• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Half-Life of Vyvanse

coco0410

Bluelighter
When am I in the clear from overdose from Vyvanse, I called poison control and they said I'm good since I took it at 5am by accident. thanks!!

remember... forward always!

good to hear your doing better. side effects last awhile with some psych meds. depends on your chemical make up and we all have different tolerances to substances.

plus they are psych meds and are designed to have long term changes on the chemical make up of the brain.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/208510lbl.pdf

not sure if this is the right one but link says the half life is 12 hours. you put quiet a bit in your system. give it time. you'll be ok.

that post of Hodor's said ~ 200mg of adderall or dexedrine. i've taken more than that before in under 24 hours and so have others, we're still here. felt it for the next few days but we're still here.

small recommendation: how about you put psych meds in a container that has a locking cap so nothing happens to them like kids, animals or they get wet and destroyed.

Last edited:
Guys
my vyvanse seems to have gone missing. I'm in Halifax I know the sea here are super strict u think they might give me a refill at a walk in
anyone wanna help me out
i lent my car out last night
the pills didn't get returned with the car