• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hand swelling under Cannabis

ranidf

Bluelighter
Since a few years ago I'm suffering from some unusual conditions. I have written about it in my posts on bluelight.

However, there is a new symptom, that has just started very recently. After I smoked weed and played a computer game, the right hand that held the mouse swollen considerably. It has happened already on two occasions. I didn't use any additional substances, just weed and cigarettes. I'm also taking very small doses of selegiline regularly, about 0.75mg every other day.

What is interesting: only the hand that held the mouse became swollen. I have been smoking weed for more than 15 years, however I never had such a reaction. (Not a heavy smoker, about 1 time of a few puffs via bong every 5 days; though definitely a long-time smoker.)

Hope I won't get an advice to go to a doctor :), because I stay in Thailand and they are strict about light drugs.

How often, and for how long do you play the computer game? If you do it hours daily I could see how this might happen?

Maybe it's a side effect of the selegiline? Have you talked to your doctor that prescribes it to you about this?

i dont want to scare you but it could be a blood clot. definitely see a doctor even if its not a clot it will be good to check on it anyway

Nowdays I don't play games unless I'm smoking weed. The last time when it happened I played for about 3-4 hours. So generally I play for a few hours, once every 10 days.
Didn't talk to the doctor. However it doesn't happen if I do not play games using mouse. Will have to try to play for 3-4 hours without weed to see.
One more thing, a few months ago I would get a nice feeling out of Noopept. However, nowdays I take it, I feel hot and no any positive effects. I didn't abuse Noopept, was taking 10mg once every couple of days. It all started after I took phenylpiracetal normal dose. It was a few month ago and since that time the magic and positive effects of Noopept are gone. Interestingly, I didn't experience any positive effects from phenylpiracetam.

In what part of the body do you think the clot maybe that it will cause swelling of the hand?

i really do not know. I doubt it is a clot but I had a friend who had arm swelling and it was from DVT..deep vein thrombosis near his collarbone. I was just recommending a trip to the dr.

Was his swelling constant? Or it would be triggered by a specific body position or by smoking?