H.M.P. Bluelight Towers - Top Dog

atta babe

just fyi...

GAME MECHANICS
Post a smiley or place your order for tomorrow etc in the thread DAILY after 14.00 hours using your local time and state your time zone to collect the contraband.
Your FAM will make a delivery every day at the same time.
Every 30 minutes that passes after 14.00 hours increases the % chance one of your thieving scumbag peers fucking robs your gear.
BY 17.00 hours all contraband will be gone.

I'm still so confused and I posted 17 minutes before 14.00. I should be soundly spanked and then given drugs.

My time zone is whatever the fuck it is. Same as Vladivostok.

1400 is 2 pm in whatever time zone you live in, after 5 pm someone else has stolen your drugs and no need to post

post an emoji

or

a list of drugs you want delivered

either way you'll get a drone delivery of narcotics to make money and have a lil fun in bluelight towers

enjoy your stay and don't drop the soap

file.jpg

1400 gmt

list: Equal amount of everything short of .8 grams of maximum weight drone can carry.

Remember everyone else: game mechanics
post a smiley or place your order for tomorrow etc in the thread daily after 14.00 hours using your local time and state your time zone to collect the contraband.
Your fam will make a delivery every day at the same time.
Every 30 minutes that passes after 14.00 hours increases the % chance one of your thieving scumbag peers fucking robs your gear.
By 17.00 hours all contraband will be gone.

1400 is 1200 + 200. 1200 = noon

noon + 200 = 2 pm

1700 hours = 5 pm

get them drugs
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is ali really?

He is really a Venusian street-dancer but, on Bluelight, we assume he is either a bot or maybe an anarchist collective.

And, honestly, a hero to all the puppy dogs of this world. <3

Can I please order some anally-stored heroin? It simply has to have been transported in someones rectum though.

Anyway, its 8.42am in Melbourne, someone hook me up with some buttsmack please. Ffs.

I think ali is not who you really say he is. I can't remember a mod named ali.

^ yes, yes he does. ;)

@mal3volent: we're slacking. i guess food and substance coma in addition to putting up with holidays stress and wankers made us lapse in posting. all our drugs got ganked.

time to get back on top of things. grab a pillow case and as many bars of soap you can find, meet me in the yard and we'll get some exercise by giving some a**holes what they got coming to them in effort to get back on top of things.