European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy birthday Shambles

Sadie

Bluelight Crew
Happy birthday to you. Have a wonderful day my belobed one.

0KW8Qnz.jpg

Hippy bathday fellow Sagittarius born Bluelighter. Party with style, decadence and an otter.

Happy Birthday Shambles - I hope you have a brilliant day

images.jpg

Bear<3

Happy Birthday, Shambles! I hope that your upcoming trip around the sun will even surpass your last one in wonderfulness.:)<3

Many happy returns for the day, good sir.
May wonderfully debauched things present themselves to you - and that the year ahead is a good'un, of course.

Happy birthday man. May your sun shine brightly. And fuck the living daylights out of Sadie next time you see her.

Last edited:
There is a young feller called Shambles,
Who likes to take countryside rambles,
Where he gets a kick,
From wanking his dick,
Whilst rolling around in the brambles.

Ooh ya kinky fucker!!

Have fun man!

(Tell ya wot, your name doesn't have many rhymes...)

Happy birthday, man <3

shambles.jpg

My keyboard is broken and I couldn't be bothered finding a better picture.

Happy birthday, man <3 - My keyboard is broken and I couldn't be bothered finding a better picture.

I searched for Shambles cakes - I got
images.jpg

I wasn't sure if I was that close to call them Brenda 8( ? So went for a Pirate cake instead

soz for the belated regards shambz! hope you enjoyed yourself and if not, hope it was worth it ;)
xoxo

Happy Birthday man, hopefully it was a whirrly sparkly day.

^Hey Bogman :) always a pleasure to see you posting.

I hope that you are well and enjoying the weekend (google translate - fucked to English)

;)

A belated thankyou to you all! I've been laid low with a nasty lung infection this week (although on the plus side they did give me four shots of morphine in A+E t'other day so pewter linings and all that :D) so only just worked up the energy to actually celebrate. Currently celebrating with rum 'n' coke and defqons so will be saving all those delicious cakes for later ;)

Once again, many thanks to all of y'all - I do believe I am officially a grown-up now 8o8(8o

<3