• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Half a gram of Lyrica and SOMA: oh fuck

delphinen

Bluelighter
Sorry if I cant type well enough, I did this combo with a burger and went to sleep. I awake totally out of balance, with a MDMA feeling and with little to no pain
also my body temperature is what lyrica says

my question, I have lots of clonazepam, would benefit in any way taking them? you know, for the high?

I know I'm new, but if you're asking if something will get you high, it doesn't sound like HR.

I dont think mixing SOMAs+Lyrica with benzos is safe, I myself wouldnt do it, and if I did Id start very small, like .25-.5

Sorry if I cant type well enough, I did this combo with a burger and went to sleep. I awake totally out of balance, with a MDMA feeling and with little to no pain
also my body temperature is what lyrica says

my question, I have lots of clonazepam, would benefit in any way taking them? you know, for the high?

Delphinen, you've been on Bluelight longer than I have, so you should know better. Basic Drug Discussion is not here to advise people on the most subjectively "fun" ways to take drugs. We try to keep it more geared toward Harm Reduction philosophy around these parts. On that note, you need to be careful if you're considering throwing a Benzodiazepine like Clonazepam (Klonopin) into the mix.

Meprobamate (Miltown) by way of the prodrug Carisoprodol (Soma) is a central nervous system depressant in its own right, which, despite my non-experience with and limited knowledge of Meprobamate, could possibly create some dangerous synergy with the Benzodiazepines. It's something that you should be keeping in mind. If you decide to dose the Benzodiazepine, make sure that you keep your doses low and reasonable.

Sorry for the post guys, I was high as fuck, also did Tramadol.. so plus Pregabalin, SOMA, and Clonazepam you get a picture how I was, I couldn't judge myself... anyway, nothing bad happened, besides waking up super thirsty.
Can I ask another question? for Tramadol withdrawal (even as little as 500mg once) would Clonazepam and Pregabalin be enough? I know it lasts like 24 hours sometimes, at least for myself, but the feeling when it's wearing off is depressing.

Tramadol withdrawal? How dependent upon it are you exactly? How much do you take per day?

Are you saying that you get negative effects from taking Opioids just one time? I'm confused.

No, I am not very dependent, I just did 500mg yesterday and the feeling of it wearing off is at least for me depressing (just with Tramadol, NOT with other opiates like Codeine), so I was asking if taking Clonazepam together with 500mg of Pregabalin would make me feel "normal" (remember that Tramadol is also a SNRI); and I have some Sertraline around here, do you think that taking also SSRI would make the depression "weaker"?

So you're feeling a depressing comedown from yesterday? Probably pregabalin would ease these symptoms but I don't think you need 500 mg. See if 100-150 mg makes you feel better. Sertraline takes some time to work to get it's full benefit, as you know it's an SSRI. Be careful with pregabalin and clonazepam because they can be habit-forming the longer you use them and especially at higher doses.