• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hands up if you're female

How many women do you think there are in EADD?

• Total voters
Can still think of at least four or five Laydeez of EADD who've not been mentioned yet off the top of my head.

Hahahahahhahaa! Side-benefit of being a haremista would be you'd get to hang out about the seraglio with nobody around other than wimminz and eunuchs. You could, of course, set up a competing harem but best not to cos yours would win and I would cry ;)

I reckon a joint venture is on the cards then, Mr S! Though bagsy all the ginger ones

Are you reserving the real ginger or fake ginger ones? Just need to know which harem I'm in.

Surely part time crackhead has girl passed out from too much G while posts from his bedroom from time to time. Does that count?

Angelsmoke!

Doh! Of course! Have actually met her too so got no excuse :!

*desperately tries to think of other female eadders he's met but can only think of tribal girl, sadie and a coupla american blers who were over visiting*

*is pretty sure he's forgotten one or more*

:eek:

I reckon a joint venture is on the cards then, Mr S! Though bagsy all the ginger ones

Deal! =D

(although may have to work out a timeshare deal on the gingers)

Are you reserving the real ginger or fake ginger ones? Just need to know which harem I'm in.

Is an equal opportunities kinda harem set-up :D

Also, I see that a poll has worked it's usual magic at bringing forth folk who are rarely seen in public :sus:

*waves at rarely seen in public folk*

Last edited:
Angelsmoke!
oh yes! I'll add her to the list.

Also cazamac used to post a good bit but she hasn't posted in a while now.
will add to, and update the list.

Hazardous word to spell that. Bit of a buzzard.

See, now that's the classy way to correct spelling! ...

You, Myshkin and jancrow get a free pass on this score, since you're all pretty meticulous.

[edit]

Me
gay
pagey
swampy
kate
effie
class-a-team
safrolette
badandwicked
pinkpaver
tribal girl
Angelsmoke
snolly
Sadie
Chinup
ructions
kkstatic
Cazamac

Last edited:
See, now that's the classy way to correct spelling! ...

Shame, just when I thought you were actually alright, less abrasive and less sarcastic you go and make a little clever comment like that.

Silver lining, your consistency is rather comforting :)

Shame, just when I thought you were actually alright, less abrasive and less sarcastic you go and make a little clever comment like that.

Silver lining, your consistency is rather comforting :)

W00dw58.jpg

[edit]

and no need to be so super sensitive, we can agree on some things and not others, that's the magic of forums

Last edited:
It's lovely to see you and your little friend enjoying the recent beautiful weather

Edit. Surely that's the magic of life, not just fora

Look at the expression on the one in blue, bet she's a nightmare to look after.

(although may have to work out a timeshare deal on the gingers)

I can work with that, I think. It depends how fit they are.

And if the girl Marmz mentioned that only Shammy knows of and it's who I suspect, then pass my regards on. If not, don't. I think he'll know who I mean. Sorry if that oversteps boundaries <3

I tried to send everyone on the above list some nekkid pics but for some reason their inbox is full :sus:

No one mentioned cherry?

updated

Marmz
gheyorstrayte
Trollorstraight
Morgan
swampfish
kate
where-the-effie
class-a-team
safrolette
transandwicked