• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hallucinations (faces) in clouds with MDMA

robbli777

Bluelighter
Hello. I had a strange experience yesterday out for a walk with molly. I was chilling out in some beautiful town gardens looking up at the clouds listening to music on headphones. The clouds started to morph into different faces, one was of a bearded man (kinda like Jesus) with an expression of sadness hugging something, also I saw a huge hand pointing in a direction, other faces were a bit scary like zombies and monsters but I gave them love and didn't feel any fear, I also saw what appeared to be a bird (phoenix) rising upwards. Finally, this kind of freaked me out, I saw a man's face, he wore rounded spectacles, with a short stubbly beard and a smile, he looked about mid 40s to early 50s, maybe a bit similar in features to Moby the American musician as a rough comparison. It was absolutely crystal clear though which shocked me, I had no idea who this man is, whether it's somebody I know or it's something a bit more esoterically spiritual and metaphysical. It just felt like I *know* him from somewhere, maybe an ancestor, a lost relative etc or somebody screwing with me.

Just wondering if it's a common occurrence for people to experience hallucinations with molly looking up at clouds? I'm open to any suggestions from a spiritual woo-woo perspective, like subtle messages from the ether (or God, the universe whatever term one wishes to use) or maybe it's simply a mundane explanation like my ego playing tricks! o_O:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I've experienced a ton of hallucinations with many 2a agonists. I don't remember seeing a whole lot of faces specifically though. MDMA is pretty light on the 2a agonism but it is metabolized to MDA which is a bit heavier in that respect. There are also some batches which have some MDA in them from the get-go so sometimes it can be a bit trippier. But I personally haven't looked at clouds a whole lot when I'm rolling, perhaps I should :D

when i used to use lsd anologues a lot i would always see things in the clouds and i thought it was god or some type of electricity my mind would emit rearranging the shapes of the clouds.

i've also found that birds would chirp and sqwuak as a reaction to my thoughts. i still actually experience that and i haven't dropped any acid in four years.

MDA would do this no doubt, and it can vary in how much is metabolized.

I had a batch of MDMA I was very familiar with over years of use. One night I was on the verge of a cyclic vomiting episode (not realizing it) and took MDMA which proceeded to make me vomit for hours and hours.

During this particular experience I think my enzymes were altered in a way that created much more MDA. At one point I was laying on a couch watching a live painter and each time I’d look at the painting it was something completely different yet so clear and real. I saw all sorts of weird shit that night, all on tested MDMA that never did that before or since.

I think certain circumstances, possibly different foods, can sometimes increased MDA production which results in these trippy MDMA experiences.

-GC

Perhaps you ate something earlier that caused the enzymes that take it from MDMA to MDA were released early.

In the past I always loved to dose first with 20-25 then like an hour later take my full dose. It made it a little grippier and longer lasting

Whenever I've done MDA, it got kinda psychedelic about 8 hours in. It was common to see wisps of clouds or smoke in the room.

I had another weird experience a few months ago walking in a local woods near me on mollie. I witnessed seeing a purplish transparent orb (tennis ball size) floating around shrubland only about 2 metres away from me, it eventually disappeared after 10 seconds. I was trying to rationalize it as a reflection off something such as myself but it didn't make sense as it was thick woodland under trees, there were no buildings, mirrors, vehicles etc around.

I get what some people say along the lines of it being brain chemistry and receptors firing around, reactions to foods etc. as an attempt to "rationalize" the experience but there's something more going on (spiritually and energetically) IMO. The place I visited a few days ago is a well known town for spiritual and healing communities of all sorts. I sometimes think, people may accidentally or intentionally tap into another state of consciousness, thus revealing more of the unseen.

The one and only time I tried LSD I saw faces in the clouds and I thought, 'Ah, there are those faces that lots of people see when they take psychedelics,' convinced that this was a documented phenomenon, that I had read about these types of faces or seen drawings of them. The next day I tried looking it up: nothing 😄
I can't say I've ever experienced visual hallucinations on MDMA but I tend to err on the side of caution in terms of dosage.

I had hallucinations on high, too high doses of MDMA. Normal doses of MDMA produce some visual effects but it’s more just that everything gets blurry and nicer in a sense.

If you experience true hallucinations (seeing something that ain’t there) you either took dangerously high dose or are starting to activate some mental illness. Actually one good friend experienced something like that (seeing something like lightening when there wasn’t even any clouds or something like that) on xtc years before his schizophrenia developed. I remember thinking how that can’t be good but than he eat a whole bunch of pills over few days so it didn’t sound that concerning.

I wish I had MDMA hallucinations, I've gotten mild visuals like lights and everything looking brighter and more vibrant colors and a little bit of blurryness in vision but never anything like that

I wish I had MDMA hallucinations, I've gotten mild visuals like lights and everything looking brighter and more vibrant colors and a little bit of blurryness in vision but never anything like that
That’s how normal doses of real MDMA work. Us who got hallucinations either did too much or did some close relative like MDA.

The one and only time I tried LSD I saw faces in the clouds and I thought, 'Ah, there are those faces that lots of people see when they take psychedelics,' convinced that this was a documented phenomenon, that I had read about these types of faces or seen drawings of them. The next day I tried looking it up: nothing 😄
I can't say I've ever experienced visual hallucinations on MDMA but I tend to err on the side of caution in terms of dosage.
Why only one time?