateful!!
Hey thats awesome haha youre welcome!😇

just got a bj / hj after a bowl INTEN
Im just bluelighting in bed medium buzzed meth and super excited for the morning to give my gift!

We may become good friends lol

Someone modstick this guy we dont have enough promiscuous homoflexible authorities!

(this site is quite lgbt)
Wtf did I do