• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Half life of ket and potential cuts With dck?

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
Ive been using ketamine in various amounts for over 10years.
Ive done shitty ket at festivals, dried up vet ket in india, and many different kinds of black market batches.

Now ive done heavy benders before, where i go into redose frenzies for days etc.
But this latest one was something else.

The weirdest part is how long the afterwards effects has been lingering.
Usually im quite fudged the day after quitting, like really tired and shaky.

Ive experienced something similar before, but usually its only if i spark a spliff a few hours some ket or maybe a little bit if i do it the day after.

But this time i felt like really high of the ket for over 48h after stopping, even 72h after a joint of weed would make everything sparkle and i would get ket legs and get woobly af.

It could def just be that the total amount of ket i did takes several days to get out.
But im starting to suspect there could be a small amount of something longer lasting in the K.
Not sure at all, but wouldnt suprise me if they could add 5% DCK into something that is mostly ketamine and make more profit by also adding a innate filler.

Not sure at all, but wouldnt suprise me if they could add 5% DCK into something that is mostly ketamine and make more profit by also adding a innate filler.
That happens to ket with loads of RC dissociatives ive seen an article where they tested like 15 batches frombthe darknet and most of them had RCs in ill try and find it

I'm on the 2-FDCK right now. Feeling wonky for an hour with each redose then feeling stimulated and confused. I've done it a lot the past couple of years it usually feels similar to ket for an hour, then I get into a feverish stimulated state. Unless I keep on redosing but then at some point it just stops working. Now I'm dysphoric but wide awake. Just a hint of dissociation remaining.

Did around 200 mgs since 18:00. Now it's 2:53 and I know that if I were to do more I would just feel shite.

This stuff is best used in small amounts while watching anime.

Last time I did "ket" I got sold some PCP analogue, some lines didn't do jack shit until I hit a hot spot. Ended up trying to walk to the bathroom through the wall.

Kept on hitting the wall, could feel no pain. Broke my nose then ended up blacking out and I fell face down on the floor. I don't recall falling but that's where I found myself when I eventually came back.

Next morning it looked like a slaughterhouse.
Blood everywhere.

Nose broken in two parts, I mean double fracture. It really reminded me of O-PCE.

Active in the single mg range.

Fuck knows how much active ingredient there was in the g but it was a lot, unevenly mixed.

Went from thinking it was bunk to HOLE max with the next line even though I have a huge disso tolerance.

These days unless you have a very reliable contact it's better to just do RCs.

DCK the vendor I use doesn't stock anymore, shame as that is much better than the 2-FCDK.

Edit: I just did another line and put some more under my tongue, can still spell perfectly...weird batch.

They just had a ban in the land of the tulips, maybe they're offloading uppers mixed with stuff that is still legal. I always feel stimulated after the initial K like effects but not this much.

Vendor is usually excellent but they did have to offload a lot of 3-MMC and alpha-php.

Feels like the batch might have some cathinone in it, something like Alpha-PHP not something serotonergic like 3-mmc, not much of it but enough to keep me uppwed for hours.

Now I am starting ro feel wonky again, but with a clear head unlike previous timee with this.

I sent an email to the siten owner asking if what they shipped was actually 2-FDCK and not a mix of that plus some uppers they had to get rid of.

I mean I'm speed typing with only a slight K likw feeling. Should notbeven be able to unlock my phone screen. Okay now I feel ketted out but still amazingly coordinated and not that dissociated. Like if I had done a small line of ket and a line of decent wheezz. Euphoria coming up.

Really odd batch.

Anyway be careful especially if you sometimes do ket oon qork nights, with genuine stuff you'd be okay next morning unless you keep on doing lines all night but if younx managw to control yourself, a couple of clonaz or some flu-alpraz and a few hours of sleep and you just feel tired at the office even if you holed hard with the first line or two.

With RCs you risk being dissociated well into the next day, with stuff like 3-meo or 4-meo you'd be unable to even talk even byn lunchtime next day.

Edit: I'm still wide awake. Basically the crystals in thr bag are 2fdck, I know the taste very well and if I just crush the crystals and snort them I get disso effects. The powder though has a hint of something else and if I just hoof that up it feels like Alpha-PHP. Proper stimulant
Shame I always rated this vendor.

Stay safe out there

Last edited: