• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom H to Kratom

I guess you have both made your point. Getting pissy with each other over plant matter seems kind of silly. I think I have seen you both be much better than that.
I agree, after checking his posting history hes has nothing of interest to say that i care about so ill see how the ignore button works to end his BS

I guess you have both made your point. Getting pissy with each other over plant matter seems kind of silly. I think I have seen you both be much better than that.
No way I am pissed. Any idea what is his point? He or she is talking gibberish afaik. No clue what that dude is about. Kratom imo cushions a heavy Heroin habit.

Any more is wishful thinking. But I had a affinity for Kratom, especially Red Borneo and Green Malay.

No way I am pissed. Any idea what is his point? He or she is talking gibberish afaik. No clue what that dude is about. Kratom imo cushions a heavy Heroin habit.

Any more is wishful thinking. But I had a affinity for Kratom, especially Red Borneo and Green Malay.
It doesn't matter whether I know what his point is or whether you do. He has a right to voice his/her opinion. If you don't agree......just scroll on by. No sense in getting worked up about it. If they want to talk gibberish......let them. If there is an insult or inappropriate behavior report it. Engaging usually doesn't end up well.

We all use kratom in different ways for different effects and we all get a different outcome. To each his own.

I agree, after checking his posting history hes has nothing of interest to say that i care about so ill see how the ignore button works to end his BS
Freedom of speech but you still have not made your point, freedom rules so you even don't have to.

Open ends, I hate those. Come on what made you put me on BS. Was my reaction that extreem?