• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hair Follicle- Drug Test (Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooped

Greenlighter
Hey y’all this is my first post. I’ve been wanting to jump on here so many times since I’ve gotten into recovery throughout the last 10 years. I was doing good for years and recently had a relapse on H and clear the past month and just got ordered to take a hair follicle test within the next 72 hours. I need to pass this test and who else better to know how than a whole forum of like minded individuals lol. Idk if it’s a sticky thread or not on here I haven’t been able to find it.

Ohhhh, tough one, how long has it been since you used? Are you taking prescription meds? Do you colour your hair?

Could be positive for H for up to 3 months in hair.

Hey y’all this is my first post. I’ve been wanting to jump on here so many times since I’ve gotten into recovery throughout the last 10 years. I was doing good for years and recently had a relapse on H and clear the past month and just got ordered to take a hair follicle test within the next 72 hours. I need to pass this test and who else better to know how than a whole forum of like minded individuals lol. Idk if it’s a sticky thread or not on here I haven’t been able to find it.

You've not been able to find any information because these kind of questions are not allowed I'm afraid. No one can give you a definitive answer as there are so many variables involved.

Going to have to close this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.