• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hair Follicle Drug Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sisco0123

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I don't know what thread to put this in and even if I am allowed to post about drug testing. If not I am sorry and you can remove this post or inform me and I will remove it myself, but to the story.

I have to do 4 mandatory sessions at a rehab for my 'Drug and Alcohol Evaluation' that was provided with my court orders that meet for my Probation. I was wondering if they do a hair follicle drug test? I'm not too worried because the only substances I've done have been acid and drink alcohol moderately and the last time I have tripped was probably a month or two ago or so but I have drank pretty recently. Do these rehab centers do Hair Follicle tests or are they the standard 12 or so panel piss tests and breathalyzers? I wasn't put on probation for drugs or alcohol but I was given the terms because it helped me get my sentence a little more lee-way, thanks for the help!

Since Drug Testing threads aren't allowed and this will have to be Closed soon. Any rehab did a urine test and these days they test for alcohol that way now also but LSD isn't tested for generally. But who knows I've been in one that did breathalizers after i got back from furloughs. No way we could tell you what's gonna happen and your best bet is to stay clean if you gotta get tested.

take care and good luck ❤

Since Drug Testing threads aren't allowed and this will have to be Closed soon. Any rehab did a urine test and these days they test for alcohol that way now also but LSD isn't tested for generally. But who knows I've been in one that did breathalizers after i got back from furloughs. No way we could tell you what's gonna happen and your best bet is to stay clean if you gotta get tested.

Appreciate it I'm not concerned about the urine test, just the hair test since it lasts for 90 days

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.