• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

halomorphides, dihalomorphides

I wonder why you have not decided to play around with dihydrocodeine. It is expensive but available OTC.

With homemaker demethylation the yield improves significantly with dhc as opposed to codeine.

And after that hurdle you could make the prope dope version of dihydroheroin!!

BTW I have not really looked into the autistic spectrum so I don't know if I am or not. I suspect not however nothing has ever left me to think that, bar social awkwardness and anxiety in general and especially in crowds.

Going for the dihydrochloromorphide, it doesn't reduce I don't think.

And the homebake method is not great, yiends suck. Thiolate ether cleavage apparently works much better. Have heard results in the 90%. If its still up, going to acquire some dodecanethiol (it would work with lower-weight thiols, BUT that would be disgusting. Ever smelled those fuckers? if you haven't you don't want to., smell like dimethyl sulfide only worse and infinitely more persistent for the medium weight alkanethiols, E.g pentanethiol, that are liquids rather than gaseous like methane and ethanethiol.)

Smell is truly hideous, and my god they carry, even in tiny quantities. Had the bad luck of metabolizing something to some kind of thiol metabolite once, and it came out in ALL bodily fluids. Couldn't take a piss, swallow or even sneeze without gagging and near throwing up. Even sweated it, and had it come out in tear fluid. People ran for it if I walked down the street, and I had to bag and burn clothing, much of it couldn't go in the outside bin, it was too badly contaminated. So one uses high-weight thiols if conducting this kind of rxn. That way they don't up and chase after you and contaminate the lab with something that smells like satans corpse took a shit on itself and died in a pool of stagnant water and got left there for several months before being found.

Will PM more on that matter.

I have to say the dipropionyl ester of dihydromorphine sounds good to me! damn that would be top notch methinks, dihydromorphine sounds interesting.

Going for the dihydrochloromorphide, it doesn't reduce I don't think.

And the homebake method is not great, yiends suck. Thiolate ether cleavage apparently works much better. Have heard results in the 90%. If its still up, going to acquire some dodecanethiol (it would work with lower-weight thiols, BUT that would be disgusting. Ever smelled those fuckers? if you haven't you don't want to., smell like dimethyl sulfide only worse and infinitely more persistent for the medium weight alkanethiols, E.g pentanethiol, that are liquids rather than gaseous like methane and ethanethiol.)

Smell is truly hideous, and my god they carry, even in tiny quantities. Had the bad luck of metabolizing something to some kind of thiol metabolite once, and it came out in ALL bodily fluids. Couldn't take a piss, swallow or even sneeze without gagging and near throwing up. Even sweated it, and had it come out in tear fluid. People ran for it if I walked down the street, and I had to bag and burn clothing, much of it couldn't go in the outside bin, it was too badly contaminated. So one uses high-weight thiols if conducting this kind of rxn. That way they don't up and chase after you and contaminate the lab with something that smells like satans corpse took a shit on itself and died in a pool of stagnant water and got left there for several months before being found.

Will PM more on that matter. The thiolate thing that is. Will need to experiment with MeC=-N as a solvent rather than NMP, as I need a manifold for the vac pump, and a trap Originally in the journal article, this reaction was run in N-methylpyrrolidone, a polar aprotic solvent, and it comes off at way more of a temperature than can easily be stripped, not at one atmosphere anyway, its got a really high boiling point, like most other polar aprotics, such as DMSO (unsuitable anyhow, it would likely form the dimsyl ion and it apparently produces some weird byproducts if used,) and hexamethylphosphoramide, which is nasty shit, carcinogenic and got an extremely high boiling point.