• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hair test questions. PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clay571

Greenlighter
Ok so a few days ago cyfd and a sherriff deputy show up at my house again(they have been there 16 times since my oldest was born 14 years ago...And have never found drugs!!) and said "someone" made an anonymous report thaat we are getting high around our kids. Basically that we smoke meth and shoot heroin all day around them. So we let them check the house again and to no suprise they didnt find a shooting gallery but a nice clean house with plenty of food and so on. But since they have an apperent hard-on ffor my wife and I they said we had to take kids for a hair test. Now we do use sometimes when we go out, but not at the house or around our kids. And my father watches them while we go party. Now my friend who had problems with the state siad that they can come up dirty sometimes from accidental exposure either through sweat or whatever and that I should not take any chances and make sure they are clean. So the first night I purchased Rescue detox follicle shampoo and did both kids following the instructions exactly. Afterwards i washed their hair in charcoal shampoo and conditioner and let the conditioner set on hair for 1 hour before rinsing. The next day I took white vinegar and wet their hair with that and let set for 30 min. I then washed their hair with liquid tide and rinsed. Then i washed their hair with Clearasil salacylic acid facewash and let soak for an hour. Then i washed with Nexxus aloe rid and let set for 30 minutes. Then i followed the directions on the zydot box for both kids and used the 3 part zydot ultra clean system. We then put new clothes on them and took them directly to test. Not letting their heads touch anything. The lady just cut a few strands from each kid and said we will get the results on monday. Is their any chance that they might test positive even thjough they have never personally been around any drugs? Please Help Me. Also doesnt it seem like harrassment that they have investigated us 16 times and never found anything or took the kids?

I'm so sorry clay but we do not allow Hair or Urine drug testing discussion here on BL. I will say that what they are looking for is deep in the follicle and not on the surface, so in the future I wouldn't subject the kids to multiple washings, but I can understand the fear that the LEO's are putting you through.

Multiple unsubstantiated house visits seems like something you might want to discuss with a lawyer as it sounds like harassment. Unfortunately we can't discuss legal matters here on BL either but I truly hope this works out for the best and I wouldn't stress too much over theories of drug transfer from drops of sweat or accidental exposure that doesn't leave the child altered. Hang in there Clay

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.