• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Had second back surgery in a year and pain is completely out of control. Wtd!?

It’s almost impossible to get prescribed pain killers. I had surgery and they gave me 4 Vicodin what a joke that was
True story. Got all four wisdom teeth taken out, and that HO of a dentist gave me EXTRA STRENGTH... drum roll please...wait for it...WAIT FOR IT... Ibuprofen. How very considerate of that wench to steal my teeth, only to leave me with a throbbing, bloody mouth. Truly a Grinch if I've ever seen one, except by the end of the procedure, neither of us were singing. Whatever, I've got dozens of 20mg Adderall IR next to my PC, each of which ARE singing "eat me, snort me, enjoy me, regret me later!"

Luckily, the Tooth Fairy observed this heinous crime committed by the dentist with disbelief, and came to my rescue with fair compensation (my wholesome, Korean gf with a sympathy blowjob). The irony? No teeth! :D

Kids, The moral of the story is; if you can't find your drugs, find some sex. If you can't find some sex, beat off. If you've got no hands, ask your sister to put some headphones on your head and blast some rock n' roll. If god decided to get drunk back in '<Insert birthyear Here>, accidentally pissed on your mother's pregnant belly, and you were born without ears?.... it's time to just fucking use the only two healthy limbs you've got, walk your ass to the nearest cluster of detergents, grip a bottle with your nubby arms (If you can't, ask your sister for help), and start chugging. Because without drugs, sex, and rock'n'roll? Life ain't worth livin. And if you believe in heaven? You're going to hell; you just fuckin forgot to repent and offed yourself, what a selfish POS... but it's ok. It's OK.

Everything will be ok, child. Because there's someone waiting for you with open arms. Only, both those arms have needles in it and he's currently passed out by the infamous "Lake of Fire" in a puddle of his own shit and piss. His name? Yep. You guessed it. Satan. This SOB is so shitty at his job that he's not even there to greet newcomers and potential members/prospects of the council of darkness? Smh. This is probably why the council is scrambling to hide the Narcan from Beelzebub and Jefferey Dahmer (Satan's right hand men, total fucking suck-ups); every time Satan wakes up from a binge, it's either one of them claiming, "Ohhh, ohhh! Satan! This time it was me! I brought the Narcan, lord. Oh master. I'M HERE FOR YOU SIRE, that's what TRUE servants are for!", while the rest of the council wants him dead. Yes, deader than dead, and sent back to heaven (he really is a good guy deep down, just irresponsible and misunderstood).

Satan welcomes you with open arms, this time no needles and his arms covered by an American Eagle hoodie, bought by your's truly. Yep, I died of an overdose while writing this, bearing gifts as a bribe for good standing with the council. Did you bring gifts? No? Satan looks at me...then you...then finally back to me and says, "You there! What is your name?". "I go by fowwest74 on reddit and most of my other internet accounts, and games and stuff, Sire. Oh lord all-mighty Satan, please have mercy on my soul!" Pretty scary shit because he just keeps staring at me until I get locked in some form of ritualistic hypnosis, where I get lost in an infinite plane of darkness for what seemed like an eternity. Just darkness. Everywhere. Not a speckle of light, not a sound to be heard except for the own thoughts in my head. How long has passed? Months? Years? Centuries? When isolated in complete darkness (or really any kind of physical sensation for a certain period of time), time ceases to exist. It's irrelevant. "SNAP!"

"You understand now child?" Satan asks. "Yes, oh ruler of the underworld, my mentor, my dragon of knowledge whom I will chase into the darkest crevices of existence to obtain thy wisdom. I understand what it is to be, and not to be." Satan goes on to say, "Then you will understand this...", and hands me a syringe, spoon, and bag of "brown sugar". I gather the courage to ask, "Satan, if you're the almighty ruler of the underworld, controller of demons and all that is evil, then why can't you afford the purity of 'white china'?" To this, our new ruler replies with a light heart, "This isn't heaven my good friend! Ahh, you're greediness is refreshing and certainly something to be desired by many of my followers. Yet another lost soul. Come now. You and I have plans to formulate for the future of my kingdom. I believe a fresh new set of eyes is exactly what the council has been lacking." He pats me on the back and dishevels my hair in a friendly manner. It's hot to the touch, but worth it. Of course he is someone to be feared. Compliance is not an choice; his hypnosis won't let me forget... but could this be the start of something beautiful? A new chapter to my life of highs and lows? Only time, continuous drug abuse, and ever-changing participation in meaningless sex, in hell, will tell.

