• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Had they scientifically made weed that "just" boosts your hearing yet?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I remember in high school eating a brownie for the first time and was able to hear peoples conversations from 14 FT far away LOL but also felt like I was lagging IRL.

Day dreaming for 30 seconds for 5 hours, which messed with my soberness

If we can cut out those effects....

I think I'll profit

if cannabis does raise your dopamine levels then it could quite possibly make certain sounds and noises sound louder than they actually are

I remember in high school eating a brownie for the first time and was able to hear peoples conversations from 14 FT far away LOL but also felt like I was lagging IRL.

Day dreaming for 30 seconds for 5 hours, which messed with my soberness

If we can cut out those effects....

I think I'll profit
Hearing people 14ft away is no major feat at all, could it be that you just thought it was because you were super high?

if cannabis does raise your dopamine levels then it could quite possibly make certain sounds and noises sound louder than they actually are

I mean it works in theather as influenza.. ''green'' why green? disgusting maybe a bit unfitting, I said when I had a haughty flu that I've felt green.

I've only had this effect from being very high off a large dose. Also, it's hit or miss as to whether one is actually able to hear accurately with the "enhanced" auditory perceptions. Furthermore, I can't say whether THC/cannabis actually improves your hearing at all. It could simply be that one's auditory perceptions are altered, which makes it seem as though sounds are louder and sharper. However, I can say for 100% certain that psychedelics can enhance one's senses. Sometimes, this can even be the case for a while after using them. My vision is normally 20/80 to 20/100 or so.

As a result, I need glasses for driving. However, one time I went to the DMV to renew my license, and I had tripped a week or so earlier on a high dose. It turned out that my vision was actually 20/40, and I was almost able to see well enough to not need glasses while driving. So, it is possible for a drug to enhance one's senses temporarily (or possibly even after the acute effects have worn off). However, cannabis is not actually a psychedelic and has entirely different mechanisms of action. So, I don't know whether or not one's senses are actually enhanced while high.
If its gov't "weed"
it probably boosts your tinnitus
I'm guessing you're referring to hemp/legal cannabis. Though, I've never noticed more tinnitus from hemp-derived cannabis than I did from the black market stuff. If anything, I'd say the opposite, likely because the THC dosages tend to be considerably lower (due to regulations and such). But yes, if one consumes enough THC in any form, it can definitely cause/exacerbate tinnitus IME. A lot of other substances can do this too though.