Votes: 4 50.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

His Name Is Frank

Bluelight Crew
hanna-new-movie-poster.jpg

Plot:
Hanna is a teenage girl. Uniquely, she has the strength, the stamina, and the smarts of a soldier; these come from being raised by her father, an ex-CIA man, in the wilds of Finland. Living a life unlike any other teenager, her upbringing and training have been one and the same, all geared to making her the perfect assassin. The turning point in her adolescence is a sharp one; sent into the world by her father on a mission, Hanna journeys stealthily across Europe while eluding agents dispatched after her by a ruthless intelligence operative with secrets of her own. As she nears her ultimate target, Hanna faces startling revelations about her existence and unexpected questions about her humanity.

Looks similar to The Professional, but different in plot. It stars Saoirse Ronan, Eric Bana and Cate Blanchett. I'm a fan of movies in which girls kick some major ass and this looks to be a good one.

Trailer

all i know is that there are original chemical brothers tunes on the soundtrack. i like the cast. blanchett rules.

It's similar to La Femme Nikita, it similar to the Bourne movies, it's similar to dozens of other movies.

Hanna is a very manic flick. It's got a lot of great little bits... fun little asides that add a bit of meat to the characters... some surprising brevity... and some oddly placed whimsey, all of which work well when taken on their own strengths as set pieces, but tend to form a mish-mash of an overall feature film.

The soundtrack is freaking awesome tho.

watching it now.. will get back later.

Hanna is a great thriller, action movie to watch.i really liked this movie.i watched this movie with my friends they also liked this movie.i liked the story of the movie.in this movie An ex-CIA agent has fully trained her daughter Hanna in the art of fighting. She has got a highly vigorous training, which has transformed a delicate girl into a deadly fighter. Hanna who has now reached her teenage is fully prepared to beat her target so she moves to Europe to fight with an extremely sharp and intelligent operative. Don't leave links to download movies. It's not allowed on bluelight. Hope this movie is as good like this movie and will impress as much as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed it, but I think I was expecting a little bit more. Still gave it 4/5, but I think that they could have really made this an incredible movie.

hit the spot for me, a solid actioner with a good deal of humanity and actually rather psychedelic at times. the set and character designs, down to the costumes and strange accents seemed made for trippers to me. not just the upside down mushroom house, the cia offices are pretty strange looking too. 4.5/5 (voted 4)

Good movie . Funny scene when she kicks a guy's ass as he is going to kiss her. I could see that one coming, it was like "Nooooo man don't touch her she isn't going to react well to that!"

movie night with the family, and they requested i not pick something too weird. this worked.

the movie is alright for what it is. i like the first half much more than the second. had my attention, it should have given itself another 15-20 minutes to flush out aspects of the story. [spoil]like the tracksuit wearing psychopath. that actor is perfect for the role. his character is so well set up; the redhead mentions he usually likes them younger when she sees the performer on stage; he almost begs to kill her instead of just retrieve. i was expecting him to be one sick fuck. and i think that was the intention, but he just falls flat. and obviously you do not want to show a family with young children being executed, but something more needed to happen with them. a sharp cut after a creepy line of dialogue or a gun clicking, something. instead there is nothing, and like 15 minutes later it's clear hanna has moved on and we just have to shrug them off--not much of an impact, especially given how much went into building their characters and hanna's relationships with them. and we know from the get go the movie ends with hanna killing the redhead, so the suspense has to exist in between. it doesn't. if her story is that super-soldier project cliche, than either don't focus on her background or actually make it interesting. i get the mirroring with grimm-style fairytales. the battle between compassion and violence as tools for survival. sparing the man in the airlock scene. cementing it all with hanna telling her "father" he didn't really prepare her for this world. second half of the movie needed to concentrate more on being entertaining than meaningful. beautiful, strange, blond-eyebrowed 16 year-old super soldier? fuck morals; at the least let's see how many compromising situations we can put her in so she can badass her way out.[/spoil]

but i don't wanna just rip on it. i gave it three stars, which means i liked it. saoirse ronan is great. a "fair nymph," as Amoar accurately describes. the eyebrows seal it. though i googled her and get the impression she was an ugly duckling. obviously beautiful by the time they filmed this.

the first half is pretty kickass. just didn't go anywhere. or even maintain.

^fyi: fairnymph was a well known bluelighter from a few years back. amor was only referring to similar facial features shared with ms ronan.

ah, thanks. i had my suspicions that the lack of a space was not a typo. i even googled it with quotations to make sure it was not a famous stage name or character. guess i should have tried bluelight's search engine too. but no matter. fairnymph's username must have described her physical appearance well.

and oops, only one "a" in "Amor."

Last edited:
them "moar" memes have corrupted you. the re-neducation system has been alerted. sit tight and don't resist the hooks and sweaters, and you'll be smiling before you know it.

Reneducation.jpg

edit: i just google image searched "fairnymph" and found half the pics are of one woman, she's the good old ex-bluelighter.... you have to imagine her as a blonde.