I can see Jeffery Dahmer's jealousy starting to come out in the forms of whimpers and sweat, at which point he begins to devour the flesh off Beelzebub's face, screaming, "Now Beelzebub and I will become one! There's no way my lord can deny such a perfect concoction of ill-will! Certainly now I am able to fulfill his requirements for a trustworthy adviser; someone who treads through every footprint of his majesty, offering nothing but contribution to his well-being, and retribution to all that is holy!" As Jeffery is fixated on his meal, Satan urges me away from the Lake of Fire, and towards the unbearable heat of the fiery gates that lead to the outskirts of the capital. These flames were blue, and inflicted an encapsulating pain that no mortal could withstand without losing consciousness. I truly was in hell. But like any feeling, one eventually becomes desensitized, and I had all eternity to do so; worry was far from my mind. Only curiosity, screams of the damned, and the Devil were guiding me at this point.

Oh yah? I forgot about you? "AND YOU!!!" Satan roared as he spun 180 degrees, pointing his finger to where you use to stand. "Where did my new test subject go?!"

Child, you've been lucky and not so lucky in this life and the next. Word is down here, you were rushed by the paramedics to the nearest hospital. You're stomach was pumped just in time for resuscitation to be occur. You were pronounced dead over the course of 4 minutes, and have gone to hell and back. Unfortunately, not only do you have no drugs, no sex, no hands, no ears, and no taste for rock'n'roll. You're now hooked on permanent dialysis. It's up to you now. Will you stay and endure the pain of being a useless vegetable with the inability of achieving any sort of pleasure or happiness? Or will you give it another shot in hell? There's no repenting now. You've already been tainted by the toxicities ousted into hell's atmosphere by it's inhabitants and foreign plant-life. God really can be a dick sometimes, because whether it be today, or tomorrow, you and Satan will cross paths again. And when that happens, idk, just buy him something nice like I did and win his favor. Just not American Eagle (I'm wearing American Eagle jacket rn, it's gotten me through one cold, drug-induced trance of night, lol). That's copying He'll see right through that. Hopefully he was too hungover and crashing to remember your face by the time you return, and he'll give you a chance as a member of the council. I've absolutely no clue what he was planning to do with you, but "test subject" didn't sound too friendly. Anyways, I'm hungover and crashing rn too, so gn y'all, or gm either way.

Yours truly,
current Senior Councilor and Treasurer to the council of Hell and Satan's will

P.S. FUCK ORAL SURGEONS WHO PRESCRIBE IBUPROFEN FOR 4 BLOODY, WISDOM TEETH EXTRACTIONS! :)

Dude I have absolutely no clue what your talking about or what I just read for that matter, but there is no hell, cause I've been living in hell for the last 5 years. Also I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out last year at the same time and it honestly wasn't that bad at all, maybe because of all the other painful conditions I've had to deal with. I think my oral surgeon gave me like 30 percent or something which I just used for my back..

I mean 600-8 ibuprofen and other NSAIDs are the standard now for relatively routine dental work, and in some studies were superior to some opioids. Anti-inflammatory aspects of NSAIDs can be beneficial.

Dentists were hit hard on opioid prescriptions for giving out too many. I mean, I gave my example of dental work with an impacted WT (they took out the other three as well) over 10 years ago. I didn't need any oxycodone, which was certainly over-prescribed.

Dental infections/abscesses can be very painful and everyone has a unique situation/reaction of course, given the particular situation.

Wisdom teeth aren't (generally) the same as a second back surgery with someone who should limit NSAIDs and failed other modalities.

Keep it up, Trev!

True story. Got all four wisdom teeth taken out, and that HO of a dentist gave me EXTRA STRENGTH... drum roll please...wait for it...WAIT FOR IT... Ibuprofen. How very considerate of that wench to steal my teeth, only to leave me with a throbbing, bloody mouth. Truly a Grinch if I've ever seen one, except by the end of the procedure, neither of us were singing. Whatever, I've got dozens of 20mg Adderall IR next to my PC, each of which ARE singing "eat me, snort me, enjoy me, regret me later!"

Luckily, the Tooth Fairy observed this heinous crime committed by the dentist with disbelief, and came to my rescue with fair compensation (my wholesome, Korean gf with a sympathy blowjob). The irony? No teeth! :D

Kids, The moral of the story is; if you can't find your drugs, find some sex. If you can't find some sex, beat off. If you've got no hands, ask your sister to put some headphones on your head and blast some rock n' roll. If god decided to get drunk back in '<Insert birthyear Here>, accidentally pissed on your mother's pregnant belly, and you were born without ears?.... it's time to just fucking use the only two healthy limbs you've got, walk your ass to the nearest cluster of detergents, grip a bottle with your nubby arms (If you can't, ask your sister for help), and start chugging. Because without drugs, sex, and rock'n'roll? Life ain't worth livin. And if you believe in heaven? You're going to hell; you just fuckin forgot to repent and offed yourself, what a selfish POS... but it's ok. It's OK.

