• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hallucinating On Weed

aujiraman

Greenlighter
To those who say they've hallucinated on cannabis: Dude. What the hell are you smoking? I would very much like to try some.

I have smoked ridiculous amounts of *very* high-quality cannabis in one sitting, on many occasions, but I have *never* seen or heard *anything* that wasn't there (Synthetic ....is another story).

I mean, what kind of visuals do you get? Maybe you have to be genetically pre-disposed, or have a certain balance of brain chemistry...

Last edited:
It's happened to me when I had a really good pure Sativa type that I smoked when I had a low tolerance. I have no idea of the name of it since this was long before people named strains, and only that it was excellent herb.

I've also hallucinated/tripped off of consuming 2.5-3g of mid grade herb I put into food I prepared and ate.

Vaporizing with zero tolerance was psychedelic to me; but it was more in my head if that makes sense.

Smoking Trainwreck a Sativa/Indica hybrid gave me synesthesia where I would see and feel music; but I sometimes get synesthesia while sober where I "see" or "feel" sounds. It doesn't happen all the time and it only happens with certain sounds that come up as unique colors, and even textured patterns, and other times I just feel the sound.

I have taken high, low, and moderate doses of acid and mushrooms more than a few times and cannabis became very psychedelic for me after that, and sometimes when I used to smoke cannabis or use it, to me it would make me feel as though I was on a low dose of mushrooms-like enough to experience psilocybin but you don't really see OEVs but you see some CEVs-and I've heard from other people that this can happen if you have taken LSD or mushrooms and smoked on those drugs like I have. Now I don't use any drugs.

Vaporising can sometimes give mild visuals for me, even with a high tolerance, but after I've had at least a few hours break, with some high thc weed - criss cross (old clone, maybe english/dutch only?). It's just for a minute or two when I'm holding the first few puffs in, just the wall might start to melt a bit, edges of things might bend & morph a little, then it's gone. I've had more of a rollercoaster type effect when eating it (over 2g average weed/hash) & then smoking/vaping. After taking psychedelics it can bring a few visuals back & if you're on psychedelics at the time then weed will always turn the visuals up.

It's all about that first rush, that's when any trippy effects can happen, needs to be something very high thc / low anything else, so vaporising very strong weed or hash or oil & taking big hits quickly, rather than consuming lots slowly over a night. It's strain dependant too. It's not really that amazing either, at least not for me.

Last edited:
Pure sativas would make me feel the same feelings of a psilocybin come up. I never had straight up hallucinations. But I would get tracers, enhanced colors and other things that happen with good sativas.
I think all weed enhances music for me.

Thats why I dug indica dominate strains, most pure sativas I would get were psychedelic in nature.

Like the Dr, vaporizing sativa extracts would intensify the effects.