• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

hallucinating (cant reply in other thread)

CaGeBoY

Bluelighter
Only go to the one club and thats cage here in melbourne.
Was on (1 1/2 Red Motorollas, 1/2 white euro and 1 white elephant)
Was in the back room rushing off my dial in a crouching position literally not able to move for ten to twenty minutes. Began looking towards the mainroom thru the door when all the lasers started forming into what looked like colourful, solid tubes and moving towards me at the back of the back room. On their way they started twisting together making what looked like a DNA strand, as they got closer i began to try wave them off but they wouldnt go (which i spose makes sense seeing as they arent really there haha) Then the same thing happened with the pixels in my phone. But the weirdest one was when i was standing up watching the ppl on the dance floor in the backroom and a tall fat guy was dancing away and not too far away a short skinny little guy was bouncing around with a huge grin on his face and wouldnt stop looking at me... he kept bouncing away and getting closer and closer to the tall fat guy until... for lack of a better word, he was... swallowed by the tall fat guys back... the tall fat guy looked totally oblivious to what just took place... being a little stunned by this i walked around to see if he was just blocked out of my view by the tall guys largeness... but no... he had literally disapeared... i turned to my cousin and said "did u just see that" and of course he replied "see what"...
------------------
"All ur serotonin are belongs to us!!!"
Serotonin -
An organic compound, C10H12N2O, formed from tryptophan and found in animal and human tissue, especially the brain, blood serum, and gastric mucous membranes, and active as a neurotransmitter and in vasoconstriction, stimulation of the smooth muscles, and regulation of cyclic body processes.

try again cageboy, just cut and paste this post, and press the "reply" button in the appropriate thread.
This serves no purpose here, so i'm going to close it ok?
horse
smile.gif