View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hanging out with Lucy for 28 hours?

SolarBassman

Greenlighter
So, ever since I got my hands on a sheet of pure LSD, I've been enjoying it once every week. But, last Friday I decided that it was time to really open my 3rd eye.

After ingesting 600 micrograms at 7PM on Friday, I stayed up all night, and the next day I was still going until 2AM on Sunday morning.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

I was suprised to be seeing patterns all over even by Saturday morning, but on Sunday around 11 I was still watching patterns. I fell asleep for a bit, then woke up at 2 to get into bed and I watched the ceiling crawl before falling asleep, listening to music. This morning I was completely fine, but I noticed at work I was noticing faint patterns in things like rock and other objects.

I had no idea this was possible, to be honest. I know that this LSD was good, I got it from a very very reputable source. I'm pretty experienced with the substance now, and it's not messing with me, really. Just rather odd to me. The come up was pretty nuts, and the rest of it was just blissful. I walked for so long and saw so many beautiful things, and it put me in a different set of shoes to really make me think about my life and what I need to be doing.

Has anyone else had any instances where Lucy decided to hang around for far longer than you initially anticipated? It made for such a beautiful weekend, actually.

Absolutely no worries about the duration! :)

LSD has a unique molecule structure that literally "gets stuck" in our cells for a long time, thus the more you take of it, the longer the experience may last. Plus your brain itself is still "wired" psychologically because of that experience and it takes a little time for it to wind down.

Have some relaxing time, do whatever calms you down, think about your trip, integrate it into your daily life! ;)

First time I took more than 300ug, and I was just 17 then, I tripped for well over 24 hr. Sometimes the brain just keeps going.

It happens for sure, and I've definitely experienced the same thing. It's totally normal, especially with acid. I had one of these experiences myself, and I tripped for 4 days. This trip was literally about the most meaningful and profound experience of my entire life, in the most positive and wonderful way.