Everything will be ok, child. Because there's someone waiting for you with open arms. Only, both those arms have needles in it and he's currently passed out by the infamous "Lake of Fire" in a puddle of his own shit and piss. His name? Yep. You guessed it. Satan. This SOB is so shitty at his job that he's not even there to greet newcomers and potential members/prospects of the council of darkness? Smh. This is probably why the council is scrambling to hide the Narcan from Beelzebub and Jefferey Dahmer (Satan's right hand men, total fucking suck-ups); every time Satan wakes up from a binge, it's either one of them claiming, "Ohhh, ohhh! Satan! This time it was me! I brought the Narcan, lord. Oh master. I'M HERE FOR YOU SIRE, that's what TRUE servants are for!", while the rest of the council wants him dead. Yes, deader than dead, and sent back to heaven (he really is a good guy deep down, just irresponsible and misunderstood).

Satan welcomes you with open arms, this time no needles and his arms covered by an American Eagle hoodie, bought by your's truly. Yep, I died of an overdose while writing this, bearing gifts as a bribe for good standing with the council. Did you bring gifts? No? Satan looks at me...then you...then finally back to me and says, "You there! What is your name?". "I go by fowwest74 on reddit and most of my other internet accounts, and games and stuff, Sire. Oh lord all-mighty Satan, please have mercy on my soul!" Pretty scary shit because he just keeps staring at me until I get locked in some form of ritualistic hypnosis, where I get lost in an infinite plane of darkness for what seemed like an eternity. Just darkness. Everywhere. Not a speckle of light, not a sound to be heard except for the own thoughts in my head. How long has passed? Months? Years? Centuries? When isolated in complete darkness (or really any kind of physical sensation for a certain period of time), time ceases to exist. It's irrelevant. "SNAP!"

"You understand now child?" Satan asks. "Yes, oh ruler of the underworld, my mentor, my dragon of knowledge whom I will chase into the darkest crevices of existence to obtain thy wisdom. I understand what it is to be, and not to be." Satan goes on to say, "Then you will understand this...", and hands me a syringe, spoon, and bag of "brown sugar". I gather the courage to ask, "Satan, if you're the almighty ruler of the underworld, controller of demons and all that is evil, then why can't you afford the purity of 'white china'?" To this, our new ruler replies with a light heart, "This isn't heaven my good friend! Ahh, you're greediness is refreshing and certainly something to be desired by many of my followers. Yet another lost soul. Come now. You and I have plans to formulate for the future of my kingdom. I believe a fresh new set of eyes is exactly what the council has been lacking." He pats me on the back and dishevels my hair in a friendly manner. It's hot to the touch, but worth it. Of course he is someone to be feared. Compliance is not an choice; his hypnosis won't let me forget... but could this be the start of something beautiful? A new chapter to my life of highs and lows? Only time, continuous drug abuse, and ever-changing participation in meaningless sex, in hell, will tell.

I can see Jeffery Dahmer's jealousy starting to come out in the forms of whimpers and sweat, at which point he begins to devour the flesh off Beelzebub's face, screaming, "Now Beelzebub and I will become one! There's no way my lord can deny such a perfect concoction of ill-will! Certainly now I am able to fulfill his requirements for a trustworthy adviser; someone who treads through every footprint of his majesty, offering nothing but contribution to his well-being, and retribution to all that is holy!" As Jeffery is fixated on his meal, Satan urges me away from the Lake of Fire, and towards the unbearable heat of the fiery gates that lead to the outskirts of the capital. These flames were blue, and inflicted an encapsulating pain that no mortal could withstand without losing consciousness. I truly was in hell. But like any feeling, one eventually becomes desensitized, and I had all eternity to do so; worry was far from my mind. Only curiosity, screams of the damned, and the Devil were guiding me at this point.

Oh yah? I forgot about you? "AND YOU!!!" Satan roared as he spun 180 degrees, pointing his finger to where you use to stand. "Where did my new test subject go?!"

