H.M.P. Bluelight Towers - Top Dog

Think Dave could give a little extra "juice" to my crew....

Gold subscribers ONLY bonus material

FROM THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR

Deleted episodes of:

Welcome to

H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS

Criminal Anthropology Simulation Master Class
Difficulty level:2

WARNING: Contains sexualised posing

For Even More RESPECT

Let's play:

The deleted episodes of

TOP DOG
5503edd30f0ea37876df6618033fc8ac.gif

PRISON UNIVERSITY
MISSION#1

H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS
LECTURE HALL

PET.gif

PRISON IS A PLACE TO LEARN

LECTURE TITLE:

"THE ARCHETYPAL CRIMINAL TOP DOG PERSONALITY

CONCEALS

AN INFERIORITY SUPERIORITY COMPLEX"

A Professor in Criminal Anthropology is doing a series of lectures and surveys in your fucking nick. Fucking over educated bastard. Getting right in your head! It's like a REALITY TV SHOW FFS!

You are enraged at the thought that you might be seen as obsolete or surpassed by someone else!

Well you are ALL OVER THIS LIKE A BASTARD RASH

The course requires the students to listen to lectures then look at some mugshots and match them up to their crime. You not only get a DEGREE at the end of the course you also get ADDITIONAL CONJUGAL VISITS.

You know what that means.

DRUGS!

WIN yet more RESPECT by being the BEST at:

TOP DOG DELETED EPISODE:

#1. WHAT'S MY CRIME?

Match the crime to the face. Who from the following is:

1. A PEDO NONCE?

2. AN ARSONIST?

3. INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES?

4. A FRAUDSTER?

See? EASY.

WHAT IS:

CHRISTOPHER
UNI-CHRIS.jpg

?

STEFAN

UNI-STEFAN.jpg

?

STEPHEN

UNI-STEPHEN.jpg

?

SIMON

UNI-SIMON.jpg

?

Maximize your

RESPECT

In

This

PEER REVIEWED

QUIZ SHOW

And yes, you'll be the man dog

BlueLight_Logo.png

TASTE THE RAINBOW

Last edited:
Stefan - Pedo. Enough said on that one.

Simon - Fraudster. Living the high life off his embezzled funds.

Stephen - Arsonist. Looks highly unpredictable with eyes opened at different rates. ;)

Christopher - Innocent. Looks like he is so fucking confused as to why he is being taken away.

Simon is the fraudster

Stephen a pedo

Christopher an arsonist

And the good father is an innocent man

Mark is the porker... masood is the recruit. Look at the fucking size of masood. He will be good muscle for abdu and Alex.

Christopher- intellectually challenged, mind of an 8 year old. Wrong place, wrong time. Someone framing him for their own crime.

stefan - pedo... duh. Fondles boys for Jesus.

simon- fraudster, hopefully his boat capsizes and he drowns

stephen - arsonist. Used to climb water towers as a boy. Daredevil. Spilt gasoline on himself accidentally once, became obsessed by the smell.

The pedo is Stefan, for sure. He diddles young boys in the name of the LORD, anointing them with his Jesus Juice.

The arsonist is Stephen, you can tell by his eyes, which burn with an internal fire.

The fraudster is Simon. He scammed other rich people out of their money and thought he could get away on his yacht... but he got cocky.

And poor Christopher is innocent... he was falsely identified in a lineup by a sexual assault victim, who thought he looked "creepy". The poor guy was actually secretly in love with her, too, but he's actually just super awkward and not creepy. So now he has to sit in prison thinking about how his love was raped, AND she thinks it was him, AND he's in prison getting treated like a nancy by his cellmate. It's actually really sad.

Whistle for the dog

Welcome to H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS!

Criminal Anthropology Simulation Master Class
Difficulty level:1

Ready?
Let's play:

TOP DOG

BONUS MISSION #7

H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS
THE PRISON THEATER

TINK said

Excuse me sir, I wonder if I could have a word you? I'm new here and I'm having all my food, paper, toiletries and earnings taken from me from two thugs. I know that's my problem but I can help you if you could help me?

"No offence son but what the fuck can you do for me?"

I can make you look like the dogs bollocks sir. I can sort out your UNIFORM so you look really dapper. I can take those trousers in, cut them around the leg, put buttons in the fly instead of these shitty zips, give them forward pleats for your comfort when sitting.

