• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Had previous bout with liver damage. Does this CWE look too cloudy, or is it good?

ThisIsKitty

Bluelighter
Please read through to get an understanding of the situation, would greatly appreciate it. Its bluelight though, you guys don't play around.

You might remember me from over a year ago when I posted a couple of pictures of my CWE. Well low and behold shortly after that, maybe about 2 months I started urinating blood. Please understand that there were SEVERAL factors and not just the solution from my CWE

The list includes

-Abusive drinking (Drink occasionally now)
-Popping a 3 to 4 percocets every day without CWE for a month
-Clostridium Difficile (Gastro disease, which is now dormant again thank god)
-Scarlet Fever
-Prescribed wrong antibiotics for food poisning

Keep in mind all of the above happened within months of each other and I believe are all factors into weakening my liver. I am only 23 years old and I really don't want to die :p, but I have a 16 tylenol 1s left over and decided to just go for it. Liver panels have shown my liver is back to normal, my last liver test was about ~6 or 7 months ago

Took 16 T1 pills (4.8gs of APAP, 126mg Codeine, 258 mg caffeine) crushed them up and mixed into 150ml of lukewarm water. Left mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes, took 2 squares of paper towel or kitchen roll, folded twice creating 4 layers of filter and proceeded to pour the mixture. Only took about 5 minutes to filter but I will admit it is one of the more clear solutions I've come up with using the generic Life brand sold here in Toronto. I feel as though this brand has a lot of binders that don't allow for a 100% clear mixture.

The lighting isn't the best but this is just a comparison of regular water on the right and my solution on the left. Also a birds eye view

IN THE RARE INSTANCE OF ANYTHING HAPPENING TO ME IF I WERE TO CONSUME THIS I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY

IMG_20160121_154455.jpg

IMG_20160121_165107.jpg

IMG_20160121_165130.jpg

Last edited: