• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin H stamp bags, extraction???

ilikewater

Bluelighter
Hey, it's been a while since I've been on here. I am glad to see it's still so alive, I hope the harm reduction aspect is still shining through : )

I thought there were specific thread for each drug, so I am just going to post this here because I can't find the 'heroin' thread/forum/whateverr...
Please feel free to reroute it to wherever it belongs, if not here.

I have baggies of H, ones I got of SR and places after. All from NYC and DC, stamped and not.

I have already scraped these baggies, my question is:
IS there any way to get the heroin or now possibly morphine(?) that's absorbed into these bags? Like maybe soaking them, then letting the water evaporate and shooting that up?

I am sorry for this post but I am feeling desperate. I have been clean from H for a long time, subbed poppy seed tea but as I'm sure some of you may know the cravings and how strong they are, how they can take over your thoughts and feeling, your body. I have 20+ bags. I can't get more powder from them, I was saving them as memorabilia of a sort, I just need to know if there is a viable use - using them to get drugs out of them. If you've ever sucked on a bag after you've scraped it clean you know there's still some drug residue.

Please, I just need help.

Hey, it's been a while since I've been on here. I am glad to see it's still so alive, I hope the harm reduction aspect is still shining through : )

I thought there were specific thread for each drug, so I am just going to post this here because I can't find the 'heroin' thread/forum/whateverr...
Please feel free to reroute it to wherever it belongs, if not here.

I have baggies of H, ones I got of SR and places after. All from NYC and DC, stamped and not.

I have already scraped these baggies, my question is:
IS there any way to get the heroin or now possibly morphine(?) that's absorbed into these bags? Like maybe soaking them, then letting the water evaporate and shooting that up?

I am sorry for this post but I am feeling desperate. I have been clean from H for a long time, subbed poppy seed tea but as I'm sure some of you may know the cravings and how strong they are, how they can take over your thoughts and feeling, your body. I have 20+ bags. I can't get more powder from them, I was saving them as memorabilia of a sort, I just need to know if there is a viable use - using them to get drugs out of them. If you've ever sucked on a bag after you've scraped it clean you know there's still some drug residue.

Please, I just need help.

Nothing would absorb into the plastic itself, at most there would be a little residue if you already scraped them clean. You could soak them in water and evaporate but i doubt you'll recover much, and it who knows what kind of mold you might be dealing with.

You might be better going to get some kratom.

Yeah. As much as I would like to say you had a chance at recouping any product from soaking the bags I fear that none seeped into the plastic. Maybe if it was newspaper or another porous material.....but not plastic. All you can do is lick the baggies clean and like the above poster said..........hit up the head shop for some kratom extract.

Every time I am desperate enough to scrape baggies I am always left disappointed and frustrated when I realize it was a futile exercise.

It usually leaves me off in a worse mood than before.

Your best bet is simply to cut the baggies in half, flatten them and scrape them. There is basically nothing left after that. Micrograms...

Where I'm from Heroin comes in foil wraps and we tend to put a lighter under the empty foil and inhale the smoke.
Edit - Well small amounts like £10 or £25 deals.

Where I was from we had black tar and it always came on wax paper, that was annoying because it was almost impossible to scrape without tearing it up

Ah in my 20 plus years of heroin use I have not had black tar heroin. Just brown powder mixed with horrible adulterants.
I wish they just wouldn't add the crap and sell smaller bags.
It's really nothing special. Easily the worst form of heroin. I have never even seen white or gray heroin in my life. Only tar and brown powder (and our brown powder was just a dried/different form of tar)

Alrighty, thank you everybody. They aren't plastic bags.
I was having an exceptionally bad day, and I appreciate the responses : ) - even if it wasn't 'yes you can soak all your little envelopes and get high'

Have fun people

scrape the plastic bags with the plunger if the substance is powder or the best form with the finger and thus I obtain a frosty finger of powder ready to inhale through the nose, if it is black tar the same in plastic press it against the spoon and breathe into ita few sec.Quickly peel off the plastic and the residue is passed to the spoon, you need many packets to get a good harpoon.