Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film HALLOWEEN FILMS

I saw Poltergeist again yesterday. Still a good film, definitely Halloween-y.

I've got Hocus Pocus. I wanna add some more to the playlist tho.

What Halloween films do you like or recommend?

Cheers thanks a lot!

Trick Or Treat Dance GIF by DOMCAKE
Just watched hocus pocus 2

• Fire
Reactions: CFC
I'm late to the party, but here are some that I enjoy:

The Babadook
Annihilation
Take Shelter
Frankenstein (1931)
The Orphanage
The Devil's Backbone
Psycho (1960)
Alien
Spring (2014)
10 Cloverfield Lane
The Evil Dead
Noroi: The Curse
The Raven (1935)
The Thing

Late with these as well but I think they'd be perfect throughout the holiday season. 🤣

X and Pearl - the less you know going in, the better

(they are part I and II of a trilogy, the third MaXXXine will hopefully be released next year)

• Fire
Reactions: CFC
I was nodded out on my evening methadone the entire time lmao

What, you get enough methadone to gouch out, I only got 65ml as a starter then it was dropped down, never gouched out on it at all as I was on 6-7 bags of heroin and here they give you 10ml equivalent to each ten bag you did, this was 22 years ago it might of changed now, had it in one go you'd of thought I'd of gouched our a bit lol but nope

What, you get enough methadone to gouch out, I only got 65ml as a starter then it was dropped down, never gouched out on it at all as I was on 6-7 bags of heroin and here they give you 10ml equivalent to each ten bag you did, this was 22 years ago it might of changed now, had it in one go you'd of thought I'd of gouched our a bit lol but nope
Are you in the UK ? Over here in America they give you enough to kill a horse because of all the tranq and fyntinol. But it took months of being clean off everything else before methodone started to do that and I'm on 162 mg I was on 180 . But I was on 180 still using I could not feel the methadone but when I stopped the fyntinol I wasn't dope sick at all I just transitioned right over to methodone easy . But now 7 months sober it's fucks me up all day if I sit down and don't do anything I also had to split my dose

Are you in the UK ? Over here in America they give you enough to kill a horse because of all the tranq and fyntinol. But it took months of being clean off everything else before methodone started to do that and I'm on 162 mg I was on 180 . But I was on 180 still using I could not feel the methadone but when I stopped the fyntinol I wasn't dope sick at all I just transitioned right over to methodone easy . But now 7 months sober it's fucks me up all day if I sit down and don't do anything I also had to split my dose

Yes I'm in the UK, I can see why they'd give you so much because of fent over there, but I don't understand why they've not adjusted your dose if you're getting high off the methadone, as it's meant to keep you well not gouch you out lol, although it might feel good but to stay clean you need to learn to live without being fucked up, otherwise you've sort of just cross addicted on to methadone instead as still getting high

So when are they going to start dropping you down and by how much a time, weekly or monthly, I can't remember how fast I went tbh, maybe a year or more as the last 10ml was for like 7 or 8 months, my ex stayed on methadone for like 12-15 years or something ridiculous lol

Our methadone is green and sweet here, is yours that bitter red stuff lol?

They haven't adjusted it because I haven't told them to lol 😁 And your right, but I also suffer with some serious pain , car crash in 2017 left me with shattered pelvis dislocated hip , necrosis of hip joint, so Its not a thing about me wanting to be clean per say , I want to be stable , my life was horrible on fyntinol, tho I still ran a family construction business bringing in half a million a year , I felt like shit on the inside, bug when I started methadone my life got back to great again. I run my business, I work out daily , still drag race which is my passion hobby , my life is actually better than it was before the crash and before methodone. The only adverse side affect is I get a little noddy at night before bed all by myself, so I guess I have trouble feeling like I need to get off of it all together . But for me I love where my life is , could I come down on the methodone sure , I absolutely could , I just choose not to at this point. But I definitely am with you , you shouldn't be getting high on it if that not wat your looking for , but it's also coupled with me working hard and being tired at night