• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Hands swelling up

Gormur

Bluelighter
Don't ask why but I've been ignoring the fact that my hands inflame when I'm outdoors. Like this morning going for a walk. I could barely make a full fist. This has been ongoing since late 2011 except it's gotten slightly worse every year

As far as I can tell once it's above 20C/70F the swelling acts up, but today it's hot so it's terrible. It's just now going down and I walked inside an hour ago

I wonder if this is anything to worry about or if anyone knows of other cases like this. By the way, I know it's not related to drugs since I had a long stretch where I didn't use anything

Its normal for your hands to swell during heat, causes Vasodilation. I think your having anxiety attacks. When i used to smoke weed I would feel the same exact way and feel like something was wrong with me, but the doctors looked at me like im crazy.

Good point. My hands are thin, long fingers but exposed to heat, they look like sausages. I'm worried about the color too because they start turning red and green around my knuckles

I'm going for a walk to the store tomorrow so I'll keep an eye on them. At least I don't feel any pain but not being able to flex normally is kind of alarming