• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

had some MDMA first time.today

xibenix

Bluelighter
I just took some MDMA powder a buddy gave me for free, I took about .25 and parachuted it. Its my.first time, I hate stims usually, I'm more of a opiate guy. I'm prone to seizures too. Anyways its been maybe an hour or so and its kicked in I'm feeling all kinds of crazy my pupils are bigger than anything, I feel pretty good some of the time other of the times I feel like I may have a seizure(scary scary) I feel very weird
I never care for stims I like downers.

I just took some MDMA powder a buddy gave me for free, I took about .25 and parachuted it. Its my.first time, I hate stims usually, I'm more of a opiate guy. I'm prone to seizures too. Anyways its been maybe an hour or so and its kicked in I'm feeling all kinds of crazy my pupils are bigger than anything, I feel pretty good some of the time other of the times I feel like I may have a seizure(scary scary) I feel very weird
I never care for stims I like downers.

Update: 1hr later maybe? Starting to feel less side effects, less like I was gonna have a seizure, feeling pretty good, very talkative and want to text everyone I know, extremely dry throat. Idk why I parachuted it like .25 my friend said I got for free and he told me not to do the whole thing but I did anyways.

Update: 1hr later maybe? Starting to feel less side effects, less like I was gonna have a seizure, feeling pretty good, very talkative and want to text everyone I know, extremely dry throat. Idk why I parachuted it like .25 my friend said I got for free and he told me not to do the whole thing but I did anyways.

Yeah .25 is a huge dose. For a first timer you could have had 2 very decent trips out of that, without anxiety about seizures. Too bad.

It could have turned out much worse all in all it wasn't half bad imo half the time today I enjoyed the feeling a lot a short period 15-30minutes I was worried, and otherwise it didn't last that long dosed at 9:30am its 3:45pm. Dry mouth ATM that's about it stopped feeling most of it around maybe 12 or 1? I parachuted it.