(nervous swallow)

I would run you up some shirts made with giza cotton with a broad weave, my shirts would actually fit you. They'd have tasty portofino cuffs like you'd get in JERMYN STREET; I'd make them with high armholes so the cuffs sit properly when you move your arms, they'd have concealed plackets to the front, removable collars; of course your shirts would all have pleats at the back for extra fullness.

(blinks three times)

I've got some lovely material I could make you a jacket from, much softer than official issue, I'd make that with on-trend notched lapels, strongly tapered sides and minimal shoulder; jetted pockets, tasteful buttons, the sleeves would have surgeon's cuffs with the last two buttons stitched off-centre, so that the sleeve hangs more cleanly should you wish the buttons to be undone for some reason, I could even sort you out with some hidden pockets, my jackets would hang really well off your shoulders.

(smiles)

Of course all the buttonholes in your new wardrobe would be finished with a contrasting thread, it'd be good enough to wear on the out!

(serious face)

I've got some watered silk and I could run you up some socks, pockets squares with rolled hems and perhaps some pyjamas, everything would be monogrammed; honest to god I can make you look like what you are, the TOP DOG of this place.

(sincere)

All I want to do is easy time sir, I'm going straight when I get out. I've learnt my lesson. Your confidence and support would help me so much.

(sincere)

I've taken up enough of your time sir, I'll leave it with you. Thank you so much for listening, I appreciate you have many more pressing responsibilities.

TINK could actually do this, the Prison has recently put on a production of MADAMA BUTTERFLY and young TINK did all the costume and set design, you've got to admit it was the best bit about the whole thing.

If you want to help young TINK go straight, go to the THE PRISON SHOP and have a quiet word with the two unaffiliated punks that are troubling him, and let the whole prison know TINK is your BITCH and not to be touched unless you say so.

Show everyone you've got a sensitive, caring, nurturing side, while looking like the dogs bollocks!

RESPECT!

Or you could just throw the little cock under the bus, and keep dressing like a PIGS EAR

Please post a suitable smiley in this thread on any two days this week at PRISON BREAK TIME to perform this altruistic act and receive a WARDROBE UPGRADE and the obvious increase in RESPECT that will bring.

Upgrade your WARDROBE and yes, you'll be the man dog!

WHISTLE.jpg

CHECK HERE FAM 2 SEE WHO IS

TOP DOG

AND WHO IS THE PRISON DOGS DINNER

BlueLight_Logo.png

SIN IN STYLE
DRESS LIKE A KING

Last edited:
This is literally the only thread worth reading created in the part 6 months.

^TINK THE TWINK is MY bitch. And he doesn't wear hipster glasses or fucking bracelets. :X

^TINK THE TWINK is MY bitch. And he doesn't wear hipster glasses or fucking bracelets. :X

I am a very soft and caring person. Bracelets show that I am not afraid to be slightly feminine, and the glasses are only put on to take off; seduce and destroy.

Not to mention, I look like THE DOGS BULLOCKS.

Seeing as how I've got a kind heart deep down on the inside, and it's Sunday brunch time, I'm sitting down next to punk #1 and letting him know that TINK is my property under no uncertain terms, leaving them with a smile to let them know I mean business.

latest

Hmmmm could use some new clothes.... blood is a bitch to clean up....

Tink can count on my personal protection.

download-8.jpg

tumblr_mxlpghxQmc1qcxymno1_250.gif

Me talking to PUNKS , trying to be diplomatic and merciful.

uppic11.jpg

Me when talking becomes unproductive and shit gets real.

i set the punks straight and let them know they have major trouble if they mess with Tink in any way shape or form.

i also have a soft spot for Tink. Nice guy, uses his skill set for good. Worthy of my protection

Prison University Lecture #1 : RESULTS

FROM THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR

Welcome to

H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS

The deleted episodes of

TOP DOG

PRISON UNIVERSITY
LECTURE#1

H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS
LECTURE HALL

PRISON IS A PLACE TO LEARN

Because you've got real SMARTS you're doing a degree in CRIMINAL ANTHROPOLOGY.

The course will consist of four lectures with an examination at the end of each one.

Each examination is worth up to FOUR credits.

NINE credits is a DEGREE - FIRST CLASS HONOURS

THIRTEEN
credits is a PhD AND you will be entitled to call yourself a

DOCTOR OF CRIMINAL ANTHROPOLOGY

RESPECT!

LECTURE #1
EXAMINATION RESULTS:

#1. WHAT'S MY CRIME?

CHRISTOPHER ABBOTT
UNI-CHRIS.jpg

ARSONIST
SET HIS BLOCK OF FLATS ON FIRE