Child, you've been lucky and not so lucky in this life and the next. Word is down here, you were rushed by the paramedics to the nearest hospital. You're stomach was pumped just in time for resuscitation to be occur. You were pronounced dead over the course of 4 minutes, and have gone to hell and back. Unfortunately, not only do you have no drugs, no sex, no hands, no ears, and no taste for rock'n'roll. You're now hooked on permanent dialysis. It's up to you now. Will you stay and endure the pain of being a useless vegetable with the inability of achieving any sort of pleasure or happiness? Or will you give it another shot in hell? There's no repenting now. You've already been tainted by the toxicities ousted into hell's atmosphere by it's inhabitants and foreign plant-life. God really can be a dick sometimes, because whether it be today, or tomorrow, you and Satan will cross paths again. And when that happens, idk, just buy him something nice like I did and win his favor. Just not American Eagle (I'm wearing American Eagle jacket rn, it's gotten me through one cold, drug-induced trance of night, lol). That's copying He'll see right through that. Hopefully he was too hungover and crashing to remember your face by the time you return, and he'll give you a chance as a member of the council. I've absolutely no clue what he was planning to do with you, but "test subject" didn't sound too friendly. Anyways, I'm hungover and crashing rn too, so gn y'all, or gm either way.

Yours truly,
current Senior Councilor and Treasurer to the council of Hell and Satan's will

P.S. FUCK ORAL SURGEONS WHO PRESCRIBE IBUPROFEN FOR 4 BLOODY, WISDOM TEETH EXTRACTIONS! :)

By what you wrote and how much, I will tell you that your Adderalls sing very well.
Maybe put a pillow over them for a few hours so you don't hear them.

I'm sorry that your still dealing with severe pain Trev. My heart goes out to ya brotha. You mentioned that going to a methadone clinic is out because you don't have the time or the energy but my question to you is.... What else better do you have to do then get some pain relief? Every clinic I've ever seen will give you at least 4 take homes a week within the first year with negative UA's. That's how I get my pain relief. Methadone has been working a miracle in my life for 3 1/2 years now. I have pain in every joint in my body... I had a knee replacement when I was 26. If you hurt that bad bro then you might just have to do what you have to do. Real talk my dude. Anyway good luck to you. I'm STILL thinking about you from time to time and I'm STILL praying for you brotha. Much love bro. Cali connections! Speaking of pain... I'm about to take one of my take homes in about 4 mins. My pain is about to be eliminated.

Drewdogbabyfromthadangerouscrew

Last edited:
Damn .. this is cruel. The OP sounds like a perfect candidate for long term Opiod treatment.

Sounds like they are US based. I thought a lot of the crazy pain drug withholding is state based? for something as savage as severe pain .. maybe it's worth considering moving somewhere a bit more tolerant. It's so absurd as the opiate crisis is not from over-prescription but excessively wide availability of lethal syntethic opioids such as fentanyl. .. there are relatively few fentanly users (and they often .. don't live long) so it's the black market heroin that is particularly dangerous. I'm sure denying pain prescriptions .. might enhance the "crisis" (as measured by deaths from opiate use) by encouraging heroin use .. but not the other way around. Anyway .. wide availability of fentanyl is no longer there ... sure the anti-prescribers will take the coming dip in opiate deaths as being down to their punitive approach to opiates despite the like 5 year lag since the crackdown.

I will add that in my experience if you want to kill pain .. adding in a small amount of ketamine to even codeine makes for a way more effective painkiller than any opiate (any low dose NMDA antagonist like DXM from cough tablet will work in a pinch) . It's likely personal, but I have seen case studies of intensive care patience where it's used to great effect .. and it's my personal reach to. Maybe that's something the OP could try .. it's preferable to black market opiates and is definitely preferable to suicide. Ketamine is not good for your kidneys of course, but in small doses it should be ok and you're more likely to get traction pushing for a weaker opiate. It sounds like something needs to move.

Hey Trev,

So sad you are still suffering so badly. ❤
You cannot use NSAIDS for your kidney condition. (I’m sure you know that but just so others also know)

What about poppy pod or seed tea? What you really need is morphine to numb the kidney and back problem.
Might be worth taking a look at that.
Plants grow. People make flower arrangements and stuff.

Another thing I thought of was, if the emergency room does treat your pain but then leaves you screwed- refuse to leave Or just keep going there for daily pain control. Seems to me they would find someone to help you. Make some noise. Don’t let them just ignore you.

The emergency room doctors are finding it necessary to get your pain under control so..... just tell them I have to stay here or keep coming here daily because after you send me home my blood pressure skyrockets, I can’t eat or sleep, moaning in pain and freaking out and I cannot live or function at all this way. So I am staying here for help.

You said your mom was begging doctors to help you. Have her tell the emergency room doctors that she is unable to manage the situation with your severe pain with no medication.

Tell them that the only help you‘re able to get is at the emergency room so you will be coming there for “treatment”.

I think it is time we Push Back on them! They cannot hold your family responsible for a huge hospital bill since you are over 18 and you
(and me) are not ABLE to go stand in line at the methadone place or score drugs, let alone work so they are going to have to write off a huge bill. Since you are not able to be a productive citizen and all due to their negligence.

Last edited: