• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

hairy orange buds or green flowery buds???

foodcrisis

Bluelighter
i'm from the state of mass in the USA and from my experience in these parts i have to say i get a heavier high from the really dense orange or red buds with out much green color in them.

on the other hand i was on the west coast in olympia WA for a few months and i found the better buds were mostly green flower with almost no red or orange hair. all of the orange and red bud wasn't as dense as the east coast and it really just didn't cut it. my favorite of the green flower was a strain that the kid said was pretty popular on the west coast "white shark". i don't think it was even as strong as the buds i was getting on the east coast, but it blew all of the red/orange nugs out of the water that were in olympia. i'm sure some people get some stinky bud on the east coast, but i found that on the west coast the buds (even the orange ones) smelled a lot stronger and better. they weren't though. i was thinking they have less stinky buds on the east coast cause of smuggling them. i have no idea. my dealer on the west coast was just some college kid, so maybe he didn't have all the connects, but me and my girlfriend got "white shark" from two different people out there.

now that i go to a dispensary they mostly sell the orangy buds whether or not it's indica or sativa. i got one strain that was almost all green, it wasn't great, and another that was a darker green and almost all green, it was good prob the same as the orangy buds.

I'm going to have to pick the orangy and red buds if i were to have to pick a strain by eye. i'd probably want to pick ones that were abnormally dense, like you assume they were grown under some strong lighting. this pick isn't 100 percent though cause i've grown some orangy buds that were pretty dense naturally even with out a strong light and they just weren't that good, the greener ones that i grew were probably better actually.

this thread is kind of stupid or pointless and the way i write paragraphs and sentences might be annoying to read, BUT WHAT'S YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH BUDS, GREEN OR ORANGE?

I'm in Ohio, and I like the dense greener ones. One exception is bubblegum that I had that was really good but it was from an old persons real small grow

I used to avoid the orange hairy I feel like thats more of a sativa thing