• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Trust me on this one, guys. It's in everyone's best interest if I never ever share those photo's.

Lovely person, but there's some things in life we're best off not knowing about. Now please don't ever ask again.

Trust me on this one, guys. It's in everyone's best interest if I never ever share those photo's.

Lovely person, but there's some things in life we're best off not knowing about. Now please don't ever ask again.

Seriously though Rass, how can you possibly call her a "lovely person" given the disgusting vitriol that she spewed about members here?

Some of the shit she said about people (who AFAIK only ever tried to help her) was fucking vile. The fact that you think such a person is "lovely" doesn't reflect well on you mate.

Selfish bastard! C'mon, flash the gash...

^ he shared them with me by PM mate. Ask and he will deliver, just like heysues christ...

^ Gee. I always thought you were a bit peculiar, but never quite that sick in the head.

Sure, you can see the 'gruesome twosome' if that's what you really want, you filthy bastard.

I just want to see ?5.15 first. Funnily enough the same cost of tesco vodka.... but nothing in that at all, just a coincidence of numbers. In fact make it ?7.20 [the cost of glenn's] and i'll throw in a shot of that nazi tattoo on her left arse-cheek.

Now come on, man. Give me what I want, and i'll give you what you want.

^ Gee. I always thought you were a bit peculiar, but never quite that sick in the head.

Sure, you can see the 'gruesome twosome' if that's what you really want, you filthy bastard.

I just want to see ?5.15 first. Funnily enough the same cost of tesco vodka.... but nothing in that at all, just a coincidence of numbers. In fact make it ?7.20 [the cost of glenn's] and i'll throw in a shot of that nazi tattoo on her left arse-cheek.

Now come on, man. Give me what I want, and i'll give you what you want.

I can front you a glass of Frosty Jacks now, but you don't get the (Tesco) vodka till you deliver the goods...

Mate, honestly. It's not worth the ?2.25

Do have video's of a semi-clad Farmaz dancing, touching his man-boobs and licking his "sexy chain". [No shitting here. Genuinely have]. Obviously we're looking at a bottle of Smirnoff for this material, but I think you'll find it well worth it.

Last edited:
Well im not a cold human being to those who deserve warmth, but cross me and I'm as cold as an ice bucket...

And that fucker did cross me, badly. She can fucking rot as far as im cinverned....

How did she cross you? Just curious as your join date was October.
I'm sure I've missed something somewhere. :\

How did she cross you? Just curious as your join date was October.
I'm sure I've missed something somewhere. :\

Long story... and one I'd rather not go into. Lets just say all crossings do not necessarily have to take place here. Her crossing of me occured away from (and after she had been booted from) here.

Welp, the good thing about the past is that it can remain there, in the past. We all become better people when we can move forward and move on. ❤️

Please don't drag me into a conversation between yourself and another person. I ain't about that life. You assume to know a lot about me though. Care to elaborate?

Eh, hi Sadie, merry christmas to you.

It appears that some kinda crap has been walked into eadd on the soles of tainted shoes.

Someones just got their panties in a bunch as an ex blr managed to close down some subreddits that are unrelated to here, it shall pass. Reddit trash is leagues below any bl trash, no one cares there, even less will care here. Not even bl ex blrs give a shit. Not one person at all gives a flying fuck about her.

Give shambles a big smooch from Australia and big snuggle to you.

Please don't drag me into a conversation between yourself and another person. I ain't about that life. You assume to know a lot about me though. Care to elaborate?

I believe its was you who dragged yourself into someone elses conversation with your "how did she cross you" post if im not mistaken

You being "about that life" appears to be highly selective

Last edited:
I love you shambles and hope u drink blood of Christ and post nudes tia